Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,357 members, 7,843,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga (3998 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / CBN Moves To Enhance Mobile Payment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by fuke(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2009
I am impressed. Those who are reading ethnicity in this mess clearing will have a rethink.
          This Sanusi of a guy may prove the saviour we need.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by xlad21(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2009
very stupid man, sanusi
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by sayso: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2009
Adenuga though doing a great thing in Nigeria economy through his vast investment,but IBB's name may come up here which means SLS is not perfect in his actions
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by FUNMZIE(f): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2009
NAIJA! IBB in action I believe  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by slimes(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
Sanusi is just yielding to pressures.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by dramenda(f): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
SEE
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by dramenda(f): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
xlad21:

very stupid man, sanusi
its obvious you are a banker,cus i know most of them hate him sanusi.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by yeswecan(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
Why is the guy carelessly haste?
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by Nezan(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
Good news for Adenuga.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
stupid idea[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by modee: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
The guru always comes out on top.Nice one.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by Mydex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2009
you know,
i have been studying billionaires
cos im gonna be a billionaire in a few years
but i actually havent had the opportunity to
reseach this man.

All well, he is a billionaire thats all that matters
he ia definitely in my good books

i was broke a couple of weeks back,
now im worth a couple 10 thousands
should reach 100k by the end of the weekend

any way check my signature link
to see how i did it
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by clintwine(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2009
Sometimes i wonder why many Nigerians are just greedy and plain stupid.
When this guy started this thing, they cooked up the Northern agenda theory.

Now that he has been able to expose How these bank MD's loot d treasury,now we are saying we like d reform but he should have used another tactics/method.

Bank Phb MD cooked figures and named companies that have never even approached them for loan.
in Billions, and we nigerians are not shouting.Instead we keep Talking about sanusi.

Where is our morality.I think our mentality has been affected by this national cake syndrome.

When a bank MD can loot such billions with his cronies and the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer, Tell me why such a bank wouldn't collapse.

I think we don't understand what it means for a bank to collapse.
(It means that your money would be trapped in the bank and if your unlucky that it's your life savings, thats heart attack and the beginning of your woes.Multiply this effect with millions of the bank customers, then you would know what the economy would be like)

The strategy he is using is Simple, always be ahead, be spontaneous and not predictable.

In this way, if you don't know what is around the corner, you have no option but to put your house in order and do the right thing.

By now we should know that nothing conventional works in Nigeria.
During recession, prices of items were going down in other countries, but in Nigeria, this were still going up.
You give universities money for research and buildings, the money is shared,

If you want to effect a change in this country, then you have to be choleric about it, and stamp your best foot down.
If Fashola was listening to what people are saying (Usually those who would gain financially from the mess) about clearing illegal sites, lagos wouldn't be as it is and oshodi wouldn't be as it is

Under a week over 25billion was recovered and you start asking, where was this money before.
This should send a signal to a right thinking person that there was a serious issue in the system.

Even bankers know amongst themselves that figures were being cooked

If our leaders wanted our refineries to work this year, it would.
If our leaders wanted PHCN to work this year, It would.
If our Leaders wanted our Universities to be the best in Africa, it would.

But what do they do, they embezzle and open offshore accounts, and indirectly whether they are aware of the implication or not (Enriching these countries with our funds where they make good use of it to develop their land and impoverish NIGERIA).

It is so Disheartening that majority of Nigerians I meet are plotting of how to share in the National cake and 90% of those reading this are also thinking towards the same line.

We have even Migrated abroad with this attitude that when you introduce yourself abroad, the first impression is "Beware Nigerians are fraudulent and Corrupt".

We don't need noisemakers in the National Assembly to change Nigeria, Infact it has been proven with the 80/20 rule that we just need 20% of Nigerians who would say things must change and move a step further and act out the change, and this nation would be a better place.

Need i remind you that the world is moving GREEN and OIL might not be the in thing in the future, what a tenebrous society awaits our Children.

We have the opportunity to develop this country and move away from oil dependency, but we are not, God help us.

We all have an opportunity in the little spheres where we find ourselves to change this country.
It is a painful and ardous sacrifice we need to make so that our children can be comfortable in the future or keep eating the national cake that they might not see any leftovers but have no option but to willingly sell themselves as slaves to the colonial masters to take the crumbs 4rm their table.

You might say God Forbid, but the truth is a bitter pill, if you have 10 items on the wall and u keep taking them one after the other without a replacement, you get to a point none would be on the wall again.

It might not be your children, it might be your grand-children or great, then you would say "WHEN NIGERIA WAS NIGERIA"
but you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

STOP ACCEPTING WHAT YOU READ IN THE PAPERS, THINK AND DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT COS THIS RICH FOLKS PAY FOR IT TO APPEAR ON THE PAPERS.

AND IMPACT YOUR ENVIRONMENT WITH THE POSITIVE CHANGE YOU CAN
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by justfash50: 3:21am On Nov 07, 2009
[b]Sometimes i wonder why many Nigerians are just greedy and plain stupid.
When this guy started this thing, they cooked up the Northern agenda theory.

