Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith (895 Views)

Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / The Needless Incursion Of IPOB Into Rivers Must Stop Forthwith - Senator-elect / Rivers Gov. Pays Nollywood Director For Fake Video Clips On Amaechi,rivers CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2016
The Patriots Alliance (TPA), have watched with great dismay the extent of intellectually shallow, maniacally egregious, and callously spurious allegations being levelled against the person of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, Federal Republic of Nigeria. We find it terribly disturbing that custodians of the temple of justice, in the persons of Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, would resort to mud-slinging and political shenanigans. We say NO to any further denigration of our highly respected judiciary and any innocent citizen of our dear country.

As Patriots, one of our self-imposed duties is to protect credible public servants who are caught in-between the monstrous fangs of the consequences of proper governance. To us, the dim-witted accusations spiralling from the very apex of our judiciary, must be met with wittier confrontations. We cannot sit back as officers of the law attempt an abominable media spin in order to divert attention from their alleged crimes, all in order to attract cheap public sympathy.

Let it be on record that it is not Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, that is on trial here; those on trial are members of the judiciary who are entangled in one form of corruption allegation or the other. In that sense, we hereby wish to kindly advise our Honourable Justices to immediately quit the queer gallerious display of fallacies and quickly prepare for their imminent day in court.

Amaechi was not there when the Judges stacked millions of dollars in their private apartments: Amaechi was also not there when DSS arrested them: neither was Amaechi there when they started answering questions raised by the DSS and EFCC bordering on their alleged corrupt practices. So why rope-in Amaechi into their pathetic travails?

Nigeria is not a Banana Republic, neither is Nigeria a land of fools where any Tom, Dick, and Harry can stand up and point accusing fingers at another person without providing credible evidences to back up whatever claims is brought to the fore.

The factless assertions of mi Lords, Justice Inyang Okoro and Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, respectively, are in gross violations of the provisions of Section 23, subsection 1,2 & 3 of the Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act 2000. It is rather funny and curious that these Justices rather than report to the Police, of whom the law specifically mandated for such matters, they merely made an 'oral' report to the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN).

Truth they say shines brighter than light, therefore, we use this very medium to challenge the embattled Justices to come forward with any credible evidences of their allegations against the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, or forever remain silent. Enough of this national shame!

Solomon Okocha
For: The Patriots Alliance (TPA)
thepatriotsalliance@gmail.com

22 - 10 - 2016
Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by samincredible44(m): 5:50am On Oct 23, 2016
attention seekers

4 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by DickDastardly(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Una don dey plan withdraw small something from amaeshi, the apc human bullion grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Amaechi the new image of Nigeria politics

The political leader of the SS & SE

God bless Amaechi

God bless Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Phame: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2016
'Annointed' or ordained by God, enemies can't kill Amaechi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by DickDastardly(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

God bless Amaechi

God bless Buhari

Exactly!
Thats why i like my man sarki!

Errrrm ... oga my CV is ready o angry sad

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Abeymills(m): 6:23am On Oct 23, 2016
The lizard of ubima ametif bubuhari atm the judgment of God awaits u here on earth n in d afterlife we all will reap wat we sow

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2016
Nigeria's problem are many
Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by bayelsaowei(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

God bless Amaechi

God bless Buhari

see this sycophant that claims he loves the war on corruption but supports another thief..

Hypocrite per excellente'

7 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by bayelsaowei(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2016
DickDastardly:

Exactly!
Thats why i like my man sarki!

Errrrm ... oga my CV is ready o angry sad
as per the blind paid supporter... grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by fitzmayowa: 6:27am On Oct 23, 2016
DickDastardly:
Una don dey plan withdraw small something from amaeshi, the apc human bullion grin cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by fitzmayowa: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:
God bless Amaechi
God bless Buhari

You forgot to add "Ameachi The Son of God"...SMH
Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2016
bayelsaowei:
see this sycophant that claims he loves the war on corruption but supports another thief..

