Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Koran Represents Gods Word??? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Koran Represents Gods Word??? (1487 Views)

Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? / The 5 versions of the Arabic Koran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tobechi20(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Take a neutral position,go through the two books.which has a better representation of God. Dont be biased. Give reason.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
The Qur'an gives a better representation.

Reason:
The Bible has been translated so many times that its original meaning has been lost, there are errors and contradictions in the Bible, part of the Bible includes verses that were compiled by people who never met Jesus Christ or spoke to him or even learned anything form him (apostle Paul for instance), an idol worshipper was once part of the committee of those compiling the Bible (Constatine), there are so many different versions of the Bible and no one knows which is most correct or true.

The Qur'an on the other hand still retains its original text and words and verses, therefore if you want to talk of anything involving accuracy or superiority the Qur'an is better.

Peace, love and butterflies smiley
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by ParisLove2(f): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Lemme just ask this simple question; smiley

"The quran is not in chronological order, all real scholar agree to this! But there was such order obviously. The first "revelation" came to muhammad in the cave. But it has number 96 in the quran. There are medina-surahs (came first). And mecca-surahs (came later). Now the order is completely mixed up !!
So, this is my question; WHO HAS CORRUPTED THE QURAN BY PLACING SURAHS IN THE WRONG ORDER ? AND WHEN ?? AND MOST IF ALL ...WHY !!! REMEMBER: YOUR ALLAH DOES NOT LIKE HIS WORDS BEING CHANGED FROM THEIR RIGHT PLACES (SURAH5:13).
AND THIS TIME NO SILLY EXCUSES AND LOGICAL FALLACIES, BUT A DIRECT HONEST ANSWER WITH REFERENCES, ETC...PLEASE"

Lest i forget, that bible has been translated so many times or have many versions doesn't change anything. The original manuscripts are still there. And just like she claimed Paul never met Jesus, Muhammad too never Allah and likewise Constantine a former idol worshiper was among those that compiled the bible so was uthman a former idol worshiper before his conversion to islam was an idol worshiper.

Thank God she mentioned nothing about originality as Quran was copied from many sources.

Merry Christmas ♥
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2012
/
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tbaba1234: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2012
First of all, it is called Quran.

To be honest, there is no comparison.... No other religious book is in the same league as the Quran..

There are a host of reasons for saying this, First of all, in its literary form, its hypersensitivity in its word choice, sentence structure and consistency are beyond the productive capacity of a man. I tried to present a few things about its literary sensitivity on my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/972776/amazing-quran-season-1

Beyond that, No other book has influenced a people like the Quran, within a space of 23 years, a brand new civilisation was born. The revolution was total, political, economic, social, the way people planned their day changed, even the way they went to the toilet changed. Never in the history of man, has this been heard of... The prophet was either a super-man or a man of God... I prefer a man of God, superman wears red underpants over his trousers.

Texual integrity, The Quran remains the same as it was revealed almost 1500 years ago, You would not get two copies of it. Not only has the text remained the same, even the language of the ancient arabs have been retained. There are approx ten million people in the whole today that have the Quran memorised , letter by letter.... Every muslim has a part of the book memorised.... If you throw away all the religious books into the ocean today... The Quran is the only one that will be brought right back in a number of hours because it has been memorised by so many people, many of which are not even arab speakers.
There are some books that people claim to be the word of God and we do not even know who wrote it down.

I could talk for ages:

The remarkable connection in the Quran: Inspite of the fact that the surah are not arranged in the order of revelation, There is a remarkable connection in the surah. It is mindblowing stuff, i tell you...

I have been stunned, mesmerized, scared and in tears because of this book. Every time a study a new part of it, i fall in love with it over and over again.

Also see:

Journey Through the Quran
https://www.nairaland.com/1007823/journey-through-quran-amazing-quran

and

Divine Speech Season 1
www.nairaland.com/1029189/divine-speech-season-1
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Abeg all this your plenty colour dey make eye pain me, why can't you use only black like other people?

Paris-Love:
Lemme just ask this simple question; smiley"The quran is not in chronological order, all real scholar agree to this! But there was such order obviously. The first "revelation" came to muhammad in the cave. But it has number 96 in the quran. There are medina-surahs (came first). And mecca-surahs (came later). Now the order is completely mixed up !!
So, this is my question; WHO HAS CORRUPTED THE QURAN BY PLACING SURAHS IN THE WRONG ORDER ? AND WHEN ?? AND MOST IF ALL ...WHY !!! REMEMBER: YOUR ALLAH DOES NOT LIKE HIS WORDS BEING CHANGED FROM THEIR RIGHT PLACES.
AND THIS TIME NO SILLY EXCUSES AND LOGICAL FALLACIES, BUT A DIRECT HONEST ANSWER WITH REFERENCES, ETC...PLEASE"

The fact that the verses were not arranged according to how they were revealed does not mean that it was corrupted. I don't even understand how you would see such a thing as corruption. The revealed verses are exactly the same way they were when revealed, in the original Arablc form (even if interpretations exist, the original form and message is still there).
This is the verse you wrote of:
[5:13] It was a consequence of their violating the covenant that we condemned them, and we caused their hearts to become hardened. Consequently, they took the words out of context, and disregarded some of the commandments given to them. You will continue to witness betrayal from them, excepting a few of them. You shall pardon them, and disregard them. GOD loves those who are benevolent.

