Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (1692 Views)

Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To See Kids At Abuja School Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by saharaposter: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oK0z73kLLc0/WAfjOKH7LEI/AAAAAAAAVis/-xHjAkHC8PobjN1OomnyFo-WclFvC16fQCLcB/s640/School%2BOwner%2BKidnapped%252C%2BDuped%252C%2BRaped%2BAnd%2BBurried%2BAlive%2BBy%2BHer%2BDriver%2BIn%2BAbuja.jpg[/img]

This woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge amount of money from her, rapped her and buried her alive. She owned one of the biggest schools in Abuja.

SEE MORE PHOTOS + VIDEO AT>>>https://uzomediangr./2016/10/20/shocking-abuja-school-owner-kidnapped-duped-raped-and-buried-alive-by-her-driver-photo-video/

video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2KCJG1IEs
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
there is God oooo..Chai

its Levii West Again

my music coming out soon!!!!!!
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by waxxydude: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Imagine a world, a world without conji...
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by waxxydude: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
LeviiWesT:
there is God oooo..Chai

its Levii West Again

Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by waxxydude: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
LeviiWesT:
there is God oooo..Chai

its Levii West Again

Ehmm levii west abi devil west, i do not know who you're or what you're about to do, but unbehalf of the teeming naija music fan base we are pleading:- "abeg dem artiste don dey plenty pass us". Adding you -devil west- would only aggravate this abnormality.

Abeg think am again, you can try teaching or barbing.
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by charijee(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by yekparikpa(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
The heart of man is wicked!
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dotuna3(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Haha see wickedness pls let them just kill them too
Re: OMG! Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped And Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by jezuzboi(m): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2016
waxxydude:
Ehmm levii west abi devil west, i do not know who you're or what you're about to do, but unbehalf of the teeming naija music fan base we are pleading:- "abeg dem artiste don dey plenty pass us". Adding you -devil west- would only aggravate this abnormality.

Abeg think am again, you can try teaching or barbing.
grin grin grin
You are mouthed!!!

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Indian Women Hot Honeymoon Photoshoot / Ellen Degeneres And Wife Headed For Divorce? / Actress Chacha Eke Launches Her Luxury Fashion Line "Print-afrique" In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.