Now that he has been able to expose How these bank MD's loot d treasury,now we are saying we like d reform but he should have used another tactics/method.

Bank Phb MD cooked figures and named companies that have never even approached them for loan.
in Billions, and we nigerians are not shouting.Instead we keep Talking about sanusi.

Where is our morality.I think our mentality has been affected by this national cake syndrome.

When a bank MD can loot such billions with his cronies and the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer, Tell me why such a bank wouldn't collapse.

I think we don't understand what it means for a bank to collapse.
(It means that your money would be trapped in the bank and if your unlucky that it's your life savings, thats heart attack and the beginning of your woes.Multiply this effect with millions of the bank customers, then you would know what the economy would be like)

The strategy he is using is Simple, always be ahead, be spontaneous and not predictable.

In this way, if you don't know what is around the corner, you have no option but to put your house in order and do the right thing.

By now we should know that nothing conventional works in Nigeria.
During recession, prices of items were going down in other countries, but in Nigeria, this were still going up.
You give universities money for research and buildings, the money is shared,

If you want to effect a change in this country, then you have to be choleric about it, and stamp your best foot down.
If Fashola was listening to what people are saying (Usually those who would gain financially from the mess) about clearing illegal sites, lagos wouldn't be as it is and oshodi wouldn't be as it is

Under a week over 25billion was recovered and you start asking, where was this money before.
This should send a signal to a right thinking person that there was a serious issue in the system.

Even bankers know amongst themselves that figures were being cooked

If our leaders wanted our refineries to work this year, it would.
If our leaders wanted PHCN to work this year, It would.
If our Leaders wanted our Universities to be the best in Africa, it would.

But what do they do, they embezzle and open offshore accounts, and indirectly whether they are aware of the implication or not (Enriching these countries with our funds where they make good use of it to develop their land and impoverish NIGERIA).

It is so Disheartening that majority of Nigerians I meet are plotting of how to share in the National cake and 90% of those reading this are also thinking towards the same line.

We have even Migrated abroad with this attitude that when you introduce yourself abroad, the first impression is "Beware Nigerians are fraudulent and Corrupt".

We don't need noisemakers in the National Assembly to change Nigeria, Infact it has been proven with the 80/20 rule that we just need 20% of Nigerians who would say things must change and move a step further and act out the change, and this nation would be a better place.

Need i remind you that the world is moving GREEN and OIL might not be the in thing in the future, what a tenebrous society awaits our Children.

We have the opportunity to develop this country and move away from oil dependency, but we are not, God help us.

We all have an opportunity in the little spheres where we find ourselves to change this country.
It is a painful and ardous sacrifice we need to make so that our children can be comfortable in the future or keep eating the national cake that they might not see any leftovers but have no option but to willingly sell themselves as slaves to the colonial masters to take the crumbs 4rm their table.

You might say God Forbid, but the truth is a bitter pill, if you have 10 items on the wall and u keep taking them one after the other without a replacement, you get to a point none would be on the wall again.

It might not be your children, it might be your grand-children or great, then you would say "WHEN NIGERIA WAS NIGERIA"
but you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

STOP ACCEPTING WHAT YOU READ IN THE PAPERS, THINK AND DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT COS THIS RICH FOLKS PAY FOR IT TO APPEAR ON THE PAPERS.

AND IMPACT YOUR ENVIRONMENT WITH THE POSITIVE CHANGE YOU CAN[/b]

thank you jare, you just spoke my mind.i hope some people can learn from what you have just said.

God will not help when we dont help ourself.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by dkings101(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2009
Na where u go see people wen get money. Make ibru and others inject fund into there back na to save their hard earned successful of building their bank and their customer rather than letting it out to Hausa barawo.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by skyranger: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2009
fuke:

I am impressed. Those who are reading ethnicity in this mess clearing will have a rethink.
          This Sanusi of a guy may prove the saviour we need.

i don't think he is, he fettered when IBB pulled a string, just a string, which clearly calls his intentions to question.
I think EFCC need to investigate where that $150m is coming from, Adenuga is one of the biggest fraud fronts in the history of this country,
capital injection of $150M?! and no one is asking questions!!! guys this is not fresh investor with capital of $150m, its the owners bringing in cash,
i can see IBB has finally recycled his $12B
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by lexy91: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2009
Sanusi did not interpret the Audit report well before acting. It is a shame for him to be going back to his vomit.

Let sanusi tell us how many graduate he has employed.?

Otunba (Dr) mike Adenuga is my mentor

The younger generations are emulating your entrepreneurship  qualities.

The Bull, the Guru of our time Carry go baba.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by mrperfect(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
judging by the post I think the move is a welcome development.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by ud4u: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
Why did he sack him at first?

Animal farm setting in display, some animal are more important than the others.
Re: CBN Moves To Return ETB To Adenuga by odedele: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
hello…sanusi is just making noise…and confusing himself…i doubt IF he knows his tracks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Microfinance Banks Whose Licences Are Recommended For Revocation / Practical Guide To Fish Farming. / Bet9ja website is down and currently undergoing maintenance [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.