It is talking about the Isrealites that did wrong during their time by taking the instructions they were given out of context, not for rearranging their order.

Merry Christmas ♥

I don't celebrate christmas.
Why do you celebrate it? Did Jesus Christ ask christians to celebrate christmas? lipsrsealed
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Florena(f): 4:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Paris-Love:

"The quran is not in chronological order, all real scholar agree to this! But there was such order obviously. The first "revelation" came to muhammad in the cave. But it has number 96 in the quran. There are medina-surahs (came first). And mecca-surahs (came later). Now the order is completely mixed up !!
So, this is my question; WHO HAS CORRUPTED THE QURAN BY PLACING SURAHS IN THE WRONG ORDER ? AND WHEN ?? AND MOST IF ALL ...WHY !!! REMEMBER: YOUR ALLAH DOES NOT LIKE HIS WORDS BEING CHANGED FROM THEIR RIGHT PLACES (SURAH5:13).

Lest i forget, that bible has been translated so many times or have many versions doesn't change anything. The original manuscripts are still there. And just like she claimed Paul never met Jesus, Muhammad too never Allah and likewise Constantine a former idol worshiper was among those that compiled the bible so was uthman a former idol worshiper before his conversion to islam was an idol worshiper.

Thank God she mentioned nothing about originality as Quran was copied from many sources.

Merry Christmas ♥
wat u dnt knw is dat d Qur'an was arranged accordin 2 d size of d chapters, i mean 4rm highest 2 lowest
we all cannot deny d fact dat d Qur'an is a wonderful guidance 2 human
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tbaba1234: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2012
Florena:
wat u dnt knw is dat d Qur'an was arranged accordin 2 d size of d chapters, i mean 4rm highest 2 lowest

salam, Your first statement is not true, the Quran is arranged in the divinely ordained sequence not in any chronological order.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Florena(f): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2012
Don't u understand wat i said, i'm nt sayin it is nt divinely but it is also arrainged in som kind of descendin order. Cos i noticed d surahs beginnin d Qur'an except fathia re very large in term of verses while d surahs endin it re somhow small, se u understand?
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by ParisLove2(f): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis: Abeg all this your plenty colour dey make eye pain me, why can't you use only black like other people?
Cause am unique smiley

The fact that the verses were not arranged according to how they were revealed does not mean that it was corrupted. I don't even understand how you would see such a thing as corruption. The revealed verses are exactly the same way they were when revealed, in the original Arablc form (even if interpretations exist, the original form and message is still there).
This is the verse you wrote of:
[5:13] It was a consequence of their violating the covenant that we condemned them, and we caused their hearts to become hardened. Consequently, they took the words out of context, and disregarded some of the commandments given to them. You will continue to witness betrayal from them, excepting a few of them. You shall pardon them, and disregard them. GOD loves those who are benevolent.

It is talking about the Isrealites that did wrong during their time by taking the instructions they were given out of context, not for rearranging their order.
The verses clearly states that God doesn't want his words changed. Am sure the warning or condemnation given to israelites also applies to muslims and he had a purpose for revealing it in stages. But pretty surprised you didn't find the the perfect book of God not perfectly organized as corruption. Doesn’t it indicate that the collection of Quran was not divinely ordained? Even you leave the above arguments aside, how perfect would you call a God that declares today that  ”today I have perfected your religion for you”(Quran 5:3) but still continues with his revelations tommorow ? Can you forgive the imperfection of such a God that has more to say after he has perfected his religion?
Even after declaring in Quran 5:3 that He has perfected his religion, Allah found out that his religion was not so perfect. So he kept revealing more verses .Even if you leave that aside, do you know that the prophet never ordered the compilation of the Quran ? that the collection of Quran was ordered by Caliphs and not the prophet? that the collector of Quran found this task to be more difficult than moving mountains? that the Quran was compiled from bones,leaves, hides and the hearts of believers!! ? ..still you believe that with all this hodge podge ..the Quran surely remained uncorrupted and complete!!!?

