Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" (69769 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Princy13: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fucking those milky melons would catapult a man to cloud nine..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by GentleAboh: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
This one with fair face, hands and multicoloured feet won't go and sit down and allow people face their front....posting pictures of here wearing pant...she is even close to menopause....She needs Jesus
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Sobolexy: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Just do it
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Folzye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
ALAYORMII:
She no get any other thing apart from this her boobzzz??

Hahaha, imagine. people wey get PhD self no dey make news, just breast is what she is know for and she don use am carry traffic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Folzye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
ALAYORMII:
She no get any other thing apart from this her boobzzz??

Hahaha, imagine. people wey get PhD self no dey make news, just breast is what she is known for and she don use am carry traffic
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by K9Uneet(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Staring at fine fresh boobs will definitely extend a man's lifespan. But staring at those slippers on some girls' chests will reduce a man's lifespan and increase his blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Bmaster(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Those boobs looks like meat
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Barigaboy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
Dis girl is trying to legalize her breast sha. Thank God for u. When u get to church on Sunday go to d pulpit let dem bless your breast for using your breast to save multitude.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by stsinner: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. Not impressed tho
not for those dating mrs Thumb & her four daughters. Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
Stating at those bosoms actually increased the size of my joystick from its default state. Nobody should quote me cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
stsinner:

not for those dating mrs Thumb & her four daughters. Lol
pardon?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by stsinner: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
pardon?
vaseline crew
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
stsinner:

vaseline crew
hahahaha got you now. I'll pass
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by ngmgeek(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sad! That's just the only thing she has that's worth showing.

Immorality on display undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by akilo1: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
abeg babe make we use the other room >: grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by arcbankole: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
If u really wants to save lives, go motherless babies home(babies section) and let them benefit from your massive mammary endowment.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Kebabs(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
*stands on queue* abeg use make u give me.
nsogbuMod:
devil you have won the battle not the war *grabs Vaseline*
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by nsogbuMod(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kebabs:
*stands on queue* abeg use make u give me.
Oga I can no longer move my legs help
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by ahms12(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Nightie post=50371631]Why didn't all d men in mortuary stare at boobs daily na?... they were busy checking the other room.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by MattFreeman007(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Na This Cossy Legs Be That Abi Na My Eye Dey Deceive Me? The Legs Be Like Chewing Stick
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by no1madman(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2016
itsop:
For real though… if the theory is true… she really has been saving lives for years… Just saying…

She took to her Instagram to share the photo below and wrote:

"Hahahaha.. Then.. Cossy sluttyakor is definitely a life saver. With the Recession and all…."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLx21XUgE0d/
staring= 5 yrs
sucking=15 yrs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Freelancer007(m): 12:57am On Oct 21, 2016
We are not talking about living a fake life, Madam. It is about how to naturally increase breast size
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by LOVEGINO(m): 1:16am On Oct 21, 2016
itsop:
For real though… if the theory is true… she really has been saving lives for years… Just saying…

"Hahahaha.. Then.. Cossy sluttyakor is definitely a life saver. With the Recession and all…."

I like big boobs but not dis type sha.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by TimzytD(m): 4:06am On Oct 21, 2016
WTF.... undecided

Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Drdreyy: 6:22am On Oct 21, 2016
itsop:

Lol, who made the research? And what about starring at a woman's big Butt daily?

A large percentage of men are attracted to the latter especially African men. It's only white men that are attracted to the former(boobs)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by 5minsmadness: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Drdreyy:

Lol, who made the research? And what about starring at a woman's big Butt daily?

A large percentage of men are attracted to the latter especially African men. It's only white men that are attracted to the former(boobs)

shocked shocked You don start again!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Petjoel: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2016
I dnt tink dt boobs get milk again ooo,lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by afroLAD: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Those boobs can feed a nation!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" by Drdreyy: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked You don start again!

What do you mean? Big Butt (steatopygia) is an African thing, it has been evident right from the days of Sarah Baatman(African lady with biggest Butt ever recorded in history) majority of white women have flat Asses

It's only until recently that white men started having interest in big Butt ladies and we can see the likes of Kim k and others now doing Butt implants.

Mark my words, Majority of white men are attracted to big boobs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Modupe Oyekunle Dies During Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.