Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! (994 Views)

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Another tricyle completed in Industrial&production engineering dept unizik. Keep d flag going. I celebrate you all. Niger got talent. This boyz took over from us nd dey v delivered

1 Like

Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chei!!!! Awka unu di egwu!!!

Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
SEE PRODUCTION LINE @ AWKA ANAMBRA STATE

Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by EternalTruths: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Construct an Engine to distinguish yourselves.

@investnow2013

We are yet to build a car engine. So work on that since people have done this your type of project before.
Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by cassidy1996(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igbo made! ......nice work.....
Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
AWKA THE LAND OF FOUNDRY AND METAL WORKS TECHNOLOGY.SEEOOOO!!!!!

Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
EternalTruths:
Construct an Engine to distinguish yourselves.
ENGINES are Made in Nnewi Anambra state!!!

1 Like

Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by EternalTruths: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
investnow2013:
ENGINES are Made in Nnewi Anambra state!!!

Not true. If you doubt me, provide evidence.
Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
EternalTruths:

Not true. If you doubt me, provide evidence.
I will make it available as soon as the Local engineers provides one to me!!!
Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by investnow2013: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
cassidy1996:
Igbo made! ......nice work.....
That's what the Nigerian govt should be spending money on and not on holidays to Mecca etc!!!

1 Like

Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by EternalTruths: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
investnow2013:
I will ask soon as the Local engineers provide it to me!!!

Please do so that you will confirm that I am correct

There are things we are yet to develop in Igbo land

1) Piston Engines
2) Jet Engines
3) MicroChips
4) Integrated Circuits
5) Electric Furnace that melts steel
6) Etc

These are technologies vital to technological growth.

So I am encouraging you to work on them even after your graduation from the university in order to boost the technological capabilities of the Igbo nation.
Re: AWKA: THE SEAT OF POLITICS, TOURISM,FOUNDRY & METAL TECHNOLOGY!!! by EternalTruths: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
investnow2013:
That's what the Nigerian govt should be spending money on and not on holidays to Mecca etc!!!

I think you are wrong

The government duty is not to spend money on inventions but to encourage inventions and its mass productions through
1) national financial awards
2) connection to interested private individuals or companies to mass produced them.
3) Help the inventor to patent his technology and secure a favourable deal with businessmen/investors

The government should do these 3 for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Applauded Again In Kenya / Okorocha Opens More Roads In Owerri, Hastens Work / PDM Urges Atiku To Contest 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.