Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager (9471 Views)

Adsense, Admob, Ad To End Ban Of Publishers / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How Much Traffic Do You Need To Make To $100/day On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
According to a post on Google Ad Manager by Scott Spencer, Director of Sustainable Ads, Google, from September 2019, publishers who use AdSense, AdMob and Ad Manager will no longer receive policy violations for trying to monetize Google Restricted content. But instead, Google Ads will not appear on such content.

Spenser wrote:
"In September, we’ll update the way our publisher content policies are presented with a clear outline of the types of content where advertising is not allowed or will be restricted.

"Our Google Publisher Policies will outline the types of content that are not allowed to show ads through any of our publisher products. This includes policies against illegal content, dangerous or derogatory content, and sexually explicit content, among others.

"Our Google Publisher Restrictions will detail the types of content, such as alcohol or tobacco, that don’t violate policy, but that may not be appealing for all advertisers. Publishers will not receive a policy violation for trying to monetize this content, but only some advertisers and advertising products—the ones that choose this kind of content—will bid on it. As a result, Google Ads will not appear on this content and this content will receive less advertising than non-restricted content will.

"The Google Publisher Policies and Google Publisher Restrictions will apply to all publishers, regardless of the products they use—AdSense, AdMob or Ad Manager.

"These changes are the next step in our ongoing efforts to make it easier for publishers to navigate our policies so their businesses can continue to thrive with the help of our publisher products."

Recall that last year, Google removed 734,000 publishers and app developers from its ad network and ads from nearly 28 million pages that violated its publisher policies.

Source

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seun and Lalasticlala it might be time to bring back AdSense Ads to Nairaland (from September). Seun and Lalasticlala it might be time to bring back AdSense to Nairaland (from September perhaps).

Article Continues just below:

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by yomalex(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm okay. We wey dem ban after 8 years nko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Ytgud: 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Unverified adsense account for sell, It contains $9 already. So, you will verify it almost immediately. Pm to get started

We have also 200k, 450k and more facebook groups for sell

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
yomalex:
Hmm okay. We wey dem ban after 8 years nko
It's like no more ban for you from September. But no advert on any post that violates their policy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by indeedguy1: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good
Meanwhile 
Get website for your business and other uses just whatsapp +2 348 16 5 98 013 1
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by PureGoldh(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
OK cool
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by thesmallgod(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
There is not major difference
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Bekwarra(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who has an AdSense account to sell at a reasonable price should DM.

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by doctokwus: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
When I hear of Google publishers,I always think they are book publishers. If not,then that word is being misused.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by WaywardSon(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
I have an AdSense account for sale
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by chat44: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
cheering news to naija boys

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by barapistis(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bekwarra:

I have ,price from

At the most minimal

Not negotiable
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by abescom: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
doctokwus:
When I hear of Google publishers,I always think they are book publishers.
If not,then that word is being misused.
Let's just say you are underusing that word.

2 Likes

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Wigetsolar: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Our boys sef angry
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by JeffreyJames(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Na to open x rated site nack am adsense now, since Na advertisers go choose and advertisers like numbers and x rated stuff has huge numbers. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Quorax: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
lol... it looks the same to me o. which means those banned will not get adsense displayed on their site... it same as being banned.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by JeffreyJames(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bekwarra:

I have Adsense and blog for sale at 60k
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by iamsonofthunder: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Google needs my national ID for verification but Naija national ID no de ever de ready, abeg does anyone have an alternative for me ?
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by rainmoredays: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
My adsense that was banned for failing verification nkor
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by rainmoredays: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
Google needs my national ID for verification but Naija national ID no de ever de ready, abeg does anyone have an alternative for me ?
you can use the laminated one.
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by doctokwus: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
abescom:
Let's just say you are underusing that word.
Oga,you publish your books or journals and advertise your goods or services.
How does the English even sound to you when they say "publish your goods on Google".It sounds nonsensical,aside being incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good one from google
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by CastedAyo: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bekwarra:

I have one with 30£

UK AdSense not verified yet... Check your email
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by iamsonofthunder: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
rainmoredays:
you can use the laminated one.
the temporal one was rejected
Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bekwarra:
I have AdSense with .com domain.
USA tho... Domain expires August next year.
Price N12,000 slightly negotiable.

U get access first before payment if you bring a trusted escrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver / Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money?? / How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.