2 days

Where you enter

Back to the main topic

If Wike as governor of Rivers failed to probe Amaechi

So is Buhari that should probe him

Let Wike set up panel of enquiry and submit to the

Appropriate authorities

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by richidinho(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2016
bayelsaowei:

U dey mind am?
Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Abeymills:
The lizard of ubima ametif bubuhari atm the judgment of God awaits u here on earth n in d afterlife we all will reap wat we sow

For said thy lord

" Every living soul shall taste death "

So everyone will account for his deed on earth

No one should bully us with death and judgment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2016
fitzmayowa:

You forgot to add "Ameachi The Son of God"...SMH

grin grin

Thus said thy Lord

" I will have mercy on whom I chose to have mercy on"

" I will have compassion on who I will have compassion "

God is with Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by bayelsaowei(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

2 days

Where you enter

Back to the main topic

If Wike as governor of Rivers failed to probe Amaechi

So is Buhari that should probe him

Let Wike set up panel of enquiry and submit to the

Appropriate authorities
you hypocrites always use the "let wike set up a panel of enquiry and submit to appropriate authorities" gibberish...nonsense..wike did that a long ago and those reports are with the useless efcc..what have they done about it??.. angry

Must you glaringly show case your bias and stupidity whilst supporting your own thief??

Are you from rivers state??..

Stop this nonsense..

When buhari went on rampage on Fayose a sitting governor why didn't the efcc wait until maybe Fayose is reomoved as a governor

When it's ameachis turn then wike should probe him..nonsense..what about the properties of other state governors that are being ceased by efcc??

Rubbish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by capatainrambo: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2016
hmm just reading some comments by zombies

these oily zombies make una fear God o
the abokí zombies even wise pass una
Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2016
bayelsaowei:
you hypocrites always use the "let wike set up a panel of enquiry and submit to appropriate authorities" gibberish...nonsense..wike did that a long ago and those reports are with the useless efcc..what have they done about it??.. angry

Must you glaringly show case your bias and stupidity whilst supporting your own thief??

Are you from rivers state??..

Stop this nonsense..

When buhari went on rampage on Fayose a sitting governor why didn't the efcc wait until maybe Fayose is reomoved as a governor

When it's ameachis turn then wike should probe him..nonsense..what about the properties of other state governors that are being ceased by efcc??

Rubbish..

Calm down my bro

You rushed me

Let's take it one after the other

1)Pls show me the link where he (wike) submitted such?

2) Gej was the president for six years why didn't he probe Amaechi

3) for fayose if he's found wanting let the full weight of the law be applied

Finally bro EFCC or other anti graft agencies don't work on hearsay

2 Likes

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Bizibi(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down my bro

You rushed me

what a soul.....

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Young03(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2016
who is amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by RZArecta(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2016
In s saner climes, the monorail to nowhere and the phantom Clinotech of Canada méga hospital would have been enough to send that useless girl Amaechi to prison for the rest of the century but this is Nigeria so what can we say ? AMAECHI IS A USELESS THIEVING PUSSYCAT cool

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Young03:
who is amaechi?

Nightmare of wailers

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2016
RZArecta:
In s saner climes, the monorail to nowhere and the phantom Clinotech of Canada méga hospital would have been enough to send that useless girl Amaechi to prison for the rest of the century but this is Nigeria so what can we say ? AMAECHI IS A USELESS THIEVING PUSSYCAT cool

Amaechi is a great leader

Must be respected even by wailers

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by bayelsaowei(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down my bro

You rushed me

see this one..

So please you show me evidence that wike didn't tender allegations to the mumu efcc against ameachi..

And please prove to me ameachi didn't use rivers state funds for buharis elections and the apc..

You disgust me..you stink with hypocrisy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by Unimaginable123: 7:21am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Amaechi is a great leader

Must be respected even by wailers
this hausa man, u know nothing of rivers politics, so just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by truefact: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Calm down my bro

You rushed me

U r dancing today, I pray one day may you fall out with those you hypocritically support today, and may they visit u with greater evil...

U r a wicked soul... u only supports evil against those u hate... u r not just a zombie, but a shameless ass..licker

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by RZArecta(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

[s]Amaechi is a great leader

Must be respected even by wailers[/s]
baby zombie

1 Like

Re: Stop The Insult On Amaechi Forthwith by sarrki(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2016
truefact:

U r dancing today, I pray one day may you fall out with those you hypocritically support today, and may they visit u with greater evil...

U r a wicked soul... u only supports evil against those u hate... u r not just a zombie, but a shameless ass..licker

Lol

Its when you expect much from one in life

N they failed that's when you get disappointed

For my help cometh from God

Why do you guys hate amaechi so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N/delta Youths Commend Buhari For `rebuilding Nigeria’s Lost / Breaking News: Fani Kayode Freed / JUST IN: Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of MMM In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.