Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement (2827 Views)

Olamide, Davido, Others Mourn Mohbad / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Olamide, Davido, KSA, Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, 95 Others For One Lagos Fiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by spunky425(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2020

As the world continues to mourn the death of deceased George Floyd, protest police brutality and racism, Blackout Tuesday Movement arose.

The Blackout Tuesday Movement spearheaded by music executives Jamila Thomas and Brianna Agyemang with “#theshowmustbepaused” initiative is to observe a pause in the music industry.

Musicians and music makers in Nigerian have also joined the movement with artistes like, Olamide, Mr Eazi, Davido, Wizkid, Don Jazzy and many others taking to there Instagram pages in solidarity to observe the pause.

They all posted a black picture with tags like #blacklivesmatter, #wearetired #theshowmustbepaused, #blackouttuesday and many more.

See some below;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/06/blackout-tuesday-wizkid-olamide-davido-others-join-the-movement/

1 Like

Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Dikegodspower(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2020
inukwa, how foes it put food on my table, attention seekers here and there.
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Heineken(m): 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rest in peace Uwa. This thing dey pain me personally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Vyzz: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
H
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Vyzz: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Dikegodspower:
inukwa, how foes it put food on my table, attention seekers here and there.

I don't want to tell u to shut up
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by ruggedtimi(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Chai Nigerians... Nigerians no loud am when SARS dey mess up young boys, when Nigeria govt dey allow Boko Haram massacre innocent black people. Now because their masters Americans dey cry, we are joining them. Most black Americans no send africans, so is their fight they should face it, we have alot already going on in africa

1 Like

Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by livingme: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Chai Nigerians... Nigerians no loud am when SARS dey mess up young boys, when Nigeria govt dey allow Boko Haram massacre innocent black people. Now because their masters Americans dey cry, we are joining them. Most black Americans no send africans, so is their fight they should face it, we have alot already going on in africa

Yes bro u re right
Most of this Africa America no even send us
If u tell them u re from Africa on Facebook they will block you fast fast....

4 Likes

Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by livingme: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Davido is promoting cultism stylishly with the use of that 147
For those who understand better
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
All these boys have not said no to rape oh they are blacking out. Black Americans when don collect better money as palliative since this Corona shit. They no even send us for our shithole here.

Say no to rape is the issue here, and our girls too say no to over greediness and too much fee fee for moni angry

1 Like

Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ndi Ala.
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by sukar886: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
What of the girl they rape and kill, you celebreties won't match for her abi
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Vicogrin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice step
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Elton02(m): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by timibare(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
This challange na for Rich pple
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Resees: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Black lifes only matter when it comes to white cops killing a black man .Do you guys know that 7 African Americans died over the memorial day weekend in Chicago and guess who killed them? Shame on you all
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Resees: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2020
Black people get killed everyday in Chiraq by fellow black Americans .I dont see the fuming and demostration or looting about that.I guess we only react,loot and destroy things once its a white man thats kills a black man.
Re: Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Resees:
Black lifes only matter when it comes to white cops killing a black man .Do you guys know that 7 African Americans died over the memorial day weekend in Chicago and guess who killed them? Shame on you all
So racist white policemen should be allowed to kill innocent black people because some misguided black people who identify as gangsters and are not fair representation of all black people, kill themselves?

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Is My Role Model, I Think She Knows Me.......actress Chika Ike / Kavitta Verma Say Sorry To Christian Community For Blasphemous Pose In Her Movie / Is This Selly From Big Brother Africa: The chase? Picture of life!lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.