Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34937 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by stevo4them(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
xharles15:

please answer this....am waiting
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by lookyzy: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2021

Believe is such a complex word. If you say, if I believe 'in' jazz,witchcraft etc its different from asking if I believe such things exist.

Lets put it in scientific terms since everything exists as vibration, energy and wavelengths. At higher energy level, something with lower energy level will give you some respect ..right ? Just like we 'worship' other beings at higher frequency dimensions. Thats food for thoughts.

Electricity happens when positive ions (cations) and negative ions (anions) interact in the presence of an earthed neutral. They cancel themselves out and produce electricity, which powers everything based on the resultant effects on the electromagnetic spectrum. Same electricity that is so useful in heating our water, turning our fans and playing our music, can also kill you, cause fire hazard and destroy TV sets etc. It seems that electricity has laws that must be obeyed to keep it safe and useful. When you disobey those laws, you have so many bad things happening like burning gadgets, electric shocks, etc.

Many times, people lament about witches and wizards. There is a neutral force in the cosmos, when you adhere to the cosmic laws, the Force works for you, makes you succeed, makes you feel great, you become wealthy and all good things come to you. When you break cosmic laws, bad things start happening. And we now complain of spiritual attacks etc. We are looking at the same force with different attributes based on your adherence of cosmic laws. We have policemen, they enforce laws. If you do no wrong, you shouldnt worry about anything. Nothing bad will ever work on you, as long as you are innocent and adhere to the laws of nature.

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by lookyzy: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2022

Many ways actually but let me mention few of them;

1. Meditation
2. Chanting harmonics or symphonies that resonates with the frequency of the dimension or even the planet you want to experience or visit.
3. Psychelic drugs
4. Prayers
5. Etc

Let me add that some people mistakenly are tuned to the random dimensions when their heart beats out of rythmn and vibrate at resonance frequencies in symphony with other dimension and automatically find themselves there. Mostly during surgery, accident and other traumatic situations etc. They call this Out of Body Experience. Its a fun stuff when you do the knowingly.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by lookyzy: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022

it's easy, just get into a comfortable position(sitting cross-legged or lying down[though when you aren't tired so you don't fall asleep]), close your eyes and try to imagine yourself in a comfortable place e.g a garden fill with trees and "pure aura". Just free yourself from all worries.

And it's a Ms. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

12 Things Anyone Who Went To UNIBEN Will Understand Perfectly / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Change In University Grading And Degree Structure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.