Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Water-business Ideas In Awka, Anambra - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Water-business Ideas In Awka, Anambra (626 Views)

How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report) / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / Business Ideas In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water-business Ideas In Awka, Anambra by macmoyor(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
I am thinking of investing in water business(build water plant with an overhead tank where commercial tanker supplies would come to buy water from my specifically built overhead tank, the factory would also house a sachet and bottle water production )

things in place:
- A fenced in factory with secured gate and security house
- A working newly drilled borehole(spring water) in the factory.

things to be done:
- Build an overhead tank and connect the water from the borehole to the tank
- Construction of the bottle water production house in planning phase

Ideas I need:
- I'm reaching out to know if anyone have been in this kind of investment, I will appreciate any feed back from any of you guys in terms of dos and don'ts.
- I like to discuss if this venture is worthwhile, ??
- what is the return margin in overhead tank water supply ? is there any one in Awka axis that knows the cost to set the overhead tank up and whats the average price that tankers buy the water?
-Ideas from your experience on things to avoid and where to focus.

As well, I would entertain building designs if any engineer in the house has any bottle water floor plans. im also looking for tenders too.
- im also looking to network with auto bottle water machine sellers,and any associated expertise

I need new ideas guys,, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3 Billion In A Single Day / Corruption In NACHO / How Lucrative Is Nylon Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.