Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) (42448 Views)

See This Funny But True Similarities Between Nokia 1280 And Iphone / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by pressy09: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
How to Stop a Masturbation Addiction... https:///60Oyb5
Firstboi01:
03. We've all come across messages like this...
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Tori46(f): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
shilz:
Am I the only person who save unknown No's on watsapp with anything I can think of before I get the persons name?

No, you are not alone
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Sike(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmm. OK o
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by macof(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
03. We've all come across messages like this...

grin grin grin grin grin every time. . e don taya me
or the one that says something like share to 10 friends in 1 minute and watch who calls in 30 secs grin grin grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin grin
BRIGHTRIVERS:
LoL I dey monitor my future wives for some groups grin grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Number 14 is absolutely correct!
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by NeuroBoss(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
shilz:
Am I the only person who save unknown No's on watsapp with anything I can think of before I get the persons name?

You are not alone in this!
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by moiaimi(f): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
KillerBeauty:

Haha I did that thing once. For a whole year I didn't change my Facebook and WhatsApp dp and it was the same pic. People beg me tire to change it, I didn't.

lol, this is just me. I do this all the time
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Horlorlardaey: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
funny memes indeed
op is high on oshogbo weed
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by iamkingzlee(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
04. Whatsapp group admins always be feeling like:
Back at home, we actually don't feel this way sad #AwonWerey cool
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Dedelizo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstboi01:
05. Some girls sha... If not for makeup and Camera360. Hmn..
.....Bros dat lady dere is my frnd and sister, U knew nthing abt her..those pics were 8yrs apart..her life transformed and she rebranded herself....its not camera 360..dats natural with little touch..she is happily married nw so dnt just use ppl pics for ur meme's
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by Adeolu4(m): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
U got it
Re: 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) by stainless239(f): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
there are some group of people who need to see this grin

But there is something all groups Have in common. They are the most annoying part of any group, they are the OBSERVERS aka detective ghost mode. They will not say anything in the group and when they do it is once in a full moon. undecided

like me tongue
Papikush:
there are some group of people who need to see this grin

But there is something all groups Have in common. They are the most annoying part of any group, they are the OBSERVERS aka detective ghost mode. They will not say anything in the group and when they do it is once in a full moon. undecided

like me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocating Soon Abroad What phone Should I buy / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.