Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) (26047 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
otijah:
I don't think anambra is synonymous with bad news, unless u are not a Nigerian.
What will call Ogun, osun, Lagos, and PH

True sha anyways, have you seen the video of your most beautiful daughter using cucumber to drill herself?

2 Likes

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
this is wrong i mean, what could be the motive? he is just a keke Rider.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
RIP Brother
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
More reason why i leave onitsha for good, since 2009.
Lawlessness seems to be the order.
Nobody cares abt you untill you die, even the person living in the 2nd floor did'nt even knw who their neighbour really is..
Ndi mpiawa azu!
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Akinaukwa: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
People that did this have no conscience and that was why they did it. But, they will surely regret it now or thereafter cos a human blood/life is precious in the eyes of the creator God.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am an Igala fellow of the deceased and dis story make me dey vex seriously right now I swear!
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
How can the deceased be member of Association of Non-indigenes and still be the secretary of Igala indigenes of Anambra state?
RIP to dead!
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by tsmat(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
YEEBOS are incredibly terrible.......GOD PUNISH THEM ALL
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
MNDY:
I am an Igala fellow of the deceased and dis story make me dey vex seriously right now I swear!
are you from Anambra?
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Holarbizzy042:
course indeed. 6unit or 4unit
curses instead

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by placid4christ: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
RIP Heaven will fight for u.who did this will neva go unpunished
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
And they saying they want biafra as if they love themselves.
Hian
#Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sealeddeal:
are you from Anambra?
No
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by emmy5050(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
in Steve Job's opinion, death is the greatest invention that clears the old for the new.I strongly subscribe in that statement but not this gruesome killing of the new..why whisk life out of this young chap for whatever frivolous reasons? men are gradually turning themselves into weird beast for a reason simply more complicating then it appears. #pleasesaynotokilling#
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by otijah(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:

True sha anyways, have you seen the video of your most beautiful daughter using cucumber to drill herself?
u sef, all these things ready just happening recently
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
It could be police hand work. Never trust men in black
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:
Anambra and bad news are like. Where is that Jacob Zuma pic sef grin grin grin
make I epp yu

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by watered(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
I see humans but no humanity
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by OILSOUP: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
tsmat(m): 4:08pm
YEEBOS are incredibly terrible.......GOD PUNISH THEM ALL

FriendChoice(m): 3:47pm
Igbos from South murdered an Igala from the north. Chai. BTW R.I.P

euromilion: 4:01pm

Let me hear of any Nigerian complain of racism again for here.this guy was killed simply because speaks/sounds differently from others.

SO WEN IGBOS ARE MURDERED IN LAGOS IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS YORUBA DID IT? OR IN KOGI IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS IGALA DID IT OR HAUSA DID IT IN ABUJA?

I HATE WEN PEOPLE DELIBRATELY TRY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. YORUBAS ARE FOND OF DOING THIS, EVERYTHING IGBO TURNS THEM ON, THEY START COMMENTING. WEIRDO!

DO U KNOW THE PERSON THAT KILLED HIM? HAVE DEY BEEN FOUND AND IDENTIFIED? ALREADY UR POINTING FINGER TO IGBOS. SAD!

LET ME BREAK IT TO U FOR THE RECORD, IGBO CANNOT KILL ANYBODY, IT IS MERELY A LANGUAGE AND CERTAINLY IGBO PEOPLE DID NOT KILL HIM BECOS ALL 40 MILLION OF US ARE NOT IN ONITSHA, WHOEVER KILLED HIM WILL FACE THE FULL FORCE OF THE LAW WEN CAUGHT.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Damfostopper:
make I epp yu

Thanks
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by OILSOUP: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
koladebrainiac(m): 4:18pm
And they saying they want biafra as if they love themselves.
Hian
#Spits

Y YORUBAS SO SCARED OF BIAFRA? IT DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU AND WILL COME SOMEDAY.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
CHYMZZY:
More reason why i leave onitsha for good, since 2009.
Lawlessness seems to be the order.
Nobody cares abt you untill you die, even the person living in the 2nd floor did'nt even knw who their neighbour really is..
Ndi mpiawa azu!

You can lie. Fear God small. They know and care about themselves. Come To Lagos and see the worst.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by amunkita(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nah the Keke Driver also get that 2 storey building for the last pinshure
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by tsmat(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

SO WEN IGBOS ARE MURDERED IN LAGOS IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS YORUBA DID IT? OR IN KOGI IT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS IGALA DID IT OR HAUSA DID IT IN ABUJA?

I HATE WEN PEOPLE DELIBRATELY TRY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. YORUBAS ARE FOND OF DOING THIS, EVERYTHING IGBO TURNS THEM ON, THEY START COMMENTING. WEIRDO!

DO U KNOW THE PERSON THAT KILLED HIM? HAVE DEY BEEN FOUND AND IDENTIFIED? ALREADY UR POINTING FINGER TO IGBOS. SAD!

LET ME BREAK IT TO U FOR THE RECORD, IGBO CANNOT KILL ANYBODY, IT IS MERELY A LANGUAGE AND CERTAINLY IGBO PEOPLE DID NOT KILL HIM BECOS ALL 40 MILLION OF US ARE NOT IN ONITSHA, WHOEVER KILLED HIM WILL FACE THE FULL FORCE OF THE LAW WEN CAUGHT.
NJ
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
kingthreat:
Anambra and bad news are like. Where is that Jacob Zuma pic sef grin grin grin

I DON'T UNDERSTANDING UR SENSE OF HUMOR.

1 Like

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by tsmat(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
OILSOUP:

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
mavinc4u:

You can lie. Fear God small. They know and care about themselves. Come To Lagos and see the worst.
Young man you can't tell me more of Onitsha than me. Born an breed in onitsha, knws how the system over there works, why tha hell did you go to lagos? Because you can't cope with struggles their abi?
Onitsha is lawless, is a place were you get what you want, with the language of MONEY[/]
Nwanne biko parkia well!
ßuchaa here!
[b]EVEN if am a fu*ckin' blood atheist, i f e a r GoD pass y o u.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
Igbos from South murdered an Igala from the north. Chai. BTW R.I.P

But they claim to be peace loving ppl. lipsrsealed
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

But they claim to be peace loving ppl. lipsrsealed

ah! A mad person will always claim to have sense.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by nextdoor84(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Micah 2:1 - Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

This act is condemnable, I pray the perpetrators will never go unpunish.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
CHYMZZY:

Young man you can't tell me more of Onitsha than me. Born an breed in onitsha, knws how the system over there works, why tha hell did you go to lagos? Because you can't cope with struggles their abi?
Onitsha is lawless, is a place were you get what you want, with the language of MONEY[/]
Nwanne biko parkia well!
ßuchaa here!
[b]EVEN if am a fu*ckin' blood atheist, i f e a r GoD pass y o u.

I repeat you are not saying the truth. Say the truth for once. Try and visit Lagos then you will appreciate Onitsha. Eba onye no ebe o na-anoro ana-agu ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church / 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / Can BVN Number Be Used To Withdraw Money Or Access A Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.