Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

V630 (may 2006) Vs K610 (february 2006) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / V630 (may 2006) Vs K610 (february 2006) (1091 Views)

Tecno camon c8 marshmallow update coming on February, 2016 / New Android Games You Must Play In February 2015 / Top 5 Cheap Smart Phones In Nigeria Priced Under N40,000 (february 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V630 (may 2006) Vs K610 (february 2006) by nazzyon(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2006
Phones! Phones!! Phones!!!

This days whenever you intend to buy a phone it is better to be extra ordinarily careful. I am amongst the millions who can do anything to be noticed as an SE fan but some months back i noticed something that really surprised. This kind of Feature has made me abandon some manufacturers but for now I can now think of any Manufacturer besides SE.

Back to the reason why i wish to call your attention. Most people may not notice this 'Toyota and Lexus' the same manufacturer it is just like a departmental something to convince people that Lexus is zfar more Luxurious than Toyota; though it shows abit for people who love Fashion. The same applies to Renault and Nissan and some others.

I was going through the feature of these two phones (Sony Ericsson K610 & V630) to my amazement the difference between them is Structural View whereas difference in their ability is not up to what made them rate one over the other to make people rush the two phones. I don't what to take much of your time I will point to what you should note.

K610 V630
HSCSD YES NO
MPEG4 player YES NO

The above are the only differences between two phones

If you did not notice this features you may be tempted to by K610 after you have already used the V630. They are both 3G phones, they both have 2G, Camera it is the same. Multimedia there is no difference.

If you buy any of these phones you will enjoy them.

NOTE: The two phones are very good you can visit http://www.3g.co.uk to no better about the phones they are better than both P900, P910 dues to their ability to transfer packets at a very faster rate.

Visit the below to learn more about it.:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=1569&idPhone1=1431

(1) (Reply)

Problem With The Mtn Gprs/wap Service. / Pls How Much Is Nokia 2630 / Subsidy Lock 4 Foreign Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.