Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts (1665 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by agwom(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2016
In his article in the Guardian newspapers of October 14, 2016, the former Special adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati painted a surreal picture of incredible things that go on beyond the glitz and glamour of the official residence and office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, popularly called the Aso Rock.

In that article titled ‘The Spiritual Side of Aso Rock’, Dr Abati who served as President Jonathan’s spokesman for four years recounted strange and some times, tragic occurrences that befell people who work or live in the precincts of the presidential Villa.

Recounting personal experiences and those that happened to colleagues while he served in the highest office in the land, Dr Abati gave a depressingly worrisome scenario of the higher spiritual powers that tended to influence or dictate the happenings in the Villa which by extension had dire consequences for the country.

He wrote in part: “I can confirm that every principal officer suffered one tragedy or the other; it was as if you needed to sacrifice something to remain on duty inside that environment. From cancer to brain and prostrate surgery and whatever, the villa was a hospital full of agonising patients …

“A colleague once told me that I was the most naïve person around the place. I thought I was a bright, smart, professional doing my bit and enjoying the President’s confidence. I spelled it out. But what I got in response was that I was coming to the villa using Lux soap, but that most people around the place always bathed in the morning with blood. Goat blood. Ram blood. Whatever animal blood. I argued.

“He said there were persons in the Villa walking upside down, head to the ground. I screamed. Everybody looked normal to me. But I soon began to suspect that I was in a strange environment indeed. Every position change was an opportunity for warfare.

“By the same token, all those our colleagues who used to come to work to complain about a certain death beneath their waists and who relied on videos and other instruments to entertain wives (take it easy boys, I don’t mean any harm, I am writing!), have all experienced a re-awakening…

“When Presidents make mistakes, they are probably victims of a force higher than what we can imagine. Every student of Aso Villa politics would readily admit that when people get in there, they actually become something else. They act like they are under a spell. When you issue a well- crafted statement, the public accepts it wrongly.”

I have copiously quoted from Abati’s column that is now generating controversy.

As a correspondent of the Vanguard newspaper who covered presidents Olusgeun Obasanjo , Umaru Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan, I can relate well with some of the stranger than fiction scenario painted by Dr Abati. But beyond the strange incidence, the foundation of the construction of the villa itself was laid in strange circumstances.

According to a staff of Julius Berger, the construction company that built the Villa, from the very day that the excavation for what is now known as the presidential Villa was made; it was mired in strange incidences. The staff who has worked for the construction company for over thirty years and claimed he was there when the very first excavation began narrated the strange occurrences that marked the first few months.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/juju-demons-rocking-presidential-villa/

1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by DickDastardly(m): 5:29am On Oct 22, 2016
They should react to the hunger in the land first angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by DrRasheed: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Igbo on duty..
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by nrexzy: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Wailer Spotted!!!!
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Op my friend

Help arrange that work small

Paragraph it
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by talktonase(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2016
I am not surprised...we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities,demons and evil spirits walking around seeking whom to devour.May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by sekundosekundo: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2016
They should go to this CRUSADE. Even all the atheists that said there's no God all of you should attend this Crusade people like; CRAMMJOE, nahn, sonoflucifer, eyehategod etc.

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by DrRasheed: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2016
nrexzy:
Wailer Spotted!!!!
Demon noted
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by sekundosekundo: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2016
You are welcome.

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Op your English teacher needs 59 strokes of cane for not teaching you paragraphing angry angry
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by Rucheen(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2016
I saw the part that said "libido crashing" No wonder!
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by nabiz(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2016
grin the one wey dey control nairaland stronge pass the one wey dey aso rock. That why people de comment before reading

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by Tallesty1(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Maybe nah the spirits chook hand for Buhari's ear that time.
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by ezechueze(m): 6:49am On Oct 22, 2016
OK
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by Chigold101(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
They should react to the hunger in the land first angry angry
how can they react when they dont hear when you cry.
The demons have blocked their ears from the realities on ground.
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by anibi9674: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2016
what do you expect when the man that amalgamated the country Nigeria is a Satanist.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by chacoonder(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
This is just a mere figment of Abati's imagination. Apparently, he's looking for ways to win back the hearts of the people he once enjoyed.
Re: Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts by Agimor(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2016
So where is the reactions... I can only see Abati statement being quoted.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed : How Efcc's Magu And Sahara Reporters Peddle Lies To The Media / Is Nigeria Really One Nation? By Fani-kayode / N260m Osborne Luxury Flat Of Peter Obi. A Reminder By Agboola Odunfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.