Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat (20697 Views)

Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) / How Chibokgirl, Serah Luka, Was Rescued — Nigerian Army / Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by drss2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
mark my words fulani terrorist will pay for their crimes very soon. useless babarian savages. angry

3 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by 12inchDickson: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
shortgun:

What has happened has happened
The most important thing now is that people can now go about their businesses in peace

FYI: I am against what happened there
limmeo, I don't like fayose Buh I support his initiative tho

1 Like

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by drss2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
borntosuccess:
and some ppl would say that's fayose d action governor does not know what he is doing
dont mind dem. wen we say fulani terrorist ar commiting genocide with tacit support of nigerian army, they tink we ar sadist. dis article is a graphic representation of wat dis merchants of death have been doing throughout d middle belt.
yet some mumus keep saying one nigeria sad one nigeria indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by MrMcJay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
shortgun:

What has happened has happened
The most important thing now is that people can now go about their businesses in peace

FYI: I am against what happened there

"What has happened has happened"

That is a very irresponsible statement. If your family member were among the dead, you wont be saying this.

Have the perpetrators been arrested, killed or prosecuted?

Peace is not the absence of conflict but the presence of justice.

Think before you type.

4 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by drss2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
DozieInc:
This conspiracy strong.
dis is not a comspiracy. there ar proves dat nigerian army ar working hand in hand with fulani terrorist to wipe out villages across middle to make way for fulani land grab. real id cards of serving military personel from northern extraction have been found in locations fulani terrorist attack, even before arrival of nigerian army to repel d attackers.

4 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by shehuolayinka(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Electing Buhari was a mistake. Governor Fayose, ride on.

4 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Nten: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
na thunder go fire anybody Were say fayose policy on cattle herdsmen bad

3 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by engrchykae(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
we have forty less zombies should our struggle for freedom come down to war.
these northern "willing tools" with their southern asslickers are the reason the fulanis are lording it over the rest of Nigerians.
let the herdsmen reduce the number of the prospective zombies before our final confrontation.

1 Like

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by slivertongue: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
i saw much myself last week sday. i was hours bhind the crisis bt i saw the ruins and women, children and d aged were been evacuated out of d village. bt wen i passed through d same place on friday right from dogon fili was deserted. God help nigeria from d enemies within. GMB and Dss seem nt to be interested in the evil activity of hersdmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Kgdavid(m): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
this is called investigative journalism

erm no, not really. Investigative journalism would have at least turned up with one pic of the carnage. An entire town destroyed without a single picture?
Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Duru1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daniel1990:
It is a pity that northern Christian are endangered species in their home land they are my greatest concern in the north_for they have no where to go_ they have to survive in all front; political survival, religious survival, domination survival, military/herdsmen survival, cultural survival, stereotypical survival_ they are only useful during election, their women and girls are sex object for the feudalists_ too pathetic.

They are not endangered species but plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by 1miccza: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
And some blind folks would be expecting me to believe in this sinful and wicked government that we brought on ourselves... Isn't it obvious that these people are acting out a script from a higher power?? One thing i do know is everyone of those involved in all these mindless killing from the greatest to the least of them would die a much more horrible death in Jesus name... For with the same measure that you give it shall be meted out to you....

2 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by 1miccza: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
slivertongue:
i saw much myself last week sday. i was hours bhind the crisis bt i saw the ruins and women, children and d aged were been evacuated out of d village. bt wen i passed through d same place on friday right from dogon fili was deserted. God help nigeria from d enemies within. GMB and Dss seem nt to be interested in the evil activity of hersdmen

The truth is if properly investigated you'll discover the truth which might turn out to be that they are behind this...

1 Like

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Duru1(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
drss2:
dis is not a comspiracy. there ar proves dat nigerian army ar working hand in hand with fulani terrorist to wipe out villages across middle to make way for fulani land grab. real id cards of serving military personel from northern extraction have been found in locations fulani terrorist attack, even before arrival of nigerian army to repel d attackers.

This is a similar strategy employed by the Fulani- led NPC in 1964 and ably aided by the Birom and Kanuri folks which constituted as one of the factors that led to the January 15, 1966 coup. When the war finally broke out, it was the same Joseph Tarka of UMBC that went to London, New York and informed the undiscerning crowds that he hailed from the minority ethnic group whose land holds the crude oil. It must be remembered that J. S. Tarka's trip to New York was sponsored Mobile Oil Corporation.

2 Likes

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Unimaginable123: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kgdavid:

erm no, not really. Investigative journalism would have at least turned up with one pic of the carnage. An entire town destroyed without a single picture?
true talk. But believe me, the story is about 95% correct. I'm in kaduna right now and can confirm. I travelled from Abuja to kaduna that Friday and was caught up in the fight. It was like a 3rd world war. Cant say all my eyes saw, but just thank God for me that I'm am still alive. Ask whoever travelled along Abuja Kaduna expressway that Friday, u will get a similar response

1 Like

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You hardly see news as this even in the mainstream media outlets cos some has been compromised by the government to silence reports such as this from needed awareness by Nigerians.

A lot of evils are happening under present administration.

True.... Half of the evil happening in this country can not be reported in the media. If it is, Trust me there will be another Civil war... Especially with this Fulani issue, the media is not reporting half of what is really happening......Kadako in jos is literally a war zone worse than Sambisa but the media Dare not report it.

1 Like

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Blue3k(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Unimaginable123:
true talk. But believe me, the story is about 95% correct. I'm in kaduna right now and can confirm. I travelled from Abuja to kaduna that Friday and was caught up in the fight. It was like a 3rd world war. Cant say all my eyes saw, but just thank God for me that I'm am still alive. Ask whoever travelled along Abuja Kaduna expressway that Friday, u will get a similar response

If you don't mind can you share it on nairaland of you pass by it again. A few pictures of aftermath ig you have quality camera or phone camera.
Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Ashafamh2013: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2016
The 'conspiracy' is beyond what we all thought. These same guys in the picture below earlier led a group of youth that killed one of the Fulani Ardo (Chief) and two of his subjects in mid 2015 - in what seems to be the genesis of all the crisis. As I'm writing this, there's no single family belonging either to Ninzom, Hausa, Fulani, Christian or Muslim that still reside in Godogodo at the moment. Everybody flew for safety. May God help. Governments at all levels must wake up.

Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by adanny01(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
TheFreeOne:

You hardly see news as this even in the mainstream media outlets cos some has been compromised by the government to silence reports such as this from needed awareness by Nigerians.

A lot of evils are happening under present administration.

So you are not aware they have been banned by BON from carryong stories of clashes? Even when they report it on TV, it's just a news item without pictures or video report. They will never say it's the Fulani but will just say insurgents, attackers etc.
Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by Izonpikin: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Blue3k:
Our irresponsible president has yet to speak up about the killings of officers under his command, citezens he's supposed to protect, and property right he's supposed to uphold.

Everyone needs to protect themselves.
that is what baffles me...The president of Nigeria has refused to make any statement as regards the fulani herdsmen...

I am really worried about that fact...
Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by unclejb2(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Sai Baba
Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by beautyoftheLord: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Move to frontpage o! One Nigeria indeed!
Re: Gododogodo: A Chilling Mass Murder Wrapped In Conspiracy - By Luka Binniyat by rainbow88: 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
There is a synergy between this government and fulani herdsmen to exterminate farmers and local people. Its time to rise up and protect ourselves through any meanz possible
True!
We have to rise up & protect our communities from their take over plan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olufunke Kolawole Murdered In Abuja (Osun Permanent Secretary) / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos / Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.