I don't care

Why do you celebrate it? Did Jesus Christ ask christians to celebrate christmas? lipsrsealed
Jesus loves to be celebrated, ask Judas, yea and even his birth was celebrated by Angels and of course the three wise men
Florena:
Why wasn't arranged as it was given to Muhammad? The Quran we see today was compiled not by Muhammad but by his followers who were fighting each other like bloody hounds. Despite all that you believe your little book wasn't corrupted? Think about it. wink

See you all next year. Have a merry Christmas and a fruitful new year cheesy
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Florena(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Paris-Love:

Cause am unique smiley
The verses clearly states that God doesn't want his words changed. Am sure the warning or condemnation given to israelites also applies to muslims and he had a purpose for revealing it in stages. But pretty surprised you didn't find the the perfect book of God not perfectly organized as corruption. Doesn’t it indicate that the collection of Quran was not divinely ordained? Even you leave the above arguments aside, how perfect would you call a God that declares today that  ”today I have perfected your religion for you”(Quran 5:3) but still continues with his revelations tommorow ? Can you forgive the imperfection of such a God that has more to say after he has perfected his religion?
Even after declaring in Quran 5:3 that He has perfected his religion, Allah found out that his religion was not so perfect. So he kept revealing more verses .Even if you leave that aside, do you know that the prophet never ordered the compilation of the Quran ? that the collection of Quran was ordered by Caliphs and not the prophet? that the collector of Quran found this task to be more difficult than moving mountains? that the Quran was compiled from bones,leaves, hides and the hearts of believers!! ? ..still you believe that with all this hodge podge ..the Quran surely remained uncorrupted and complete!!!?

I don't care Jesus loves to be celebrated, ask Judas, yea and even his birth was celebrated by Angels and of course the three wise men
Why wasn't arranged as it was given to Muhammad? The Quran we see today was compiled not by Muhammad but by his followers who were fighting each other like bloody hounds. Despite all that you believe your little book wasn't corrupted? Think about it. wink

See you all next year. Have a merry Christmas and a fruitful new year cheesy
it doesn't matter wat u think, different pple wit different beliefs, because u dnt bliv in d Qur'an does nt mean u should term it ''corrupted''. It is said in suratul Kafirun that ''we will nt worship wat ye worship''
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by usisky(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2012

tobechi20:
Take a neutral position,go through the two books.which has a better representation of God. Dont be biased. Give reason.

Peace Bro'. I will just give my two cents, it's up to you to make informed decision from that.

Both scriptures contain the truth about GOD. However, for theological and philosophical reasons, i simply cannot accept the 'entire' BIBLE as being the word of GOD. The bible we have today has been re-authored, and this has contributed to a distorted representation of GOD and Jesus himself. This is no wonder why the vast majority of Christians(depending on the faction) are at odds with each other regarding the interpretation of the bible. Even the identity of Jesus today is being questioned by historians......this is the consequence of subversion of the message preached by Jesus some few centuries(during the council of NICEA- 325AD) after his DEATH.

I have reasons/Evidence to believe that the Quran is unquestionably the word of GOD. At a time when i had serious contemplation on my very existence and the possibility of a 'GOD', i became disillusioned with RELIGIOUS teachings about GOD and the purpose of our existence. Even though i was raised in a Muslim home, was taught Islam, and also memorized a great portion of the Quran- something was still amiss as regard the portrayal/nature of of GOD. The whole doctrine seemed antithetical to my understanding of GOD which i believe is innately placed in all of us. But as a junior scientist(in secondary school), and now a young Engineer- i simply could not allow my FATE to be decided by the clergymen. If i was going to burn in HELL for eternity, let it be by my own hands rather that the foolishness of others. So i sought for answers. For many years of my life, i studied various religions, researching day and night about where the truth lies. And i never forgot even for once to always pray in my heart that if there is a GOD, that He should come to my aid and show me the light. GOD listened, for He knows those who are sincere and honestly seeking out TRUTH and not arrogant. That was when i was led to the message of the quran, yet AGAIN. But this time, i actually could understand what the quran was proclaiming, as opposed to when i read it through the spectacles of the clergymen.

The message in the Quran is not for "Muslims", it's a beacon to all those who acknowledge TRUTH. ISLAM and MUSLIM are not proper names, but rather a description. Any entity(human or none-human) who submits/surrenders peacefully to God's laws in the scriptures and in creation/nature is termed Muslim(Submitter). Whether he/she follows the quran or not. This is why you find the Quran calls all the prophets and messengers as Muslims. Obviously, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Jonah,John etcetera did not call themselves with the arabic word "Muslims", but rather with the descriptive qualification of that word in their various languages. Submitting to GOD simply means believing that GOD ALONE is almighty and all powerful. That no other entity possesses any power independent of GOD.

The Quran tells us that the basic requirement of making it into God's kingdom are simply three-fold([url=http://submission.org/QI#2%3A62]2:62[/url], [url=http://submission.org/QI#5%3A69]5:69[/url]), regardless of the name you call yourself. As long as you do not idolize any entity(Angels, Muhammad, Jesus, Mary etcetera) besides the MOST GRACIOUS.

I will firstly need to assert this:" that the scriptures from God can only be understood by those with pure hearts; those who acknowledge truth whenever it is made clear and evident to them. Our Faculty comes first before the reading of the book. Because without our God given Mind/reason/Brain, we cannot grasp God's messages".

I will present to you from the bible what i believe is the truth about GOD and Jesus. If you are able to acknowledge this; you'll be amongst the Muslim-Christian(a Christian who submits his will to GOD). I will also Give some Quranic references and then will go on to tell you why i believe the Quran to be the word of the OMNISCIENT CREATOR.

