Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] (38480 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Odunlade Adekola And Yemi Osinbajo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2016
LecciGucci:

NOW U ARE TALKING ABIUT POPULARITY undecidedabeg go sleep joor this is not footbal h always come here to analyse
Patoranking deserved this award.. he beats wizkid handsdown..
He didnt need to feature any international act to produce hits back to back.

Whizkid lines are whack hez known for rapeating lines.
Pato's ANOTHER LEVEL alone trashed wizkid hands down...
I REFUSED TO BE A DELUDED ZOMBIE
The only awesome song pato sang was My worman ,my everything ..which was African standard ,all other songs were naija standard frm make am,to money ,to various collaborations he featured ....a one dance ,ojuelegba rmx,mamacita,shabba would always dust those song anytime any day ..home and abroad

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Pheals:
A celeb as put it on ! What rubbish is aunty yemi putting on!

Young lady could want to do so lipsrsealed
i wonder o
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Rilwayne001: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2016
If only this was a noble prize undecided
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2016
see as wizkid come resemble i go die
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Shymm3xx: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2016
What the fvck is MTV mama? That's corny.

They need to add this darn thing to the VMAs and let these people compete on the global scale. At least, that will improve the quality and content of the shitty music and remove mediocrity.

Wizkid looks like the real starboy. Big ups to the Ijebu nyggah.

Yemi Alade looks like her breath stinks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by TheMascot(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
IPUNTTOPROFIT:

Not forgetting ...Roll up ...emtee ft WizKid and Aka ..that won Emtee Hip hop artist of the year ...dude is just blessed
one origin for you or one bit coin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Make una dey pray make cocaine nor ruin wizkid life.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Igboid: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
TheMascot:

One dance - Drake and Kyla and wizkid - world no 1 song for 9 weeks

Shabba- wizkid ft trey songs x Chris Brown x French Montana

Soweto baby - dj maphorisa ft wizkid ft dj bucks - song of the year mama across Africa

Ojuelegba - wizkid 12th on billboard 100

Mamacita - wizkid ft tynnie temper

No debating this songs are hits not only in Nigeria but internationally..

That's a super star

Well i see. Never rated those songs. But I now understand how he won the awards.

Good explanation, some other person might have resorted to insults.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Slymonster(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2016
prof1990:
1.Wetin that Yemi Alade sing wey she win award? shior undecided

2. Who dey buy korede bello clothes?

3. The MAMA's don dey Bleep up sef hip hop song of the year shouldn't have gone to EMTEE that was wrong.

4.Wizkid dey diet? Abi him dey hunger strike?

who should that hip hop award have gone to?olamide? guy please jor...step up your rap game,those sauti rapper got it.Dont be sentimental.Emtee is dope,listen to his rap
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2016
LecciGucci:

NOW U ARE TALKING ABIUT POPULARITY undecidedabeg go sleep joor this is not footbal h always come here to analyse

u wanna compare patoranking and sirkodie with wizkid in 2015 & 2016 ? u r deluded if u quote me back that means u no get shame.

Wizkid sud have even won more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Intrepid01(m): 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Pheals:
A celeb as put it on ! What rubbish is aunty yemi putting on!

Young lady could want to do so lipsrsealed

That's the effect of weed.
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by GoodSide: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
when mama was going on,my sister banged ay my door but i ddnt open. she wanted to watch mama,like who gives a fhuck.
naija artists only go there for the money and cheap fame..
songs are trash.
ive downloaded all latest dj mixtapes.
all are trash.
jesus
like wtf.
i had to google American rappers songs like rick ross,usher new hit song,and the likes of others..wetin cynthia morgan dey sing..like say she don too dey take sk.
wizkid songs are boring..see wetin he sing with tiwa savage.
trash.

all na commercial music.

wizzy hope we are not gonna see donate into my account,public sympathy account number help for so so so and so surgery or say men kidney wan give up.
no hate bro..but damn this niggi look sick.
something aint right.
dont hide it till you get hidden foreva.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2016
LecciGucci:

bros, I know music more than football.

