Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away (4468 Views)

Gani Adams On Fulani Herdsmen Killings: "What Yorubas Will Do" / A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Opinion - Lawmaker's Constituency Allowance, Of What Benefit To The Masses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by otitokoroleti: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2016
wizzyrich:
Fela the only Yoruba with a difference, the rest on Nairaland are Zombies and Afonjas
your opinion
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by Orikinla(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Prof. Wole Soyinka is on break due to old age.
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by policy12: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm @op why u bring tears on my face...while growing up religion looters sorry leaders make see fela as evil but after listening to almost all is song I av come to see him as d only genuine prophet of d masses..everything he sings has come to pass e.g cases of water and light, corruption in this country so fearless he face the most terrible military junta,when almost all pastors and malam can't speak for fear of their life.

Twale Baba 70.
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by Orikinla(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2016
policy12:

Hmmm @op why u bring tears on my face...while growing up religion looters sorry leaders make see fela as evil but after listening to almost all is song I av come to see him as d only genuine prophet of d masses..everything he sings has come to pass e.g cases of water and light, corruption in this country so fearless he face the most terrible military junta,when almost all pastors and malam can't speak for fear of their life.

Twale Baba 70.
The new Fellas are already on their way and the masses will be reawaken.
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by Perceptor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
wizzyrich:
Fela the only Yoruba with a difference, the rest on Nairaland are Zombies and Afonjas
Can u mention a bold ibo lyk fela dat has ever existed in nigeria?
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by slimfit1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Fight for your selves. Those people have families too when they were alive what did we do to support them nothing.
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Perceptor:

Can u mention a bold ibo lyk fela dat has ever existed in nigeria?
I know they will quote me to confirm their identity but next time u are quoting, try to introduce urself as......

My name is Perceptor, an identified zombie, Afonja and an unrepentant c0ward in the brown roofed region.
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by Orikinla(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
This topic is not for tribal bigotry.
Tribal bigots have done more harm than good to the masses.
Re: Nobody Is Fighting For The Masses Since Fela And Gani Passed Away by Perceptor(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
wizzyrich:
I know they will quote me to confirm their identity but next time u are quoting, try to introduce urself as......

My name is Perceptor, an identified zombie, Afonja and an unrepentant c0ward in the brown roofed region.
Oga, I'm nt interested in all the hoccus poccus u posted. Jst mention one brave igbo activist lyk fela or fade-in to d background

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Face Today After Tinubu Told Him He Doesn't Owe Him Nothing / Gov Soludo Commissions Milton Steel plant in Awkuzu, Anambra(photos) / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos - Unconfirmed Intelligence Reports!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.