Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) (26039 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by nextdoor84(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wickedness in the World
Genesis 6 vs 5 - 7

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

ah! A mad person will always claim to have sense.

LOL, na you talk am oOh, make I waka comot before the easterly beasts descend on you.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
euromilion:
Let me hear of any Nigerian complain of racism again for here.this guy was killed simply because speaks/sounds differently from others.
you could be right.....maybe you should be invited by the police to testify to this your allegations...abi?
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
Igbos from South murdered an Igala from the north. Chai. BTW R.I.P
U R VERY VERY STUPID!!!hw can u prove ur mumu claim....IGBOS ur head

Rip to d poor keke driver..
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by eshic(f): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
euromilion:
Let me hear of any Nigerian complain of racism again for here.this guy was killed simply because speaks/sounds differently from others.

@ euromillon
shut up,if you don't know what comment.Igala indigen living in Anambra permanently are more or less Igbo because they speak Igbo language too.
the family should try and find out who he had fight earlier before his demise,also find out if he has issues with cult people.no matter where the culprits hide the truth must surely surface
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
what is this country turning into cry ?
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by dapiluv: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
No sinner will go unpunished.
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by Obec70(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Still dumpfounded over the death of one us patience chukwuemeka and yet this horible act oh God where are headiing to?
Re: Keke Driver Murdered In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by esan1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Very bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How DCP Abba Kyari Ran His Drug Syndicate - SignalNG / 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / Employee Kills Employer In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.