WHAT JESUS TRULY SAID ABOUT GOD IN THE BIBLE

Jesus proclaimed aloud: "Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; ..... For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me." [ John 12:44-50 ]

"I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear, and my judgment is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of him who sent me." [ John 5:30 ]

Jesus said: "My doctrine is not my own; it comes from him who sent me." [ John 7:16 ]

"Men of Israel, listen to me! Jesus the Nazorean was a man whom God sent to you with miracles, wonders, and signs as his credentials. These God worked through him in your midst, as you well know." [ Acts 2:22 ]

"...The man who hears my word and has faith in him who sent me possesses eternal life." [ John 5:24 ]

"Whoever welcomes me welcomes, not me, but him who sent me." [ Matthew 10:40, Mark 9:37, Luke 9:48, & John 13:20 ]

"...I have not come of myself. I was sent by One who has the right to send, and him you do not know. I know him because it is from him I come; he sent me." [ John 7:28-29 ]

Jesus looked up to heaven and said, "...Eternal life is this: to know you, the only true God, and him whom you have sent, Jesus Christ." [ John 17:1-3 ]

All who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. [ Romans 8:14 ]

Jesus looked upward and said, "Father, I thank you for having heard me. I know that you always hear me but I have said this for the sake of the crowd, that they may believe that you sent me." [ John 11:41-42 ]

As he was setting out on a journey a man came running up, knelt down before him and asked, "Good Teacher, what must I do to share in everlasting life?" Jesus answered, "Why do you call me good[.b]? No one is good but God alone." [ Mark 10:17-18 ]

"None of those who call me 'Lord' will enter the kingdom of God, [b]but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven
." [ Matthew 7:21 ]

"...Go to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God. " [ John 20:17 ]

You may wish to read the following:

(THE MYTH OF GOD INCARNATE, John Hick, ed., The Westminster Press, Philadelphia, 1977 & THE MYTH MAKER, Hyam Maccoby,Harper & Row 1986). Today's Christianity is the product of Nicene (AD 325).

THE TRUE MESSAGE OF THE QURAN

Minimum criteria for salvation; as long as we do not indulge in idol-worship(shirk) by reverencing human beings or other entities besides GOD.

[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[5:69] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the converts, and the Christians; any of them who (1) believe in GOD and (2) believe in the Last Day, and (3) lead a righteous life, have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

RIGHTEOUS JEWS AND CHRISTIANS:

[3:113] They are not all the same; among the followers of the scripture(Jews and Christians), there are those who are righteous. They recite GOD's revelations through the night, and they fall prostrate.

Idol Worship Nullifies All Work:

[39:65] It has been revealed to you, and to those before you that if you ever commit idol worship, all your works will be nullified, and you will be with the losers.

The Greatest Criterion:

[39:45] When GOD ALONE is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter shrink with aversion. But when others are mentioned beside Him, they become satisfied.

Everyone who claims to believe in GOD should meditate on the above verse carefully.

The sad reality: The Majority of Believers Destined for Hell

[12:106] The majority of those who believe in GOD do not do so without committing idol worship.

The above verse is one of the many verses in the quran that tell us that majority of those who think that they believe in GOD(whether Muslim, Christian , Grailist, Jewish ecetera) actually comit idol worship and consequently are destined for hell. Since the quran tell us that idol worship is the only unforgivable sin if maintained until death([url=http://submission.org/QI#4%3A48]4:48[/url], [url=http://submission.org/QI#4%3A116]4:116[/url], [url=http://submission.org/QI#4%3A18]4:18[/url]).

WHY I BELIEVE THE QURAN IS THE WORD OF GOD

1) The Quran contains innumerable and astonishingly accurate scientific facts that could not have been know during the ancient times, and only now can we make out what the quran truly meant by them. e.g

i) the quran gives the Geo-spherical shape of the earth with a very accurate description. This rules out the possibility of a haphazard guess or plagiarism, as the common speculation then was a round or circular earth. But the quran says it is egg-shaped(very accurate).

[79:30]He made the earth egg-shaped(Wal arda ba'ada zalika dahhaahaa)

The Arabic word "dahhaahaa" is derived from "Dahhyah" which means "egg."

ii) The quest for origin of the universe has led scientist to the well know 'BIG BA.NG" as the very beginning.

I being and Electrical/Computer Engineer know very well what the theory idealizes; by spatially measuring the residual background radiation which followed the BA.NG, an evenly distributed radiated energy is observed. At the same time, it also proves that the universe is in continual expansion which was first postulated by Edwin Hubble. This expansion phenomenon is also evidential by observation of cosmic bodies which recede from each other. Many many years before when a man like 'Einstein' could not believe in an dynamic expanding universe, rather subscribing to a static one; the quran says the following:

[21:30]Do the unbelievers not realize that the heaven and the earth used to be one solid mass that we exploded into existence? And from water we made all living things. Would they believe?