It is MTV African Music Awards, not Headies, someone being big in Nigeria, doesn't mean Africa sees you in the same light. Africans voted Wizkid, not Nigerians, so, na dem give am award. Most Nigerians didn't even vote

Patoranking won the second biggest award of Song Of The Year, if na lyrics you dey find, then that's the category you need. Artiste of the Year is 70% popularity

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by mecussey(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Ginaz:
Is it my eyes, but wizkid looks dried. What's wrong with him. embarassed oh my wizkid. embarassed

Weed...too much of drugs no good...the devil is enjoying himself inside wizkid
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by qhilo(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
LecciGucci:

Abeg go and sit down.. i refused to be a deluded zombie
Wizkid dont deserve d award...
Even d songs u mention here where he was featured are not popular songs... except ONE DANCE..
Where he didnt even do much... even on d video drake released wizkid is nowhere to be found.
I think muscicians like wizkid and olamide bribe for awards coz everyone kno they are whack yet they still win.
.. YEYE DE SMELL
ok sir
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by sholamat: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
TheMascot:

Soweto baby - dj maphorisa ft wizkid ft dj bucks - song of the year mama across Africa

That's a super star

no mind them jare... u no list a finish self.. baba nla nko.. the best man won jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by buckyfof(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Igboid:
Someone remind me of just one single banger that Wizkid released this year, cause I'm trying so hard to remember one without any success.

Award to him imho is not deserved. African inferiority complex at its peak. So just because he did some minor gig with Chris Brown and Drake, he is now the best musician on the planet, even when both collabo songs are craps.

Nansense.

Grow up guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by nagodesmile18(f): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Ginaz:
Is it my eyes, but wizkid looks dried. What's wrong with him. embarassed oh my wizkid. embarassed
dat's one of d side effect of smoking and too much spirit
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by LecciGucci: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2016
safarigirl:
bros, I know music more than football.

It is MTV African Music Awards, not Headies, someone being big in Nigeria, doesn't mean Africa sees you in the same light. Africans voted Wizkid, not Nigerians, so, na dem give am award. Most Nigerians didn't even vote

Patoranking won the second biggest award of Song Of The Year, if na lyrics you dey find, then that's the category you need. Artiste of the Year is 70% popularity

My baby safari.
Even tho' u are bae.. u are deluded grin
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by back2sender: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2016
LecciGucci:

Haters from the 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan. Why are you soo pained about wizkid success? Because he is an afonja makes you so blind with hate.
I am not an hip hop person but wizkid is the biggest star out of Nigeria of recent. The guy has done well for himself and the country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by aerocrystals43: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Abenitohposh:

Was thinking in that way too,hope he is well sha ever since he started moving with Chris Brown his physical appearance has change

he has joined bad gang
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Okeikpu(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Ginaz:
coca n weed plus women = kpanla
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by LecciGucci: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2016
back2sender:

Haters from the 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan. Why are you soo pained about wizkid success? Because he is an afonja makes you so blind with hate.
I am not an hip hop person but wizkid is the biggest star out of Nigeria of recent. The guy has done well for himself and the country.

Kid!.. why are u ranting abt my own opinion.
If u dnt lyk my opinion.. den kill yasef cool

And btw..trust me u cant drag me into beef with u today
Happy sunday? cool
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Decale: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
TheMascot:

That's a super star

Stop writing lies to prove your point

Firstly, ojuelegba never entered billboard hot 100, let alone reaching 12

Mamacita is Tinie's song, not Wizkid's.

Soweto baby didn't win song of the year but best collaboration
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by dotcomnamename: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
LecciGucci:

I listen to this song another level like 10 times everyday, on my phone, in my car , at work...why why why pato? The addiction is crazy. I alternate from Girlie 'O' and Another Level...why are you so good pato? This obsession is too much!!!
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Came: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
As day dey go yemi dey wild dey go, Wizkid get disease way him dey suffer ? Na wa oooooo. Na patoranking dem for give dat award .
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by Realone92(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Somebody shout " yea yea" whizzy wizard liking them crazy now
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by amdoyin82(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Igboid:
Someone remind me of just one single banger that Wizkid released this year, cause I'm trying so hard to remember one without any success.

Award to him imho is not deserved. African inferiority complex at its peak. So just because he did some minor gig with Chris Brown and Drake, he is now the best musician on the planet, even when both collabo songs are craps.

Nansense.
see talk from flat head nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by mikool007(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ginaz:
one word.........Weed
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by LecciGucci: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
dotcomnamename:

I listen to this song another level like 10 times everyday, on my phone, in my car , at work...why why why pato? The addiction is crazy. I alternate from Girlie 'O' and Another Level...why are you so good pato? This obsession is too much!!!

Dont mind these deluded guys
Dat song is a very good song
And the song neva dies u cant just get enuff of it nomatter how many times u hear it a day.
And d video..VERY AWESOME with good concept.

The nomal noise we hear everyday in diz country has deluded nigerians into not knowing a good song.
And tribalism too is another issue
Re: Wizkid And Yemi Alade Show Off Their 2016 Mtv Mama Awards [full Winners List] by richard870(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Igboid:

Nansense.
peleh ..... tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Wife, Kani Welcome A Baby Girl (Pix) / Harrysong Gives Out His N3.5M Rolex At Real Deal Experience In Aba / JJC Skillz Surprises Funke Akindele With Flowers In Turkey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.