Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] (1220 Views)

Checkout This Cute 4 Generation Photos / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by mroop(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Baby Ella is an official viral superstar thanks
to a very hilarious video. It turns out, when
her parents Matt Hanneken and Krissy
Hanneken share a smooch, baby Ella gets
very jealous.

watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGzN3fJGRJg

Of course, it’s the most adorable kind of
jealous, as you’ll see in the clip. The video,
which was posted to Facebook.
Mom posted to her Facebook page, she
wrote

“Our ‘always happy’ baby girl has a
weakness. She gets very sad when her
Daddy and Mommy kiss. Apologies for the
gratuitous P. D. A. but you’ve got to see
this!”

See pics below ::

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/watch-this-cute-baby-cry-everytime-her.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by mroop(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Very funny kid......

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3
Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
see her face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dammm! cheesy cheesy cheesy i cant stop laughing.This kid is funny,she do first like dis emoji sad
Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by Olasco93: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
He knew that was the process that led to his formation... He simply doesn't want his parents to give birth to another kid afte him.
I tried it with my parents, but my popcy no get chill at all...
Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by soberdrunk(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
That baby is "scared" not jealous, see as the parents be like "horror" movie when dem dey kiss angry angry

1 Like

Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by nestaAK(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cute in a hilarious way
Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by plaetton: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
That baby is "scared" not jealous, see as the parents be like "horror" movie when dem dey kiss angry angry
It is actually jealous, primordial jealousy.

It is normal and common.
It's called the Oedipus Complex.

My daughter, up till when she was about 7 yrs old , threw tantrums whenever she saw Mummy and daddy in romantic postures.
She would actually come and sit in the middle, just to disrupt whatever she thinks is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO] by Dyt(f): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Hahahaha
My sons reaction if he sees me with any male
Be it cousin or frienda
He will start to frown
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Scorpion Stings / Can You Spot The Pregnant Woman,see The Martenity Photoshoot That Gone Viral / Marrying Someone You Met Online!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.