[51:47]We constructed the sky with our hands, and we will continue to expand it.

There are countless of such information in the quran. Simply go through a THREAD i had started hoping i could call the attention of "objectively rational" people. Unfortunately, MOST people aren't!! See HERE.

2) Even if the quran can be shown to be the word of GOD, there must/should be a way of confirming that every single letter of if is from GOD; that nothing has been added to or deleted from it. Yes, the quran equally contains such mechanism. There are certain mysterious letters at the start of certain chapters which most Muslim scholars unanimously agree none knows their meaning. In fact, those letters are the ultimate EVIDENCE GOD has provided to the world as confirmation of the existence of a super intelligence out there. Those letters serve as the key for decrypting an awesome mathematical system in the quran. The author of the Quran, which i believe is GOD en-ciphered the quran using a mathematical system that is to serve as the proof of the quran. The quran tells us there is a secret in the quran based on the number 19, that when this secret is unfolded, it will help guide those who are sincere among the Muslims, Christians, Jews and all. This prophecy was fulfilled through a man called RASHAD KHALIFA.

You can watch the video in the thread link i gave earlier. Also, here is a link that demonstrates partially what i am talking about. QURAN's MATHEMATICAL MIRACLE.

3) Finally, Quran is the only book that truly answers the most important questions that all DEEP THINKERS should ask. Why are we here? How did we get? What is the purpose of our existence? Where do we go from here?

For instance, the quran tell us we were all part of a heavenly society until a certain feud occurred([url=http://submission.org/QI#38%3A69]38:69[/url]). It was after this feud that GOD sent all of us here([url=http://submission.org/QI#7%3A172]7:172[/url]). In other words, we all existed before. And this world is our final chance to redeem ourselves after the great crime we committed.

The Quran also tells us that the description of HEAVEN AND HELL are allegorical; no one actually knows what they are.

Please read the Introduction of this [url=https://1cabb384-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/evidenceofgod/Quran.pdf?attachauth=ANoY7cr7_rRfxBE4u2NWi6-BL6f3nuztrjrr2WQ12-ba9lWEBQaYEEDHYVrzwhgREoIPmf9zc2Ae_dTe8Uk6VyN278XACwFrWFb9TSdetlulh_XwjaM_XKUOyYilOYCiN3Y4HV2uLZpvdIxin5l48DsA4lW5lkJYXIc9n5rW-jfkoDLrms5tSYLp2rQ6HtvQLVScPy4s1LWltrzOAVmYZ4w3olMpBx4Z9g%3D%3D&attredirects=0]QURAN[/url] translation by RASHAD KHALIFA. It give the answers you seek. also read the appendices.

There are too many facts about the quran i really wish i could share with you guys, but.......*Sighs*!! GOD will guide those who deserve guidance.

NB: you may choose to ask any question you so desire. God willing, i will respond.

PEACE!!

1 Like

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by pointblank321: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
In my own opinion, quran was not from the true God. The Devil sat for a long time planning to oppose God and deceive mankind after Jesus death. After about 650 years Jesus had gone, he chose Muhammad to implement his well planned strategies.

Because he (satan) is not all-knowing, errors and inconsistencies are found his revelations. He thought is perfect but the Holy Ghost exposed him.

Please refer to these threads: 'The Meaning of Al-Quran' and 'Allah's Teaching' for more.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by usisky(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2012

Paris Love:

Peace to you distinguished Paris_Love, the great Christian Mujahideen. You seem to be renowned in the knowledge of ISLAM even more than the Muslims cheesy. Well, i am gonna be a FAKE scholar here. I will attempt to give you the answers to the questions you asked.

1) The whole quran was revealed to Muhammad all at once. It was the release of the quran from Muhammad's memory to writing it down and proclaiming it to the people that took 23 three years. and there is a reason to that. God wanted Muhammad and hopefully some of his followers to memorize the quran. Also, the arrangement we find it today was done by Muhammad as he was instructed by GOD through Angel Gabriele's mediation. If it was arranged by other than Muhammad, quite naturally(as anyone would), they would be compelled to arrange it according to the chronological order of revelation. But there is a divine system in the Quran that we can only attribute to a super intelligence. When you go through our websites, the first thing you come in contact with is this divine system in the quran. It is one of the ULTIMATE MIRACLES of the BOOK.

[17:106] A Quran that we have released slowly, in order for you to read it to the people over a long period, although we sent it down all at once.

[25:32] Those who disbelieved said, "Why did not the Quran come through him all at once?" We have released it to you gradually, in order to fix it in your memory. We have recited it in a specific sequence.

The sequence of arrangement is not an error. It was done by Muhammad himself. Forget all the tales you read in HADITHS and other sources. This is SATAN trying hard to divert people from the path of GOD.

