Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? (40398 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / Important Message From T.b. Joshua Concerning Ebola: / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by nexxtly: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
TB JOSHUA ANOINTED MORNING WATER HEALED ME OF HIV1 and HIV2
Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through one sister from the
church sister Helen ( sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com ) who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL. I got her email through another sister from Switzerland through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.

sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by nexxtly: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
TB JOSHUA ANOINTED MORNING WATER HEALED ME OF HIV1 and HIV2
Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through one sister from the
church sister Helen ( sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com ) who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL. I got her email through another sister from Switzerland through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it...
Praise the Lord.

sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 27, 2018
xynerio:
I recently watch Emmanuel T.v and see the miracle of the water. It was package like the small Deltol bottle with a blue wrapper. He used it to make a blind woman see, a lame man to walk. Is this water for real. Hmm! another discovering from bros Joshua.

Do you have the blue water I can pay for it
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 27, 2018
TheLight2:
People can never stop being funny!

Let us assume, without conceding, that the water is actually sold. Let somebody call the phone numbers on the screen of Emmanuel TV or visit the official website of the church to get the numbers and then call them to find out how much it costs.

Better still come and "buy" it yourself at the church and then tell the world how much it costs.
Me, I got mine FREE OF CHARGE, FOC, and I can confidently tell whoever cares to listen that the person who started this thread is just a ridiculous liar, who has nothing better to do.

I need blue water urgently! Can you sell me yours. I don't mind.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by zlantanfan: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Wallace12:
HEALED OF HIV1 and HIV2 THROUGH THE POWER OF THE ANOINTING WATER.

Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through the email and contacts Of SCOAN which is (scoan.ng@hotmail.com) I got here through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is scoan.ng@hotmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.
SCAM tb Joshua doesn't operate hotmail
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by nimmyrose: 3:03am On Jun 05, 2018
GET PROPHET TB JOSHUA MORNING WATER HERE!
tbjoshuaministry002@yahoo.com.

Hello Brethren in the Lord,
May the peace and unity of the holy spirit fall upon you and your entire family as you read this splendid message from the synagogue church of all nations (SCOAN).

Remember that our Lord Jesus Christ is still saying something as He is the deliverer, the healer and the same yesterday today and forever. God has used prophet TB Joshua morning water to work miracles and i know yours will not be a different in Jesus name!!!!

The God of prophet TB Joshua is a wonder working God. God have used the medium of the morning water to heal thousand of diseases, ranging from HIV AIDS, CANCER, BRAIN TURMOIL, TYPE 2 DIABETES, FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS, FREEDOM FROM POVERTY, BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH ETC. If you need the morning water, and you do not have the time or money to visit the synagogue church of all nations, you can get one by contacting our email.

Send an E-mail directly to ( tbjoshuaministry002@yahoo.com. ) specifying what you need. or VIA Watsapp.+2349060813896.

E-mail: tbjoshuaministry002@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by gwama: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
donnie:
@ Poster

Are you certain the water is for sale? How much does it cost?

Yes, it is for sale at 5000 naira
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by gwama: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
nimmyrose:
GET PROPHET TB JOSHUA MORNING WATER HERE!
tbjoshuaministry002@yahoo.com.

Hello Brethren in the Lord,
May the peace and unity of the holy spirit fall upon you and your entire family as you read this splendid message from the synagogue church of all nations (SCOAN).

Remember that our Lord Jesus Christ is still saying something as He is the deliverer, the healer and the same yesterday today and forever. God has used prophet TB Joshua morning water to work miracles and i know yours will not be a different in Jesus name!!!!

The God of prophet TB Joshua is a wonder working God. God have used the medium of the morning water to heal thousand of diseases, ranging from HIV AIDS, CANCER, BRAIN TURMOIL, TYPE 2 DIABETES, FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGHS, FREEDOM FROM POVERTY, BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH ETC. If you need the morning water, and you do not have the time or money to visit the synagogue church of all nations, you can get one by contacting our email.

Send an E-mail directly to ( tbjoshuaministry002@yahoo.com. ) specifying what you need. or VIA Watsapp.+2349060813896.

E-mail: tbjoshuaministry002@yahoo.com.

TB J ministry do not send anoiting water by express courrier, These are individuals who organize this traffic
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by scoan010: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
May the love of Jesus Christ be with you as you read this announcement from the Synagogue Church of All Nations. Have you been looking for how to get the scoan Anointing Water? Well, the church has started the distribution of the anointing Water to all our members that are unable to visit the church because of the travel restrictions with the recent COVID-19 Outbreak. You don't have to pay for anything. The items are free. The anointing waters and other faith based materials from the church are totally free (Shipping Inclusive). You can simply get yours by contacting the church store, all you have to do is just to send an email: scoanonlinesales@gmail.com

How to get SCOAN Anointing Water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.