Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation (49171 Views)

Genevieve's Nnaji Look Today Is Breathtaking! / Genevieve Nnaji’s Look Alike Actress Ivie Okujaye Welcomes New Baby / See Genevieve Nnaji's Look-alike That Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Have you seen the daughter?
Stop telling lies!
Stop spreading rumours!!!
She had the daughter when she was 17. It's an established fact.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by anonimi: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:
She had the daughter when she was 17. It's an established fact.

Something that is not widely known with no documentary, pictorial evidence is simply a lie.
This is 2016, my dear. This is not 1916.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Something that is not widely known with no documentary, pictorial evidence is simply a lie.
Thanks.
She said so with her own mouth. The status is general knowledge so you for kuku sey na you no know grin

Plus I know her personally smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by anonimi: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:
She said so with her own mouth.

Plus I know her personally smiley

In either or both instances you mentioned above, are you referring to whoever claims to be her pikin abi the person wey claim sey im don born pikin? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by JKisOK(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks.
Na wa o. People sabi argue from deep ignorance sha. If u get binoculars abeg try google now. Na since 1916 wey pple don sabi say Genevive na single mum.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

In either or both instances you mentioned above, are you referring to whoever claims to be her pikin abi the person wey claim sey im don born pikin? lipsrsealed
Anonimi stop being a doubting Thomas. A lot of people prefer keeping their children out of the eye of the press. Waje only began showing off her own kid when the girl turned 16.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by anonimi: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ishilove:
Anonimi stop being a doubting Thomas. A lot of people prefer keeping their children out of the eye of the press. Waje only began showing off her own kid when the girl turned 16.

No wahala. I no be Thomas so doubting nor fit enter my matter.
If she get pikin dey hide am na she sabi.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Duru009(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
This woman is really aging fast......

Ehe!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Shortyy(f): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Have you seen the daughter?
Stop telling lies!
Stop spreading rumours!!!
Yea I've seen her, and she's beautiful just like her mom. Now will you chill?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by moshino(m): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shortyy:

Yea I've seen her, and she's beautiful just like her mom. Now will you chill?

Just because you said you've seen her, doesn't mean it's true, you lie everyday, your credibility is not established, SHOW EVIDENCE!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Shortyy(f): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2016
moshino:

Just because you said you've seen her, doesn't mean it's true, you lie everyday, your credibility is not established, SHOW EVIDENCE!
Lmao this is crazy. Believe whatever you wanna believe then. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by SalomonKane: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Shortyy:

Lmao this is crazy. Believe whatever you wanna believe then. cheesy
After all, 'it's a free world', isn't it? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds / Funke Akindele Moves Into New Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.