Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

For Lovers Of African Literary Fiction, Or Coming Of Age, Or Just Literature - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Lovers Of African Literary Fiction, Or Coming Of Age, Or Just Literature (375 Views)

Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN / I Need A Child - (Literary Fiction, Short Story) / BERYOND EVERYTHING ( Fiction Or Prediction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Lovers Of African Literary Fiction, Or Coming Of Age, Or Just Literature by weaklya: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2016
I have recently released a book on okadabook here: http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/to_kiss_the_sun_and_leave/12161 and would love for you all to read it. It's about three young individuals new to university, and trying to find their place. John has to deal with family issues and conformation. Michael has internal demons, and Christian believes he can conquer the world alone. As things happen to them, and the story grows, they realize they don't have everythign figured out, and they can live with that. A collection of eleven short stories, I prmoise you will enjoy them.
P.S. You do not need to have four hundred naira now. Fifty naira everyday would do the trick in eight days. Thanks as you support. Check out one of the stories on african writer: http://www.africanwriter.com/letting-go-fiction-ifeanyi-ikechukwu/

(1) (Reply)

My Angel {dedicated To My Mum} / Poverty: The Ambition Killer / The Walk Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.