2) Muhammad was not an illiterate man. He wrote the Quran. The first revelation(chp. 96) talks about reading/recitation/proclamation. It also talks about God teaching Man by the use of the pen. The Second revelation(chp. 69) talks about the pen and its function. It is clear that you cannot dictate or ask an illiterate person to write anything down. Muhammad was a successful merchant; a merchant at his time could never be illiterate. The quran tells us Muhammad wrote God's word in no uncertain terms. It is the ignorant scholars centuries later who made the claim of Muhammad's illiteracy in order to make it seem he could not have been the author of the book, when people started questioning the authenticity of the Quran. They even had the audacity to distort the meaning of quranic word used to describe Muhammad and claimed this to be their proof. The word "UMMY" does not mean an illiterate as they claimed, this word means a GENTILE. i.e one who does not follow any scripture. When you go through most translations, you would find how GOD exposes this falsehood when they failed to translated all occurrences of this same word in all cases, since they know the verses won't make sense if translated as unlettered. Anyway, ain't got time for that now.

3)The quran was revealed during the 27th night of the Month of Ramadhan. i.e LAITUL QADR(night of destiny)

[97:1] We revealed it in the Night of Destiny.

Muhammad was not ordered to read/recite or squeezed by the Angel three times until he almost lost his breath. He did not run to his wife because he was terrified, there was no need to. These are lies by EVIL people trying to depict GOD as a sadistic, violent and wicked being. The angel Gabriel usually appears in the form a human being to Muhammad and help give the details of the message which was already placed in his heart. No human being has ever seen an Angel in their true form. When God sends Angels to the prophets, the come in human form. Unfortunately, the story tellers have messed up this quranic truth to some people who believe them. And they come in peace, and not to terrify the messengers. It was the case with MARY([url=http://submission.org/QI#19%3A17-18]19:17-18[/url]), LOT([url=http://submission.org/QI#11%3A77-81]11:77-81[/url]), ABRAHAM([url=http://submission.org/QI#11%3A69-70]11:69-70[/url]) etcetera. Why would it be different in Muhammad's case?

[6:8] They also said, "If only an angel could come down with him!" Had we sent an angel, the whole matter would have been terminated, and they would no longer be respited.

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tbaba1234: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chei!! Usisky can write nonsense.... grin grin

For the muslims, Usisky is a 'submitter', follower of rashid khalifa... Do not get confused by his long speech...

Thank you...
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by pointblank321: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
usisky:

Peace to you distinguished Paris_Love, the great Christian Mujahideen. You seem to be renowned in the knowledge of ISLAM even more than the Muslims cheesy. Well, i am gonna be a FAKE scholar here. I will attempt to give you the answers to the questions you asked.

1) The whole quran was revealed to Muhammad all at once. It was the release of the quran from Muhammad's memory to writing it down and proclaiming it to the people that took 23 three years. and there is a reason to that. God wanted Muhammad and hopefully some of his followers to memorize the quran. Also, the arrangement we find it today was done by Muhammad as he was instructed by GOD through Angel Gabriele's mediation. If it was arranged by other than Muhammad, quite naturally(as anyone would), they would be compelled to arrange it according to the chronological order of revelation. But there is a divine system in the Quran that we can only attribute to a super intelligence. When you go through our websites, the first thing you come in contact with is this divine system in the quran. It is one of the ULTIMATE MIRACLES of the BOOK.

[17:106] A Quran that we have released slowly, in order for you to read it to the people over a long period, although we sent it down all at once.

[25:32] Those who disbelieved said, "Why did not the Quran come through him all at once?" We have released it to you gradually, in order to fix it in your memory. We have recited it in a specific sequence.

The sequence of arrangement is not an error. It was done by Muhammad himself. Forget all the tales you read in HADITHS and other sources. This is SATAN trying hard to divert people from the path of GOD.

2) Muhammad was not an illiterate man. He wrote the Quran. The first revelation(chp. 96) talks about reading/recitation/proclamation. It also talks about God teaching Man by the use of the pen. The Second revelation(chp. 69) talks about the pen and its function. It is clear that you cannot dictate or ask an illiterate person to write anything down. Muhammad was a successful merchant; a merchant at his time could never be illiterate. The quran tells us Muhammad wrote God's word in no uncertain terms. It is the ignorant scholars centuries later who made the claim of Muhammad's illiteracy in order to make it seem he could not have been the author of the book, when people started questioning the authenticity of the Quran. They even had the audacity to distort the meaning of quranic word used to describe Muhammad and claimed this to be their proof. The word "UMMY" does not mean an illiterate as they claimed, this word means a GENTILE. i.e one who does not follow any scripture. When you go through most translations, you would find how GOD exposes this falsehood when they failed to translated all occurrences of this same word in all cases, since they know the verses won't make sense if translated as unlettered. Anyway, ain't got time for that now.

