Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others (43288 Views)

Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Rich Kids Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by youngboi(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2016
And am here struggling with this 13200 USD, thinking I don arrive sef

1 Like

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2016
cold:

You mean the same Philip Green that rendered thousands jobless and without pension? Brother puleeze!
i accept that what he did was wrong, infact my mother inlaw was a staff at BHS for 14 years she also was affected. how ever i was just comparing a nigerian billionaire with £2.5 million equivelent and Another who owns a £500 million yacht, just yacht let alone his (Mr green) total worth.

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by cold(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2016
gypsey:
i accept that what he did was wrong, infact my mother inlaw was a staff at BHS for 14 years she also was affected. how ever i was just comparing a nigerian billionaire with £2.5 million equivelent and Another who owns a £500 million yacht, just yacht let alone his (Mr green) total worth.
Ok i get you now

1 Like

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
youngboi:

grin grin it's not all that bad, look if you don't want your 13200 USD, i can have it please!

hey! look! on the bright side eh? be optimistic! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by solid3(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Is E Money a kid?
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2016
his kids are embryos...
Mimidiva:
If E-money is kid, then his kids are what? grin
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2016
a wise man said you should never blame your dad for not being wealthy or rich as it were..that as a matter of fact you should be grateful to him...you know whybecause he had the opportunity was under pressure to use you for money rituals when you were a toddler and he didnt..please appreciate him.go home and hug him now. grin grin grin
Fabolousibk1:
Dis is why I blame my Dad for nt makin me Omo baba Olowo....all dis kids get two head....mtcheww...abeg who get pin mouth charger jare....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by youngboi(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin it's not all that bad, look if you don't want your 13200 USD, i can have it please!

hey! look! on the bright side eh? be optimistic! grin

Nna eh! Person get long way to go o... grin
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by meccuno: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
you have to use differentiation or integration to get the answer to that.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Innomach(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
Kiddest
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by dreezybines: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
a wise man said you should never blame your dad for not being wealthy or rich as it were..that as a matter of fact you should be grateful to him...you know whybecause he had the opportunity was under pressure to use you for money rituals when you were a toddler and he didnt..please appreciate him.go home and hug him now. grin grin grin

grin comment of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Mimidiva(f): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Haute:

They say my time to 'pop' is cu.mming . Do you have CD? I won't take too long.
tongue grin
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by pritykate(f): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2016
SUPOL:
E-money is d Solomon of our time
of your time not ours

2 Likes

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by ameezy(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Rick kids grin
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2016
So this blogger Igwe is one of them.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by MisterSleeky(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2016
youngboi:

you are a millionaire already na
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Sard(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2016
So many rubbishes written in that post. I was expecting children of the real wealthy people, but they ended up giving us thrash. No wonder those white mofos are so ignorant of Africa and Africans.
..and y'all need to check the comment section of that Daily Mail post and see the hatred being circulated there. There's no love between the whites and the blacks; all the fights against racism are just hogwash.

1 Like

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by byteem: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2016
WHO IS THIS DUNCE CALLING OLD MEN KIDS....

PEOPLE FADA NAHIM BE KIDS... U NO GET RESPECT...
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Eazylion: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2016
[b][/b] wetin mocheeda dey do dere? abi she don dey do yahoo ni?

am just confused ni.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Ugosample(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Is E -Money a Kid
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Kosy79(f): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
Kiddies
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by malosky79(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2016
itsop:
Davido, Hushpuppi, E-money, Mocheddah others make DailyMail U.K's list of Nigerian rich kids

[05/10, 19:46] Omo baba alagbara: Please, Google these before you criticise me
Simple and straight forward opportunity to earn more money within 30 days is here. I have benefited pls spare that #10,500 and save your self from financial limitations.

How it works.
Simple explanations:-
We are WORKING GROUP CONCEPTS. Independent network marketing group with skinnycare.com.
We deal directly with them and ease people the stressful nature of networking .
We put together, money contributed by friends and do group registrations with the company. We market the products and pay those who contributed.

Contribution is #10,500 for one slot. But u can have as many slots as u wish and earn correspondingly.
If u register one account with 10,500,
U will receive #8,000 three times in 30 days. That will be a total of #24,000 in 30 days.

If u register with #21,000 for two accounts, u will receive #16,000 three times in 30 days. That is a total of #48,000 in 30 days.
The more accounts u register, the more u receive in 30 days.

U will repeat the same thing every 30 days to keep earning.
U can start with one or two or more accounts today and still register more accounts even the next day.

Put a smile on faces and money in their pockets.

Friendship PAYs!!!!!
[05/10, 19:48] Omo baba alagbara: Contact me plz 08035528544

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3855038/Rich-kids-Nigeria-shade-lavish-display-wealth.html
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by myrrtle(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kickstart your career and TRIPLE your chances of getting a job with this exclusive 1-week training and a job fair!
In partnership with Poise Nigeria, Nigeria's leading career Development Company, SpotterHR is giving out 20 FREE SLOTS to the highest scoring candidates in this month's Spotter100 competition valued at N20,000

To Qualify for the Spotter100, you must:
- Complete your profile
- Upload a 30sec introductory video
- Upload your CV and relevant certificates
- Update your portfolio/experience
- Take the Spotter Aptitude Test

Have you registered for this months' Spotter100 competition? Participation in the competition is N200 only
To get started, go to http://spotterhr.com/spotter-test/
Deadline: 25th October 2016
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by no1madman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
Pikin
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Phi001(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sard:
So many rubbishes written in that post. I was expecting children of the real wealthy people, but they ended up giving us thrash. No wonder those white mofos are so ignorant of Africa and Africans.
..and y'all need to check the comment section of that Daily Mail post and see the hatred being circulated there. There's no love between the whites and the blacks; all the fights against racism are just hogwash.
As in eh... .
As I was reading the comment section, I realised that most whites don't regard us at all...
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by youngboi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
MisterSleeky:
you are a millionaire already na

Baba, u re too.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by goodgate: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
We have people more rich than these folks....they don't make noise though,no be everybody like noise!!
Emoney no fit Talk for Sujimoto or Alex Amosu side na.Oga make them enter Island see Mad ass Billionaires on silent levels.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by goodgate: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
EazyMoh:
How much are they worth, only then you can concluded they the richest kids. Kinda like Oprah Dangote debate.
Yes none of them have very serious business interests and cannot be Comppared to the likes of Sujimoto or Igho Sanomi.

1 Like

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by SUPOL(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
pritykate:
of your time not ours
Bia nokwaa nwayo
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Lovechyld101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
johnstar:
Baba God pick up my calls na

lol baba God don blacklist your number!
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
goodgate:
Emoney no fit Talk for Sujimoto or Alex Amosu side na.Oga make them enter Island see Mad ass Billionaires on silent levels.
my broda no mind these noise makers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
kidder lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Charles Okocha Undergoes A Surgery In California, Shares Photos, Video / Davido's Daughter, Imade Hangs Out With A White Boy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.