Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Business Ideas In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas In Ibadan (7789 Views)

50 Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Capital You Can Start In 2020 / Top 5 Profitable Online Business Ideas In 2020 / Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas In Ibadan by xnigga(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Hi guys, Pls I need reasonable inputs. supposing one is having 400k at hand and is planning on relocating to Ibadan, what reasonable business with reasonable profit prospect can one do? Thanks in anticipation for good advice.
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by biazarre(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
400k...? not enough..!!! u can find a greener pasture outside dis country na... just my view... because 400k + relocation to a new place = gulping d capital with nothing to show 4 it...

money na only figure... talking from experience... though it depends on ur responsibilities...
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by xnigga(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
biazarre:
400k...? not enough..!!! u can find a greener pasture outside dis country na... just my view... because 400k + relocation to a new place = gulping d capital with nothing to show 4 it...

money na only figure... talking from experience... though it depends on ur responsibilities...
The place is not new to me. I have a brother there, free accommodation fr now. I will only be contributing to feeding. Thanks by the way
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by stevolinkon40: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2017
xnigga:
Hi guys, Pls I need reasonable inputs. supposing one is having 400k at hand and is planning on relocating to Ibadan, what reasonable business with reasonable profit prospect can one do? Thanks in anticipation for good advice.
Hello. Kindly Send me a message
My phone number is on my signature.
I stay in abuja and plan to relocate to ibadan this month end. I already contacted an agent to get me an apartment at Ikolaba estate axis. Let's share ideas.
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by DoyenExchange: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by xnigga(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
DoyenExchange:
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Very interesting business ideas you listed

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by naijacutee(f): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2017
biazarre:

I disagree. One of the quickest ways to run out of cash in a business is to have high expenditures/overheads.

I don't know Ibadan, but I hear it is a great place to live on a budget.

I think you should look around and add value to a proven business system. For example, you might notice that people have access to food but the market is far. Could you offer bulk food delivery services?

Is there a problem finding clean water in the area? Could you offer a borehole/filtered water tanker?

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by biazarre(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2017
naijacutee:

I disagree. One of the quickest ways to run out of cash in a business is to have high expenditures/overheads.

I don't know Ibadan, but I hear it is a great place to live on a budget.

I think you should look around and add value to a proven business system. For example, you might notice that people have access to food but the market is far. Could you offer bulk food delivery services?

Is there a problem finding clean water in the area? Could you offer a borehole/filtered water tanker?
. just my view...!!! but truth b told.. I ave tried something with d said amount in Ib here n I'm still single.... d result, my frnd.... is not dat favourable... I'm still on d biz because I'm managing it wit money from oda source.... biz isn't dat easy wit limited capital in naija of today without proper experience….. but its gud to try sha... I still prefer rendering of services as a professional...
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2017
xnigga:

A lot depends on you as what you see as a "reasonable" business may not appeal to someone else.

A few tips to consider, though...

1. Do you want to actively run the business or be a passive investor who just looks in to make sure things are rolling? (Each position has its pros and cons.)

2. How sharp are your marketing/sales skills?

3. What have you already sold successfully before? Is there a way you can bring that success into this new area?

So you see, choosing the right business for you starts with a better understanding of yourself. That way, you'll find it easy to roll with the punches, making the necessary adjustments along the way.

Please update us on how it goes
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by xnigga(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: Business Ideas In Ibadan by hero2000: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bro, with that amount (if there likely to be no other funding) whatever business you start must be one with quick turnover. You can't afford to invest in business that would take some time to start yielding revenue.

Most businesses that fall in the category described above are product selling business, eg edibles, household stuff, etc.

Service businesses usually take longer time to earn money. But if you can wait, then you can't go for it too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yola Market Inferno / USSD: Banks Deny Owing MTN Nigeria, Other Telcos / Which Market In Aba To Get The Best Materials And Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.