3)The quran was revealed during the 27th night of the Month of Ramadhan. i.e LAITUL QADR(night of destiny)

Muhammad was not ordered to read/recite or squeezed by the Angel three times until he almost lost his breath. He did not run to his wife because he was terrified, there was no need to. These are lies by EVIL people trying to depict GOD as a sadistic, violent and wicked being. The angel Gabriel usually appears in the form a human being to Muhammad and help give the details of the message which was already placed in his heart. No human being has ever seen an Angel in their true form. When God sends Angels to the prophets, the come in human form. Unfortunately, the story tellers have messed up this quranic truth to some people who believe them. And they come in peace, and not to terrify the messengers. It was the case with MARY([url=http://submission.org/QI#19%3A17-18]19:17-18[/url]), LOT([url=http://submission.org/QI#11%3A77-81]11:77-81[/url]), ABRAHAM([url=http://submission.org/QI#11%3A69-70]11:69-70[/url]) etcetera. Why would it be different in Muhammad's case?

[6:8] They also said, "If only an angel could come down with him!" Had we sent an angel, the whole matter would have been terminated, and they would no longer be respited.

The history of Muhammad is re-written on 25th December 2012 to cover the errors in the quran. Great! Great! Great!
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by usisky(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2012

fellis:

Peace Ma'am. There's no harm in being courteous ; nothing wrong in saying merry Christmas to Paris Love. Ain't judging ooo....i beg ooo!!

Anyways, the same can be said of the tradition called Eid. Someday.....Someday......you'll come to know.

I have a give a gift for you: HEART'S SURPRISE

If if you ever feel like asking any question, please feel free to. Either here or send me a private message. PEACE!!

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by usisky(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2012

pointblank 321:

The history of Muhammad is re-written on 25th December 2012 to cover the errors in the quran. Great! Great! Great!

I am quite certain you were not part of such history. By what yardstick do we then, authenticate the veracity/accuracy of such history? The same kind o' fellas who re-wrote the the history of Jesus, were those who re-wrote the true history of Muhammad. What folks like me are simply doing is to try to reclaim the original history of those two great historical personalities. I invite you to ally yourself with the true soldiers of GOD, who fight day and night on the internet, promoting the truth about GOD, Jesus and Muhammad. PEACE!!

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by usisky(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2012

pointblank 321: In my own opinion, quran was not from the true God. The Devil sat for a long time planning to oppose God and deceive mankind after Jesus death. After about 650 years Jesus had gone, he chose Muhammad to implement his well planned strategies.

Because he (satan) is not all-knowing, errors and inconsistencies are found his revelations. He thought is perfect but the Holy Ghost exposed him.

Please refer to these threads: 'The Meaning of Al-Quran' and 'Allah's Teaching' for more.

Peace Sir. We all have our necks to worry about. If to you the Quran is a book inspired by the devil, then that's your perspective. I have seen your thread, for a person like me the answers are the easiest and the most straightforward. I did not comment there simply because i was not convinced you were honest enough for me to attend to. I leave that to those who have the accurate history you know of. But if for some reason you are confident that you can debate on theological and philosophical issues, please give me a buzz....the LORD will provide me with the necessary ammunition to combat your kind. PEACE!!

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by usisky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2012

tbaba1234: Chei!! Usisky can write nonsense.... grin grin

For the muslims, Usisky is a 'submitter', follower of rashid khalifa... Do not get confused by his long speech...

Thank you...

Peace Sir. Thanks for the compliment. Why are you afraid of what people may think of what i write about. Don't they have a mind of their own. You see, it's these sort of obscurantist ideology that has really made most people backward and ignorant. You owe it to yourself to investigate all evidences before discounting them. Do you have any reason to believe Rashad Khalifa was not what he claims? Also remember i summoned you to a debate/discussion whatever you feel like calling it?. But you chickened out even before considering it. I also asked you state to me just one thing you are confident you do as dictated in the Quran......i am still waiting.

Tbaba Sir, you have no idea..............

Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by larrymoore(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Paris-Love:

why ar u being double standard in d comparison? The quran is nt arrange based on the order of presentation bt d message remains unchanged, Not even any contradiction like the bible. If u ar interested, there about 50,000 errors in the bible, l recite them 2 u anx time.
Lest i forget, that bible has been translated so many times or have many versions doesn't change anything. The original manuscripts are still there. Did u just mentioned dt d original manuscipts of d bible are available, nw l can see dt u a hand-down christian, meanin dt u only follow what ur pastors tel u, u dont research, did u care 2 knw d origin of christianity? Hw d bible ws compiled? Hw ur pagan xmas ws adoptd? And many more questions u should ve answr to. True salvation should be ur drivin forces. Only d true cn set u free, hope u kw?
And just like she claimed Paul never met Jesus, Muhammad too never Allah and likewise Constantine a former idol worshiper was among those that compiled the bible so was uthman a former idol worshiper before his conversion to islam was an idol worshiper.
Fallacious fallacy.

