Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) (61091 Views)

TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by singledude(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2016
LordGuru1:
I've watched, sniffed and searched for years hoping to hear one scandal about this Richest African Pastor, but lo, he has stayed very faithful and loyal to his wife. With a society like Nigeria that's so fiverishly addicted to gossiping, he couldnt have hide skeletons for this long. It's not easy to be that wealthy and not fall o! A true Icon indeed. I've fallen in love with this Great MOG, a Real Spiritual Man indeed. That coza pastor with very beautiful wife doesn't even have 1/100 of this man's wealth yet he was messing up with girls upadan.

Yea except when he assaulted an under aged girl.God save am say no be my sister,him for chop cutlass! Man of God INDEED.Did Jesus himself hit,slap or beat anyone when he was on earth? nonsense!
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by Mememan: 6:50am On Oct 21, 2016
LordGuru1:
I've watched, sniffed and searched for years hoping to hear one scandal about this Richest African Pastor, but lo, he has stayed very faithful and loyal to his wife. With a society like Nigeria that's so fiverishly addicted to gossiping, he couldnt have hide skeletons for this long. It's not easy to be that wealthy and not fall o! A true Icon indeed. I've fallen in love with this Great MOG, a Real Spiritual Man indeed. That coza pastor with very beautiful wife doesn't even have 1/100 of this man's wealth yet he was messing up with girls upadan.
Your pastor is not clean

He is a maid beater.
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by H2Ossss(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2016
stephenmorris:
they need food not the word of god, they need peace not the word of god ,,, sometimes I wish god if he exists will help the millions of children suffering in south sudan

Man shall not live by bread alone.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2016
INTROVERT:
SEEN
These GHANAIANS black o. se as he resenble oyibo.
Ghanaian? Where you see Ghanians?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by godswillgreat777: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Check out this Link below if you wish to be successful ⤵
http://www.ncb.org.ng/2016/10/achieving-godly-success.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by Ake1: 7:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerian investor on investment mission. CEO on target!
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by lajoshua: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Ebal:
Bishop David Oyedepo Dress in Sudanese Traditional dress on a foreign mission to South Sudan

The founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church World Wide, also known as Winners' Chapel,
David Oyedepo was at Juba South Sudan as people lifting their wheelchairs miraculously up high in the air.To God be all the glory.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/10/david-oyedepo-dress-in-sudanese.html
heyy ebals checked up on your blog.. great work you have going there. well wanted to comment and advice on a few things. I'll say you get a custom domain for your blog preferably (ebalsblog.com), it will help ease reference to your blog and help you get approval of advert conpanies which can earn you money fron the blog.
The good news is we @voiceofaudacity do purchase and integration of custom domains for blogs. i can also help with a good template and work on a few plugins to give your blog a better user friendly interface. we do search engine optimization among othrt things. chat me up on bbm lets make it happen my pin is on my signature
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by nobsalis: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2016
damton:

You don forget Mosul and Raqqa.

Those places have huge winners worshippers.

dos place too far na... Somalia is just close by and their winners member is second to non
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by fatiaforreal: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Daslim180:

How Buhari take enter this thread now? This is showing the level of confusion in you.

Na una type teacher go say A for class, una go say na B.
South Sudan has oil too.
It's a good business projection but you never can tell, they may be more reasonable and prudent than Nigerians.
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2016
ilynem:

God doesn't need your tithe and offering! Who's telling you people these? And not paying tithes and offerings is not a sin. Offering is a freewill donation to the work of God. That's how we contribute to the spread of the gospel. Now tithe is a while different thing. Again, no one will kill you if you don't pay and you won't go to hell. Tithing is just tied to our earthly blessings. We tithe to receive more from God. Those that pay know what they get from it, that is why they don't complain! No one compels them to, they do it willingly because get blessed from it. And now for the starving children, it is our responsibility and also that of the church (that's what part of your offering is used for), but it's unfortunate many churches don't take responsibility.

Go and read Malachi 3:8
Tithes is not freewill donation, you'll be teamed a criminal/robber if you don't pay tithes and offerings, I was born a christian and once a born again Christians, don't tell me anything about the bible/christians
most men of God use that bible vers to rob their members

Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by Ruggedman1155: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Pidggin:
Hmmm women no dey go church for Sudan? shocked
BROS u no come c woman for d first and second picture?
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by ilynem(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2016
OoniOfIfe:

Go and read Malachi 3:8
Tithes is not freewill donation, you'll be teamed a criminal/robber if you don't pay tithes and offerings, I was born a christian and once a born again Christians, don't tell me anything about the bible/christians
most men of God use that bible vers to rob their members
Of course you are a robber If you don't pay your tithe. You are robbing God. But God won't hold that against you. It is just a law, as a Christian, you want to prosper in your field, pay your tithes. It doesn't mean u will go to hell. Like I said, no one puts a gun on your head to pay your tithes, it is your choice. But dont blame God when things stop going well for you. Ask those who pay their tithes faithfully, notice the word "faithfully" and they will give you endless testimonies. And what does shaking Me a picture of Oyedepo in a private get mean? You people are funny. Do you know the amount of humanitarian services he renders? Do you know the amount of charity he gives? No! Because the media doesn't carry that. I have a cousin who winners chapel has been taking care of his university education. I am not a member of winners so it's not like am sucking up to them. And by the way, the rule is to pay your tithe. Whatever the pastors do with it, is not your business. It's between them and God. Politicians are living lavish with tax payers money but you don't question that. You still pay your tax anyway and hope that the law catches up with these politicians. And finally, I do not think u were a Christian. Christianity is not a title, it is Christ living inside of you. The disciples where willing to carry the message of Jesus to their bloody deaths and that was due to one thing. They had seen Jesus. If you have seen Jesus and what he does in one's life, there is no turning back.
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
[size=15pt] Buhari[/size]

You will never go unpunished
animal igbostink or watever d useless name u bear wat is buharis own wit dis
Re: Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) by Khez: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2016
omo them black o , nawaoh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.