Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,399 members, 7,839,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board (695 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed Into Commonwealth High-Level Group / Olusegun Obasanjo Appointed Into UN High-Level Advisory Board On Mediation / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by mynaijainfo(m): 6:51am On Oct 20, 2016
[size=13pt]Peter Obi Inducted Into The Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council Advisory Board.[/size]

Ex Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi has been inducted as member of the Advisory Board of the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council.

The induction was held on Wednessday at the Marlboro house which House the headquarters of the Commonwealth Secretariat and the Commonwealth Foundation, London.

Pictures taken after his first meeting as a member of the Council's Advisory Board at Marlborough House, London, yesterday Below:

SOURCE: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/10/peter-obi-joins-commonwealth-advisory-board-photos/

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by mynaijainfo(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
More Photos:

CC: Mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by Progressive01(m): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Wow. This is good. Perhaps we've found the light we've been looking for in that region, since Ken Nnamani, the only other dude I have profound respect for around there, seems to be dragging his feet lately.

This man should start galvanising his people towards a greater goal ahead in the near future- I foresee the presidency going their way 2031 after the SW has had their shot between 2023 and 2031.

Congrats to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by mynaijainfo(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2016
2023 and 2031?

1 Like

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2016
At least he will be occupied with something

Let him leave obiano to work for the common good

Of Anambra people

1 Like

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by otukpo(f): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by Mujaheeeden: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Progressive01:
Wow. This is good. Perhaps we've found the light we've been looking for in that region, since Ken Nnamani, the only other dude I have profound respect for around there, seems to be dragging his feet lately.

This man should start galvanising his people towards a greater goal ahead in the near future- I foresee the presidency going their way 2031 after the SW has had their shot between 2023 and 2031.

Congrats to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by Mujaheeeden: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2016
sarrki:
At least he will be occupied with something

Let him leave obiano to work for the common good

Of Anambra people
First time you made sense. Eat this on my tab

2 Likes

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by Luckylife(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Kudos to him where your home government don't value your potential input other wise people will value you . Brain drain a big problem government don't care about even when they need the service.

1 Like

Re: Ex Anambra Governor Peter Obi Inducted Into Commonwealth Advisory Board by sarrki(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
First time you made sense. Eat this on my tab

grin grin

However I support any working governor

(1) (Reply)

Ondo: Mimiko Alerts Buhari Of Imminent Danger / Nigeria Is An Unjust Land And Can Never Progress! / $30 Billion Loan: Senate Accuses Buhari’s Aides Of Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.