Merry Christmas ♥
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by larrymoore(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why do you celebrate it? Did Jesus Christ ask christians to celebrate christmas? lipsrsealed[/quote]
@filis dont mind d guy he is just a follow-follow christian, he doesnt care to knw hw dt pagan celebration came about. He is stil alive hope he doernt die ignorant because dt is regretable.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
larrymoore:
@filis dont mind d guy he is just a follow-follow christian, he doesnt care to knw hw dt pagan celebration came about. He is stil alive hope he doernt die ignorant because dt is regretable.

lol, paris love said Jesus likes being celebrated that is why she celebrates christmas. I wonder which part of the bible Jesus said people should give him a wrong date for his birthday and then celebrate him with that wrong date.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Paris-Love:

Cause am unique smiley
The verses clearly states that God doesn't want his words changed. Am sure the warning or condemnation given to israelites also applies to muslims and he had a purpose for revealing it in stages. But pretty surprised you didn't find the the perfect book of God not perfectly organized as corruption. Doesn’t it indicate that the collection of Quran was not divinely ordained?Even if you leave that aside, do you know that the prophet never ordered the compilation of the Quran ? that the collection of Quran was ordered by Caliphs and not the prophet? that the collector of Quran found this task to be more difficult than moving mountains? that the Quran was compiled from bones,leaves, hides and the hearts of believers!! ? ..still you believe that with all this hodge podge ..the Quran surely remained uncorrupted and complete!!!?

You have no point whatsoever, stop writing.
Point is, the Qur'an is still in its original pure revealed form. Uncorrupted and un-remixed and un-forged.
Unlike the other book that some people follow. lipsrsealed

And the verse you quoted initially (5:13) was talking about the Israelites and how they deliberately twisted the meaning of the verses in their holy book, it was not saying that compiling the Qur'an is wrong or that reordering it is wrong.

I don't care

Why will you wish me merry christmas when I don't celebrate christmas? How would it appear to you if i wished you happy kwanzaa or happy Yom kippur even when I know that you don't celebrate these things?

The Qur'an was not corrupted in any way shape or form. End of story.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
usisky:

I have a give a gift for you: HEART'S SURPRISE

If if you ever feel like asking any question, please feel free to. Either here or send me a private message. PEACE!!

Thanks for the gift usisky. I will be sure to contact you if I have any questions.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by larrymoore(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
fellis:

lol, paris love said Jesus likes being celebrated that is why she celebrates christmas. I wonder which part of the bible Jesus said people should give him a wrong date for his birthday and then celebrate him with that wrong date.
the truth is that nt all of them believe in xmas bt d gullible ones wouldnt budge.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by bigmanahmad: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Paris-Love:

[color=blue]"The quran is not in chronological order, all real scholar agree to this! But there was such order obviously. The first "revelation" came to muhammad in the cave. But it has number 96 in the quran. So, this is my question; WHO HAS CORRUPTED THE QURAN BY PLACING SURAHS IN THE WRONG ORDER ? AND WHEN ?? AND MOST IF ALL ...WHY !!!
IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW THE QUR'AN WAS REVEALED, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THIS STATEMENT.
THE QURAN CAME IN VERSES NOT CHAPTERS...IT IS WRONG TO SAY THAT THE FIRST REVELATION IS CHAPTER 96...INSTEAD, WE SAY THAT THE FIRST VERSE REVEALED WAS VERSE 1-5 OF CHAPTER 96.....THE OTHER VERSES CAME MUCH MORE LATER...
THE QURAN AS YOU CORRECTLY STATED WAS NOT IN CHRONOLOGICAL OTHER BUT THE WAY ALLAH HAS ORDAINED HIS MESSENGER pbuh TO ARRANGE IT...
Paris-Love:
There are medina-surahs (came first). And mecca-surahs (came later). Now the order is completely mixed up !!
AGAIN, ANOTHER MISTAKE...THE MECCAN SURAH CAME FIRST(the messenger of Allah pbuh lived in mecca for 12 yrs or more b4 he migrated to medina)
THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS MECCAN SURAH COZ THEY WERE REVEALED IN MECCA... THE MEDINA SURAH CAME LATER.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by pointblank321: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
usisky:

Man, it was not the same Gabriel which appeared to Mary that appeared to Muhammad. Their messages were not the same.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by snubish: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
ol boy, usisky go soon start anoda religion o. I was almost taking the clown serious.

I am convinced Paris love is a man.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by tbaba1234: 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
snubish: ol boy, usisky go soon start anoda religion o. I was almost taking the clown serious.

I am convinced Paris love is a man.

Usisky is not a Muslim, he is a submitter. He has been debunked severally on this section. He continues on this ideology of falsehood
I think parislove is a man too.

fellis:

Thanks for the gift usisky. I will be sure to contact you if I have any questions.

You are kidding, right? Sure way to misguidance, please be careful where you go asking questions. The blind can notnot lead blind people.
Re: Koran Represents Gods Word??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
tbaba1234:
You are kidding, right? Sure way to misguidance, please be careful where you go asking questions. The blind can notnot lead blind people.

I already know about usisky and his beliefs. I just want to understand his views better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Muslims View Easter / Difference Between Shia And Sunni Muslims / Proove It If Quran Is Really God's Word And Not Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.