Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others (43286 Views)

Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement / Dabota Lawson: "Razz Men Are Better Spenders Than Rich Kids" - Ex Beauty Queen / Rich Kids Of Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Topmaike007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
If E-money is kid, then his kids are what? grin
children
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by viccizy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice one
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by sparkleRed(f): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fabolousibk1:
Dis is why I blame my Dad for nt makin me Omo baba Olowo....all dis kids get two head....mtcheww...abeg who get pin mouth charger jare....

Then work hard to grant ur children "the omo baba olowo tag"
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by rhosmherhy(f): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
I TAYA....
pretydiva:
E money wey b father of 3 kids, na dem dey address as kid ni undecided
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Sard(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Phi001:

As in eh... .
As I was reading the comment section, I realised that most whites don't regard us at all...
Bro, it's serious. I had to write a lengthy post just to educate them. But 3 hours after writing the post, it has still not been published. I've given up on those white baboons.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by uyisteven(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:

Doll Babies.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:
children.. Lol
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by cyber5(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
C'mon are those ones kids all those agbaya, the other day i was checking the list of the rich kids of instagram those i saw that made the list were not even up to 25yrs.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by richie9093(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
them list BNaira as rapper and designer? lmfaoooooo
una no know anything.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fabolousibk1:
Dis is why I blame my Dad for nt makin me Omo baba Olowo....all dis kids get two head....mtcheww...abeg who get pin mouth charger jare....

Never blame your father for anything at all...
It's not wise.
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by amanikondo: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mimidiva:

E- Kids
Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by iamkingzlee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Noble Igwe on that list? Common!!!
And Bnaira designer It is well!

1 Like

Re: The Rich Kids Of Nigeria: Dailymail UK Lists E-Money, Davido, Others by Adeolu4(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dis ones are not rich o were are bukola children's sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo And Her Husband (Throwback & Recent Photos) / D'banj's Son, Zane's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photo) / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.