Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please Don't Just Laugh. Advise This Sister! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Don't Just Laugh. Advise This Sister! (946 Views)

Just Laugh With Us / Just Laugh It Off / Just Laugh Out (memes) Let Me See Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Just Laugh. Advise This Sister! by BahdXitixenn: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
So there was this blind guy that visited his choir mistress at home and found her bathing.

Since he was blind, she (the choir mistress) let him in.

After bathing, she came out naked with legs spread and shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him:

"Brother John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home?"

He replied, "Yes o, very fine. In fact, the Lord has been good. I actually came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can see very clearly now."

Don't laugh oo

If na you be d sister, wetin you for do?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Ancestry Is Traced The Wrong Way / When Ur Husband Have Mouth Odour..lol / Girl Received Gift For Her Bday, What The Guy Did To Her Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.