Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari The Messiah And How He Went About It The Wrong Way, In Layman Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The Messiah And How He Went About It The Wrong Way, In Layman Term (414 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Osinbajo Commissions Okota Way In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari The Messiah And How He Went About It The Wrong Way, In Layman Term by sdqtima(m): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Buhari the messiah and how he went about it wrong in layman terms.....

I supported president Buhari because he was presented as a reform politician and a man that has contested four election and lose, In my mind I believe he must have a master plan and he knows how government work and he can really set Nigeria on the right path. But I have come to realize that he doesn't have a concrete plan neither is he prepared to set Nigeria on the right path, even the anti corruption war is being fault wrongly, An average Nigeria knows corruption is not a battle he can win within four years and we the people are being deceive, if indeed the executive, the parliament and the judiciary are serious about fighting corruption, I dare them to pass a law that make death penalty the punishment for corruption but as expect that won't happen, if I am in the president shoe I would have set up a plea bargaining committee that would ensure those have stolen return seventy percent of their loot and invest the remaining 30% in agriculture, mining, telecommunications and anything that can take us out of the forex shortage (I would refrain from using the world recession because those in government are set to punish Nigeria because if you are hungry you won't have Energy to protest or revolt).

The remaining 70% recovered loot will be use for designated project and with signpost that indicated recovered loot by your son or daughter being put to use in the region of those that stole the loots by so doing an average Nigeria will be able to understand how corruption deprive us of good life.

The first step that set this government on the wrong path

I know is government business as usual during the ministerial screening, I was wondering how did we get it wrong as a people, how can the president send names without portfolio, even the so call minister didn't have any idea the ministry they would be assigned to, questions were being ask on assumption, Nigeria as a country will continue to be stagnant until we have capable people assign to the right place. The president could have really indicate change by adding portfolio to the ministerial list, this would enable the law maker ask constructive questions that would truly ensure if the person is qualify or not to head such ministry and you are wondering why all the ministers are docile ? Can a carpenter repair your car ?

Before I bore you out with many of the president wrong decision I would like to suggest some solution

If capital project would truly bring us out of recession then we don't need to borrow, all we need is a balance budget and for the government to partner with the parliament to pass law that can help expedite the development, how can a law maker earn 180 million naira as basic salary and we don't have good roads, affordable housing and people still die of malaria etc, imagine the money we have wasted since 1999 on catering for this law maker in a lawless country, to show you Nigeria is a lawless country is to point to bobirisky a well know gay, a civil servant works for more than 30year and I am not sure if he will be able to save that amount of money.

Let the minister of budget cut down on all excess in the budget, let estacode be paid in Naira, the law marker should cut their basic salary to 20million a year and other severance package to 5million naira, all the money save from this cut should be use in constructing roads and building affordable houses, also don't make NYSC compulsory instead make it a voluntary agricultural development program for a year that will teach graduate mechanize farming, food processing and food preservation for a year, government would set up agricultural land reserve that would be allocated to graduates and a no interest loan given to graduate, I can assure food shortage and importation will disappear within 18month,

This are policy that is not difficult to implement, I would write more on many issues confronting Nigeria but for now make I go look for job....you can add your idea in the comment session

1 Like

Re: Buhari The Messiah And How He Went About It The Wrong Way, In Layman Term by Luckylife(m): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2016
You have been taken for a zombie rid for too long ! You now see why wise 5% of Nigeria that use their valuable time to study and analysis Gen Buhari and see the numerous incompetence personified . For you to list vital steps that those with certificates can relate to and can solve the economy problems of Nigeria shows that fighting corruption need wisdom and experience . Finally is it the obligation of 97% of those that voted for him and u to influence or even force him to fulfil all his campaign promises .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Increase Minimum Wage Now – NLC / Photos Of PDP Members On A Peaceful Protest In Ondo Town / Ondo Poll : Apc Shifts Buhari 's Visit To Nov. 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.