Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

OMG! Man Beaten To Death For Urinating Near Church (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Man Beaten To Death For Urinating Near Church (photos) (631 Views)

E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Man Beaten To Death For Urinating Near Church (photos) by sahapost: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
A man in Southern Germany was beaten to death by four men after he publicly urinated near a church, police said on Thursday.

Police are searching for the four men who hurled insults and attacked the 51-year-old man recently after he was seen urinating close to a church in Freiburg, a city in Germany’s traditionally Catholic south.

According to police, the man told his son about the attack before succumbing to his injuries later that day.

However an autopsy confirmed that he died as a result of the attack. Report says public urination on Church buildings has become an issue of public concern in Germany, corroding the buildings’ sandstone foundations and leading authorities to institute hefty fines.

SEE PHOTOS AT>>>https://uzomediangr./2016/10/21/unbelievable-man-beaten-to-death-for-urinating-near-church/
Re: OMG! Man Beaten To Death For Urinating Near Church (photos) by ever811(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
...but wait...oyimbo too no get public toilet?.. I thought this thing of urinating anywhere only happens in Africa...
Re: OMG! Man Beaten To Death For Urinating Near Church (photos) by Davash222(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
ever811:
...but wait...oyimbo too no get public toilet?.. I thought this thing of urinating anywhere only happens in Africa...
Na general madness be that one.

Meanwhile, some guys are just wicked, they will see a lady
standing on a Bus while they are comfortably seated. For me,
whenever I see any, I open my phone, go to my Playlist, search
for Wiz Khalifa song 'Paperbond', insert my earpiece, close my
eyes and Sleep.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Man Beaten To Death For Urinating Near Church (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
so funny to read the news that some western world like Germany don't have public toilet which the Africa look up to

(1) (Reply)

Emy Sylva Ft Mela Waves---it's A Holiday..check This Out / Cute! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding(photos) / Bobrisky, Morality And Fifty Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.