Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite (38122 Views)

P-square Wives Prove They Are Living Above Their Husbands' Beef / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Between Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh And Mercy Aigbe, Who Cried Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by jbaby265(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
Why all this..to me this is attention seeking or better still wannabe celeb
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by miqos02(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by antosly(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
veekid:
This is news?
Why would it be news? It's a beat, so let start recording.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by NegeduGrace(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
that was what the stunt was all about duo
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by sukkot: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
nice one
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by JONITEZ(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Nice one tho. Thats if its really not a marketing strategy.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by greggng: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Nairalanders am crying now. One of you should help me too. Let that kind person ask me for my bank acct now. I tap into that miracle now
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Bgorgeous: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Should have remained private
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Kangol99(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2016
K
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by sukkot: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2016
jbaby265:
eye dey pain you so ? you no read where she say she is an up and coming actress ? lolzz
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by pythonkid(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2016
howmush ?
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Laple0541(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Work hard dis time so that u will be able to pay ur rent as at wen due o, if u expect another free money na oyo u de ooooo. Thank your star say @rudebuoy no be like me sef, we for do am trade by barta.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by francisbarrack(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2016
2 things involved here ,
Crying for house rent
Crying coz maga don pay
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by crush20(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2016
veekid:
This is news?

It beats me oh....
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by metallisc(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Dyt:
Nairalanders

Pls who can I cry for that would send me #bankalert

cry cry cry

oya come, make i host you for crying session! grin for the bankalert, welllll.......
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by awa(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2016
happy for you that he had compassion for you...may my own alert come soonest ohhhhh
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by metallisc(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
jbaby265:

who is that on your profile pic? undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by mytime24(f): 11:39am On Oct 22, 2016
Make she also cry for bubu nA

For d change he promise
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by smart0074life: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
And Na only gals dem go dey help abi??
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by noble71(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
nothing is free! babe cried cus of money.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by kryptonian1987(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2016
mytime24:
Make she also cry for bubu nA

For d change he promise

Hi mytime24...!
lovely pix you got there...
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by justi4jesu(f): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2016
A cry for help. #bankalert cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Ninilowo(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
Well pulled stunt. Kontinu eh!
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
iamauxin:
I don't like this news.... It's not educative at all.

Nothing to learn.

She even used D word "release" as if the cry was kinda a song or an achievement.

And by the way, if you have a saloon or a shop and you can't pay the rent from the proceeds from the last fiscal year, just close down.

Na Nollywood movie and she don hammer o.
Who is the next Cry Baby and Get Rich?
Well, it is better than sex video.
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by ikoscar(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Idiot na Money make you cry, everybody knows that. tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by ajakpe: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Were dat hand day go I beg oooo
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by tino22(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
NIGERIANS must we compromised everything in our lives, we are the most religious but our behavior varies.. #SERIOUSLY It amazes me how we can be all hating and praying.. To me that's why the sufferings are much.. AM not saying anything bad contrary to opinions, but lets be grateful and appreciative to ourselves, extending to our friends and family. The perspective this political errors have taken us have affected us to love one another including me.. PLEASE Lets preach love to one another. #ADVISE

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by ajakpe: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Remove ur hand frm dat palace
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by senzy001: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
nic job
Re: Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite by prof800(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Any surprise? After all:
He is a P'Square. His BANK ALERT na kpakam! His CHECK he no dey bounce!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts The ‘ninu Aye’ Young Sensation 1.5 Million Naira - Pictures / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Teebillz Tunji Balogun Celebrates His Birthday Today With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.