Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself (47980 Views)

Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / Get Your Travelling Visa Yourself: / Process The Visa Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
That passport is gone, the agent might have put some fraudulent visa stamps and stickers on it which the USA embassy detected and are still investigating on and obviously a ban has been placed on it.

Just do the needful by arresting that man and get him confessed and locked. Make sure you get your refund too

Dimejifatusin:
Hello ,please am in deep shit ,I have given an agent claiming to process American working goverment visa for me ,and now he has been giving me stories for the past 9 months now ,and anytime I request my passport back ,he tells me my passport is at the embassy for processing ,please anyone with better experience should help me out ,I can't do anything or go anywhere again as long as my passport is with this so called people
Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by Dimejifatusin: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello ,I've tried everything I could ,funny enough it was from my father's link and anytime I explain to my father this is a scam,he then tells me to hold and that they are legit ,that Donald triumph has made it hard for Nigerians to get visa ,and this month is the 10 month now my passport is with this people .so to issue an arrest for my self is hard ,and the funny part is ,I had to Rene my passport this February and submitted to them again ,now this so called agents are playing me anyhow while my passport is somewhere laying own I don't even know ,it's like coming back to nigeria is being the worst scenario ever in my life ,please people help me out with this so called agents ,am.scared for my.future
Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by kunzzy4me(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
The agent need to be arrested otherwise u won't get ur passport back.. It's happen to me before.. Here in Ibadan. Then with help of my neighbor who is a Mopol.. Arrest the agent and take him to the station.. Behold within 48hrs my passport and money was return.. Infact he saw hell and he has to bail himself with money after returning my doc...

1 Like

Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by shuttox: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Interesting Topic
Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by Westtech: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please i want to apply for Italian Visa all by myself and I don't know how to get the necessary document, please I need advice or assistance. Thanks nairaland.
Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by Sicilyjoe: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
I want to apply for Germany, Sweden or Norway visa how can I go about it
Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by Thankgod23456: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please someone help me. How genuine is this?
Canadian 2 years working Visa. You only pay 195k for processing and pay 650 when your visa is out... Help o
Re: Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself by Loladekash: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2021
AustineAA:
HOW DO I FIND AN RELIABLE AGENT WHO WILL SECURE A CANADIAN VISA FOR ME WITHOUT UPFRONT? BUT THERE WILL BE A SOLID AGREEMENT WITH MY BANK WHICH I AM THE AGENT WILL VISIT MY BANK SIGN AND SEAL AGREEMENT BASS ON IMMEDIATELY HE SECURE MY VISA AND THE VISA IS VERIFIED FROM THE RIGHT PLACE I WILL PAY HIM HIS CHARGES UNDER 2 HOURS OF BANKING TIME.

REMEMBER NO UPFRONT, NO GAME.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO] / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.