Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Destination Wedding. (morocco) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Destination Wedding. (morocco) (625 Views)

Morocco Gets Africa’s First Fastest Train Worth $2.5 Billion (photos) / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destination Wedding. (morocco) by SchoolRequests: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Hello house.

I would hopefully be visiting Morocco in July for a wedding (6 days) with a group of people (about 15 from Nigeria. Most of the other wedding guests are coming from different countries). I have a job that i love (working as a Head of School and earn about 120k a month). 28 yrs old female single and live with my mum (no responsibilities except general upkeep) and have about 700k in my account (it fluctuates between 700 and 900). What would you say are my chances of getting the visa? I have been to the embassy in Abuja and gotten the list of requirements (which is the same as UK).
The couple are actually considering Morocco or Turks and Caicos as destination for their wedding but are leaning towards Morocco because of US visa wahala (You need either a US, UK or Canadian Visa to enter Turks and Caicos). I have previously applied for a UK visa when I was to travel with my mum but was denied because I didn't show a strong enough tie to home country. (my mum was given hers though). I have been to both Dubai and Saudi in the past year.
Just want to know my chances before application and what can I do to improve my home ties if I'm to reapply for UK visa.
Thank you
Re: Destination Wedding. (morocco) by elderken(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
I heard Morocco visa is bit difficult this days. Most Nigerian who they gave the visa refuse to exit the country even after expiration of their visas. But you can give it a try. Tell your friend to consider other destinations. Tanzania, or South Africa. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application. Was This An Error ? / Corper Died In Auto Crash At 9th Mile Enugu. / Iropo Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.