Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister (26514 Views)

I Was A Hater Of Nnamdi Kanu, But Now, He Is The Man I Love Most. / Nigerian Economy, Not In Confusion – Adeosun, Finance Minister / Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Shymm3xx: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
skales67:
This daft woman again!

[img]http://media./media/vMnuZGHJfFSTe/giphy.gif[/img]

I concur - she's as daft as she looks. grin

And she most likely belongs to one of BooHarry's other rooms...the amala and owanbe room. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by mrvitalis(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:
You've pumped over a trillion naira as filibuster into the economy in one year yet all the micro and macro economic indices keeps going on the negative. Doesn't that speak volumes of how clueless and directionless our country's economic team is?
By the way where is Omenka the infamous diehard zoneB? Like the ostrich, dude must have dug his head into the mud in shame, like Oby Ezeks, dude has been used and dumped, like other zombies, the economic recession has dug deep into his defences
Should i take it that u have very poor knowledge on economics or ur just being dumb??
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by mrvitalis(m): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Olsoo:

You and who?

It's only a matter of time before you start appreciating what President Buhari has in store for Nigeria. His intent and plans are very straight-forward, point blank and utterly glaring. One I'm sure we would all come to appreciate years to come.
Seriously i wonder why Nigerians can't see this..
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
mrvitalis:
Should i take it that u have very poor knowledge on economics or ur just being dumb??
My guy take what you want but I take it that you're a zombie.
There is no two way about that.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Trapnews: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari sef undecided

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by nortcentrallord(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
zanebaddo:
Fucck this country.. Fucck afonjasssss, fucck cow rearers, fucck buhari! fucck SS/SE politicians. Fucck kemi fucck emefiele!

Lol. You must be that dude that said on that interview that he will sell Nigeria and settle everyone then travel and leave everyone to kill themselves and go and buy another country cheesy. Nice one.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by KardinalZik(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why is this government confused on a day-to-day basis?
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
zakim:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buhari-no-hater-women-adeosun-finance-minister/
... Kemi is the Nigerian version of Donald Trump. She talks too carelessly.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by golden2510: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigerians yaff enta a bus of a deaf dereba wit a blind kondokito.....May God shaa land us safely.... sad
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by waice6571: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
*German Women raise against Nigerian Leader*

In a press conference with the German leader in Berlin, President Buhari in what might be perhaps his most stupid political blunder yesterday in Germany, in answering a reporters question on the role of his wife in his government, has this to say..." _my wife belongs in my Kitchen and in my living room and other room_"

... what a statement! That was politically incorrect.

The ill adviced President totally forgot that he is standing next to a woman who is a world leader.
Here in Germany as in the rest of Europe, the issue of women's right is a delicate one as women have come a long way fighting inequality in both society and at work place. Without warning, a visibly angry Mrs Merkel (the German Chancellor) quickly ended the press conference to save the President further embarrassment.
The emancipation of women in Europe is a civil rights issue, that is why feminist groups in Germany immediately reacted to his outing as a hate speech and demanded his exit from their territory. A German opposition leader called for his immediate expulsion from Germany, while a renowned German newspaper in its editorial, has this to say about our President.
_He is simply a dumb leader, hailed as the Messiah of Africa's most populous democracy after winning election in 2015 His agenda of fighting corruption which was given a blessing by the West, especially former colonial master, England is very unpopular in his country as citizens are more concerned about the economic hardship and joblessness to his fight for financial recovery_.

It went ahead to say,...

_when it comes to world issues, the former general has little knowledge of events of the moment and hardly articulates.The more you listen to him, the dumber you become_ -;

Hard words, but written with some elements of sincerity.
Germany has a woman as head of state. Germany has mother with eight children as defence minister, (comnander of a powerful millitary force) something unthinkable in most parts of the world especially, Africa. The notion here is that, girls can be everything including being President .
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by ElsonMorali: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government

We All Miss GEJ cry cry cry

Please speak for yourself. Nothing to miss about a kleptomaniac whose cluelessness as the leader of this country was unprecedented.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by ElsonMorali: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
zanebaddo:
Fucck this country.. Fucck afonjasssss, fucck cow rearers, fucck buhari! fucck SS/SE politicians. Fucck kemi fucck emefiele!

How about you toddle off to the kiddie section. God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by ElsonMorali: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
skales67:
This daft woman again!

Have you ever witnessed where a mad man points at a sane person and shouts "mad man"?
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by LordOfNaira: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government

What is with all these "we" "we" "we"?

Speak for yourself abeg.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by zanebaddo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
ElsonMorali:

How about you toddle off to the kiddie section. God bless you as you do so.
fucck u bruv
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by ElsonMorali: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
tot:

Doesn't blaming Jonathan get stale? Two years and counting and the country keeps retrogressing at a fast rate and you can type here with a clear conscience and not admit any failure on the part of this government? There is surely something wrong somewhere.

