Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos (856 Views)

Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by TunezTV: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerian music star, Tiwa Savage showed off her customised handbag in an adorable photo with her son, little Jamil.

The ROC Nation star days ago got her bag customised with her son's name, and she flaunts it in a photo that shows how much she misses her baby.

Tiwa who has been away from home for awhile due to music projects captioned the photo with;
'I miss my jam jam, mummy is coming home soon'

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/tiwa-savage-her-new-bag-and-baby-jamil.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by kokertalented: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2016
confirm ni
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Nawa o,,,, una go just snap pesin kon post say na news.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by pyyxxaro: 1:56am On Oct 22, 2016
See her face like Man made God own undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by pretydiva(f): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Her baby is all grown up
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2016
Cute as ever.

I want to take over.

Please, when the vacancy is out, nairaland notify me.

I want to work under her
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2016
The beautiful Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2016
beautiful as usual
Re: Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See her face like Man made God own undecided
hey God!!! Bhet why? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG - See The Wedding Cake Causing Chaos On Social Media: Its Trending Like Fire / Music Stars Di'ja And M.I Abaga Debuts In Nollywood [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Olakunle Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land For Mechanis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.