Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (234550 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by iriferi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
BlackMystery:

Not every action needs a reaction

I know grin,tnks wink

Silence is a reaction. To every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by trexlewis(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
BlackMystery:
I smell Blackmail gone wrong....if ur reading this PLEASE BE STRONG n MOVE ON with ur life...those condeming u hv done worse,no one is a saint...just let it go n move on...as for d idiot dt leaked it grin,REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD cheesy n it will come from ur village grin
I don't think she should worry about that, she can simply deny. I watched the video and I doubt she's the one, doesn't look like her at all.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by BlackMystery(f): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Michel2013:
i am yet to see the video. why our youths so gullible thisdays? there is no evidence to support this allegation yet some stupid youths here have already condemned this poor girl. until i see the so called tape all this is just a campaign of calumny designed by her haters and her unhealthy competitors to smear her good reputation.i never know this queen before but right now she has won my admiration and respect.if you want me to change my mind just show me verifiable evidence not media condemnation which is the order of day in this present nigeria.

I just watched the video,it was actually a 3some.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Afrobasic(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Link no dey go, please fix it grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by BlackMystery(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
trexlewis:
I don't think she should worry about that, she can simply deny. I watched the video and I doubt she's the one, doesn't look like her at all.

I hope so....
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by trexlewis(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Michel2013:
i am yet to see the video. why our youths so gullible thisdays? there is no evidence to support this allegation yet some stupid youths here have already condemned this poor girl. until i see the so called tape all this is just a campaign of calumny designed by her haters and her unhealthy competitors to smear her good reputation.i never know this queen before but right now she has won my admiration and respect.if you want me to change my mind just show me verifiable evidence not media condemnation which is the order of day in this present nigeria.
Ave seen it, doesn't even look like her at all. The Mods should take this down. Nairalanders hating cause that's what they do best, kids with internet access.!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by BlackMystery(f): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Ok am sorry for calling u that . can we be friends grin grin grin grin
You have to pass phase one which is killing a dragon grin...
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Senorprinz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
BlackMystery:

nne, i reporting you to the police for two things

1) your beauty is the bomb 2) you've stolen my heart.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by goldenceo1: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
who ever did this to her won't go unpunish.. May God fight her battle for her.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by friendl: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Is nobody business how she f...k ,rubbish post
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Kirinwa: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why is it that most of the lesbians are beautiful girls? So Nigerian beauty queens and models are turning into Lesbians.

The western world are not helping matters with the kind of films they keep making with lesbian acts or suggestiveness. Its not good for Nigerian girls.

Beauty Queens and Lesbianism with Cucumber. Na waoh.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by sanpipita(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kirinwa:
Why is it that most of the lesbians are beautiful girls? So Nigerian beauty queens and models are turning into Lesbians.

The western world are not helping matters with the kind of films they keep making with lesbian acts or suggestiveness. Its not good for Nigerian girls.

Beauty Queens and Lesbianism with Cucumber. Na waoh.

Shut up, before you malign her make sure you are smart enough to notice this is a hack job.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by LEAFLET(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Maybe this is actually what she wanted... Life must go on dear...
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Tyche(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lolz
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by goldenceo1: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Shut up, before you malign her make sure you are smart enough to notice this is a hack job.

hack job as in? please clarify. Tanks
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by 12inchDickson: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nd she still tight o..... Na so dem no release am on time
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by cupid0(f): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
no be she o. people can believe lie for Africa. chidimma ain't a lesbian. crappy blackmail to score cheap and shitty point.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by khaniku(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
trexlewis:
Ave seen it, doesn't even look like her at all. The Mods should take this down. Nairalanders hating cause that's what they do best, kids with internet access.!
She's actually the second girl and not the first girl. That's where you guys are getting it twisted. cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by sanpipita(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
goldenceo1:

hack job as in? please clarify. Tanks

Just a word for an improperly done job, especially if the idea is to blackmail or deceive people.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by saintdennis(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Just watched the vid & yea...it's her (with no hairnet)
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by henribj(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
whether she is a lesbian or not is not my business
whether her sex tape leaked or not is not my business
whether she was drugged or not is not my business
my business in this matter is that lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria and punishable by LAW. So the LAW should handle this accordingly. And if they let this matter die quietly, then .... we all know Nigeria is mostly a country where the rich & mighty are always INNOCENT even when caught "pants down".
grin
#justsaying
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by saintdennis(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Just a word for an improperly done job, especially if the idea is to blackmail or deceive people.

Bro didn't u see parts of the vid is 'edited/cut'

I think they're still tryna blackmail her...or else I expect to see the full vid soon

But damn dat pussie tight lmao.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Vivly(f): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seriously?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by mznel(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Those saying that video is not her and was hacked are very very stupid..
When someone does something bad. Condemn it.. For all we can see that video was done for money and you come out to say its a hacked job.
Thunder fire una..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.