I guess you were expecting Buhari to come in and wave his magic wand like Harry Potter and all will be well right?

There are always consequences for every action.

We are enjoying the result of government-supervised looting from GEJ/PDP era.

He and his cohorts broke the the economy almost irreparably.

I'm sure you've heard the saying that it's easier to destroy than to rebuild, right?

This is a classic example.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by misskishi: 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by pressplay411(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Confused Government

Only GEJ knows how much luck he has by losing the last election.
His cluelessness and intellectual n.akedness would have been exposed beyond all reasonable doubt.

#IStandWithBuhari
#OnlyBuhariCanSaveNigeria
#ChangeBeginsWithYou
#RebuildingNigeria
#TimeWillTell
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by tot(f): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I guess you were expecting Buhari to come in and wave his magic wand like Harry Potter and all will be well right?

There are always consequences for every action.

We are enjoying the result of government-supervised looting from GEJ/PDP era.

He and his cohorts broke the the economy almost irreparably.

I'm sure you've heard the saying that it's easier to destroy than to rebuild, right?

This is a classic example.

Yeah right, please spare me. Like looting only started in GEJ's era, the military governments before democracy kept all the country's income intact yeah? After all Buhari himself said Abacha did not steal, despite his loots still being returned in tranches. What a joke.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Almand: 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olsoo:

You and who?

It's only a matter of time before you start appreciating what President Buhari has in store for Nigeria. His intent and plans are very straight-forward, point blank and utterly glaring. One I'm sure we would all come to appreciate years to come.
Actually the non zombies most miss GEJ. And will continually miss till Buhari start using his brain
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Image123(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
repogirl:
Lol, is she going to say he is before?

We dont need Adeosun's confirmation before we know he is a supermega misogynistic chauvinist. The signs are glaring for everyone to see.

Left for Buhari alone, Adeosun's would also belong to the kitchen and other room of her husband.

Yea right, in your dreams. A misogynistic chauvinist that sends his wife and daughters to UN general assembly, his female children to quality higher level education in the UK and his wife allowed to meet world leaders and shake hands, receive awards. When did action stop speaking louder than words can?
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by heybee72(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
HOW TO TURN #500 INTO MILLIONS
Good day! I want to introduce a networking platform that suits your income, with massive profit

http:// /j6say74

This form of network market is a platform that requires you to register online through someone's referral link, activate your account with just five hundred naira, bring in five more people, and you are on your way to earn millions of naira..

First step is to click a link above to register

Now that link is like your adress, you give to people so they can register under you

I'm giving you mine so you can register under me

The next step is to activate your account

You activate your account with just 500
By paying into a specific account with your username as the name of depositor

And your account will be activated

You'll also be given a referral link which you can share to people

All you need is to bring 5 people

For every of those 5 persons, you get 20%
That completes your level 1

Now you can simply relax and let the cash flow in

Cos if those 5 people bring I their own 5 people each that is 25 people, you get 10% from those 25 people
And that completes your level 2

Those 25 people bring in five people each, that's 125 people, you'd get 10% of 500 from all those people

And that's how it will keep increasing till u get to level 9

At level 9 u earn about 97 million naira

Note: you can start withdrawing you money from 1000 and above
If the money get to 10,000 it is transferred to your account automatically

Also you have three business days to activate your account after register

To register click on: http:// / j6say74

Are you interested?
Pm. me on whatsapp: 08101945067

Pls kindly Re-Broadcast...
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by onward4life(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2016
zanebaddo:

Bro yu just dey vex they shoot down the o country..

Badd Man fire! grin
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by Layksaide(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Orikinla:

You miss the misappropriations of government revenue allocations that made the Federal Government under former President Goodluck Jonathan to owe federal civil servants arrears of unpaid salaries and his home state of Bayelsa is still owing government workers.

Is it your Bubu government that is not owing workers? Osun, Benue, Nassarawa as an example. The acclaimed release of #720bn has not made any impact to Nigerians to the best of my knowledge. If it has, kindly point them out for us to see.
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by laudate: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Onyiilugo:
“We have released about N720 billion in about four months and that is the highest ever and we are still going to do more in investing in infrastructure because that is what has held Nigeria back.”
Hope onitsha enugu express road is among the infrastructure because that road is already a dead trap

They released what? shocked To whom? At where? shocked Abeg, who has seen the result of this so-called =N=720 billion that they released? Or is paper money a.k.a the more you look, the less you see? sad
Re: Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister by skales67(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Have you ever witnessed where a mad man points at a sane person and shouts "mad man"?

Going by your analogy....If a mad man does that, it means he has seen some characteristics or traits of insanity in the so-called sane man! It takes a mad man to know a mad man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) / 'Nigeria Unites For Palestine': Muslims Hold mega rally In Lagos, Demand Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.