Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (64993 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, same work but not in town for now, traveled. You miss me on the other side, whatsapp? Lol

miss you fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

Lol, you wanna start again.....yeah?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

lol
start what
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

lol
start what
You wanna start your goodness and mercy!
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
You wanna start your goodness and mercy!
hehehe
I know you can't get your big eyes off me
ah beat you
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

hehehe

I know you can't get your big eyes off me

ah beat you
Lol, were you expecting me to ever get off you?
Even an insane man won't do such.

Beat me? Lol, come and beat me na, but hope I am gonna go through the wipe of your cane in the other room and not on www.nairaland.com?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, were you expecting me to ever get off you?
Even an insane man won't do such.

Beat me? Lol, come and beat me na, but hope I am gonna go through the wipe of your cane in the other room and not on www.nairaland.com?

silly....which country are you@...I hate the other room..So everything will end on www.nairaland.com
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

silly....which country are you@...I hate the other room..So everything will end on www.nairaland.com
Still in, Nigeria!
No jor, nairaland is too expose, the other room would serve a better purpose.

Still at work?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Still in, Nigeria! No jor, nairaland is too expose, the other room would serve a better purpose.
Still at work?

Been home since 4:30
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

Been home since 4:30
Ooppss, that means you closed quite early today, hope all is well?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Ooppss, that means you closed quite early today, hope all is well?

sure!!! cause of traffic

everything been going on so smooth even without.....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiii
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

sure!!! cause of traffic

everything been going on so smooth even without.....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiii
Hahahahahahahaha, if I slap you ehn!
Imagine the damages a thunderous slap would do to ones Face in this current recession. Lwkmh
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahahaha, if I slap you ehn!
Imagine the damages a thunderous slap would do to ones Face in this current recession. Lwkmh

sharaaaap!!

you know what I can do to you..So just suuuuu
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

sharaaaap!!

you know what I can do to you..So just suuuuu
Lol, noise and making mouth because we are in the open. Hehehehehe
I go catch you for corner!
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol, noise and making mouth because we are in the open. Hehehehehe I go catch you for corner!

the thunder........the thunder.........the thunder....

make I no complete am
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

the thunder........the thunder.........the thunder....

make I no complete am
Complete it na and watch how I would immediately appear to you on the other side with a cane.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Complete it na and watch how I would immediately appear to you on the other side with a cane.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

I will so beat you

just go and sleep
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
beautiful232:

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
I will so beat you
just go and sleep
Heheheheheehehe, you know I actually want you to beat me, the taekwando way.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Heheheheheehehe, you know I actually want you to beat me, the taekwando way.

#FUCKYOU# K I N G I N V A H A L A
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

#FUCKYOU# K I N G I N V A H A L A
Lol, this isn't pleasing though!
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol, this isn't pleasing though!

sorry my dear...na my play way you hear
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

sorry my dear...na my play way you hear
Lemme, or, come and pet me like a baby first, you know I love being treated like one. Lol
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lemme, or, come and pet me like a baby first, you know I love being treated like one. Lol

ok my big baby I will pet you ...open door grin
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

ok my big baby I will pet you ...open door grin
Hehehehehe, this is what I am talking about, my heart now soothe. Come in and perform your magic with your wand please, Thy door is already opened.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe, this is what I am talking about, my heart now soothe. Come in and perform your magic with your wand please, Thy door is already opened.

hahaha
ha ha ha
happy weekend
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

hahaha
ha ha ha
happy weekend
Lol, same to you bae!
How was your day and what's popping tonight? Home or TGIF, club?

Before I forget, wanna see another pic of you, your current Dp is long overdue, *wink*. Hope you haven't forgotten how I love seeing you on pix?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, same to you bae!
How was your day and what's popping tonight? Home or TGIF, club?

Before I forget, wanna see another pic of you, your current Dp is long overdue, *wink*. Hope you haven't forgotten how I love seeing you on pix?

sure sure....when your ready I will ok?
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

sure sure....when your ready I will ok?
Lol, who says I am not ready? I want it done here on nairaland, your nairaland dp.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, who says I am not ready? I want it done here on nairaland, your nairaland dp.

kaiii you ehhh

which kind person you be sef
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:

kaiii you ehhh

which kind person you be sef
Hehehehehehe, the special kind of person that always takes you off your feet.
Re: Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehehe, the special kind of person that always takes you off your feet.

hahaha

you no fit....just try me first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Essay Oggory Refuses To Join Couple Because Of Bride's Lateness To Church / Photo Of The Day: The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids (Extremely Funny) / Slay Queens Engage In Serious Fight Over Food At A Public Event. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.