Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant (943 Views)

The british join the south to the north for one reason-photo / 2019: We'll Dump PDP If Atiku Fails To Secure The Ticket - Atiku Campaign Group / Join The Anti-biafra Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by Ipobdevil: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Join us in this twitter campaign to alert the world that Nigeria is nose diving into full blown Dictatorship ...F#FreeFaniKayode

3 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by SalomonKane: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ipobdevil:
Join us on this twitter campaign to alert the world that Nigeria is nose diving into full blown Dictatorship ...F#FreeFaniKayode
O do please shattap!.

7 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by dEastActivist: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yoruba problem

1 Like

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by simpleseyi: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please tell FFK to first of all, free our millions. If he does not free our millions, then he shall never be free.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrvitalis(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Seriously if am innocent and efcc accuses me of corruption.
...... i will gladly follow them..
.. .. go to court, win the case and demand compensation...

Don't understand what people are saying.. . Only the court can grant u bail

2 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrvitalis(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
All this people saying Buhari is witch hunting them. .. Yet they try to stop the cases from proceeding

The simple way tp shame Buhari and APC is to allow the case to flow fast then prove ur innocence

Thats common sense na

2 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrjangaweed: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:
Seriously if am innocent and efcc accuses me of corruption.
...... i will gladly follow them..
.. .. go to court, win the case and demand compensation...

Don't understand what people are saying.. . Only the court can grant u bail
[/s]
shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrjangaweed: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:
All this people saying Buhari is witch hunting them. .. Yet they try to stop the cases from proceeding

The simple way tp shame Buhari and APC is to allow the case to flow fast then prove ur innocence

Thats common sense na
[/s]
balderdash
Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrvitalis(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
mrjangaweed:
[s][/s]
shatap

So it not tyranny if Buhari oders for the release of people having cases of corruption against them??

3 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by nelcliff(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
Only the court can grant u bail

Do you mean you have been away for so long? Welcome back.. It will interest you to know tht everything in Nigeria has been changed including the COURT too.
Are u Aware of Dasuki, Nnamdi Kanu, Judges, Even Amechi sef dey follow pressed button make dem remove Fayose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
nelcliff:

Do you mean you have been away for so long? Welcome back.. It will interest you to know tht everything in Nigeria has been changed including the COURT too.
Are u Aware of Dasuki, Nnamdi Kanu, Judges, Even Amechi sef dey follow pressed button make dem remove Fayose.
Nnamdi Kanu is facing treason charge and according to our constitution u cant get bail

Dasuki case the government has a court order allowing them to keep him .. So what's the bigger or has there been any other court ruling on dat? ? (don't tell me ecowas court cos that's an advisory court)

What's ur point??

1 Like

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by mrjangaweed: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:

So it not tyranny if Buhari oders for the release of people having cases of corruption against them??
[/s]
nonsense
Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by MalcoImX: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
I am not joining you on no Twitter. Let his mouth free him, as Metuh's mouth freed Metuh.

2 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by drss2(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
nobody will wreck dis govt except buari himself. in fact d dullard will use his own hand to destroy himself by himself.
Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by Progressive01(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
#ObianoIsaFailure is what we know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by Chikpat(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
I luv to fight. But i knw things i wud neva fight for!

Why wud a reasonable Nigerian support a man wu robs, steals from d cesspool of our common resources especially now d country z in recession?

Wat gud has Fani Kayode eva been to Nigeria?

Arrest Falana, Wole Soyinka, Pat Utomi,, Maitama Sule, Emeka Anyaoku and d endless list of reasonable Nigerians whu demsevs rept so much values and see dat am a fighter. I can fight for such men, and i can fight for Nigeria.
I am not a soldier... Am a fighter and i fight for reasonable values, reasonable ppl etc but certainly not derelicts, selfish and useless "Honourables" without honour or "His Excellencies" who are not excellent.

Let us support Nigeria in jailing thieves. It does not mata weda d fyt z sectional ; in d long run we wud hav achieved alot : bliv me.

We nid one gud example and everybody will b careful. Bliv me. It may luk sectional tdy but not in d long run...friends bkom enemies, opposition parties win ruling parties and d table turns arond.
If Buhari does not probe his friends anoda govt after him shud be supported to probe dem. What z important z dat we start from somwhr, wt somebody and serve Nigeria justice by truly dealing decisively wt a treasurer looter or as many looters as we can get.

Stupid Nigerians can take sides wt foolish Fani Kayode against dir country. WISE NIGERIANS will know wat to do... I can trust dat. And i refuse to be foolish

4 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ipobdevil:
Join us in this twitter campaign to alert the world that Nigeria is nose diving into full blown Dictatorship ...F#FreeFaniKayode
I will rather join a twitter campaign for #ffkforlifeimprisonment. Bloody nonsense! you and ffk will rust in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by genearts(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lol...... IPOB youth.... Una too dey fall hand. Why not #FreeKanu ?

2 Likes

Re: Join The Twitter Campaign #freeffk #buharithetyrant by saintade01(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
I always bury my head in shame for these my people from the east.

Please receive sense Na.

(1) (Reply)

A South African Man Who Smoked Weed Half Naked At The Airport / Senate Summons Adenuga Over Alleged Maltreatment Of Staff / This Pastor Has Suggested The Way Forward For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.