Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Etisalat Data Package: The Diary Of An Angry Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etisalat Data Package: The Diary Of An Angry Nairalander (418 Views)

I Cant Believe Glo Stopped Special Data Package!!! / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / See The New MTN Bonus Data Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Data Package: The Diary Of An Angry Nairalander by adeadeyera(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
I feel constrained to call out Etisalat for what I call brazen disregard for customers.

Economic ressession or not, an exemplary precedence has been set by Globacom. The prices of Glo data bundles have crashed so whoopingly that most people have started to switch.

So, I decided to stick to Etisalat for God knows what reason and what am I getting?
Rather than an upward review of the data packages at reduced prices, they chose the opposite.

No wahala. God knows this would be my last subscription before I dump it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Etisalat Data Package: The Diary Of An Angry Nairalander by Heroesworths(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
So?

(1) (Reply)

Do You People Have A Future / Meet The 16 Year Old Boy That His Song His Going Viral / Dasuki, Ex-sultan Of Sokoto, Dies At 93.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.