Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,793 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (234571 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Duru009(m): 4:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Even after watching this most girls will not still learn...... It's such a pity....
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by iPopAlomo(m): 4:58am On Oct 22, 2016
To me... I see the cucumber as the victim here... no one is taking about the violated right of the cucumber...

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2016
The blogger who published this story comes across as a hypocrite. While shaming her by exposing her private moments for adsense profits, she had the effrontery to condemn those behind the leaks. She even precludes the much often used cliche line of damage control, by claiming this ain't Photoshop. This blogger gat no joy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by donbrowser(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
I will keep on repeating it. 99.9% of beauty queens r wh.ores
You are not far from the truth. I had a classmate then who was a model. Almost every guy has their way. She doesn't even feel anyhow when touched at sensitive areas.
Thank God she is getting married soon

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by kingthreat(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2016
When will the Nigerian anti-gay law start taking effect and defaulters get arrested?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by BlackMystery(f): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Senorprinz:
mhen, the statement go be like love letter, i'll be like, when i first set my eyes on her, her beauty overshadowed the sun, the sun became the moon, and the moon ceased to exist, she reminded me of my days as an astronaut cos, damn! she looks like a heavenly body.

no lemme start o.

Oh my God !!cheesy grin"she became the moon" ..lwkm
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by BlackMystery(f): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Senorprinz:
mhen, the statement go be like love letter, i'll be like, when i first set my eyes on her, her beauty overshadowed the sun, the sun became the moon, and the moon ceased to exist, she reminded me of my days as an astronaut cos, damn! she looks like a heavenly body.

no lemme start o.

Nice try..
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by BlackMystery(f): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2016
luminouz:

Almost collapsed with laughter at this! Babe..u wicked o! grin

It's just a dragon na.. cheesy cheesy small thing wink
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by phabulous88(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2016
donbrowser:

You are not far from the truth. I had a classmate then who was a model. Almost every guy has their way. She doesn't even feel anyhow when touched at sensitive areas.
Thank God she is getting married soon

It is well with her

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by lecksam(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm..nobody here dey talk abt the rape victim ooo..oh cucumber u don suffer..chai..NA so so I dey find u for market I no see u buy..see that pelege body dey dey torture d innocent fruit..

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Bollinger:

Which is why i asked first and foremost if you understood English and math. Use Google. It is your friend. Or read a book. When measuring anything, 99.9% is the same thing as the whole or 100%. Smh. Education is a worthwhile investment.
u need education more than I do
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by askjohnprosper: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2016
where is the video?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2016
baby124:
I am disappointed that NL will engage in putting such news on front page. Seun welldone...

To the young girl, you live and you learn. We have all done stupid stuff in our youth. But thankfully no camera's and idiots to put it on NL's front page.

lol that time wey be say na candle and beer bottle una dey use.. na cucumber dey reign now.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by trexlewis(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2016
mznel:

Nonsense!

Stella watched the complete 6mins video and confirmed its you
You still have mouth to come.here and say nonsense
If its superimposed.. Wouldn't we be seeing such video's everyday? You be first lady that it is jest you they will use.

My friend before I slap you eh..
Idiot lesbain
Abeg where the link to the complete 6min video? All these ones no be am.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Yehman(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Nna mehn i cant be fighting Malaysia guys this xmas while cucumber takes my girl
Time to fight cucumbers
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2016
miremoses:
No.99.9% of girls are lesbians.
Actually, the word is Bisexuals.
Interestingly, they still needed to employ a cucumber to do the job. Funny.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by introvertme: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2016
ednut1:
Y not cassava angry, from d vid u cant categorically say shes d one jare. angry dat person in d vid kitty no make am atal. Yuckk. 12mb wasted. Mtcheeew

wrong site,its 5mb
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by luminouz(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2016
BlackMystery:

It's just a dragon na.. cheesy cheesy small thing wink
Lol! Only God knows what u will ask me to get then! grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by bigfrancis21: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Chei. Nne jigodu nnukwute cucumber na-afio nya bu ife. grin Cucumber nke a dikwa very cucumbersome o. grin

Ishilove I na-afukwa ife m na-afu.... cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by canDy4eva(f): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2016
What is all this confusion about. The only reason y beauty competitions was introduced in the first place was to capture young gullible girls and introduce them into all forms of immoral acts. Y r we decieving ourselves. A child of God cannot find herself in such. Is that the only way a girl can becom popular?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by bigfrancis21: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2016
iPopAlomo:
To me... I see the cucumber as the victim here... no one is taking about the violated right of the cucumber...

Hahahahhah. I haff died o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
When different sizes of preek full everywhere

i wish I was the cucumber. wink
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:
When will the Nigerian anti-gay law start taking effect and defaulters get arrested?
d law deals with gay marriage not d act. Nigerians sha
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Onyedika11(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2016
Very Disgusting!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by originally(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2016
trexlewis:
grin Funny enough I do, I will do her and her friend join grin

Ur FUNNY MAN
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by originally(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2016
luminouz:

Sorry bro....me no con understand o! Correct dvck go dey n girls go still dey look for cucumber or is it cassava? I week like 7days!

IT IS SO PAINFUL,THIS SOMEONE I WANTED TO MARRY. I MOVED ON
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by Immorttal: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Senorprinz:
is it their fault, when some guys are so selfish during s*x.
its true sha,. I noticed girls love to explore too much most times coercing you to do things you dont fancy during sexual encounters.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal by kenny1313(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
I will keep on repeating it. 99.9% of beauty queens r wh.ores
And all ugly girls are saints?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 14 Nollywood Stars Whose Death Shook The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / Photo Of Ramsey Nouah's Family/wife / Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.