Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) (60389 Views)

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Luckylife(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
Kill them because you can't feed them... What kinda Excuse is that

Fvck this sh¡t cry
We are amazed by insane man killing his family and you are here fvckin this sh!t! don't change the main topic of the post with Âp€ style .
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by IMASTEX: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
this is insanity in the highest level. Though, this also happens in various other ways:
* Physical, I.e "this case"
* Social " cleavage exposure"
* And political "Stealing for 50 generation unborn".
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Charly68: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
A man is suffering from madness and some people are saying it is because he couldn't feed his family that was why he killed. Nonsense
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by toidflex(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmmmmm! wat else will i say, killed ur own wife and innocent child....tears on my eyes.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by nkpommpko(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
warmachine:

What has an already man got to with this? Sister!
Hope I don't sound harsh. . m not here to hurt you feelings. ...but ur statement deduces u are up for the "already made men"..lolz...well your opinion sha!...but this case is just a case of psychological disorder both a rich and poor or even male and female can suffer it...and it can because of anything..like maybe if the spouse cheats on or they deny them what they want eg. Sex...the sole reason for such acts is demonic possession and sometimes unforgiveness and misconceptions. ..and for you...there's nothing like " already made "...yes a man maybe financially stable and become a beggar the very next day ..and another poor and become a millionaire the next day ...just like a Nigerian billionaire hu lost 1.3bn USD(can't recall his name,u can google and verify)...if u doubt that u can also ask Job in the Bible (I suppose u a xtian) ....so be wise and seek love and not " already made"
that's why they end up going into prostitution, ready made ni, tailor ko, when I finish reading the made and marry them and eventually allow them belong to the other room they grow wings and start shouting woman right. Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Austin234(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Damn it. Let him have enough nw to eat in the prison. That is if he survives

dre11:

[b]Man kills wife, daughter …Says, ‘I can only feed myself’

http://sunnewsonline.com/man-kills-wife-daughter/
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by illmortal(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

I cannot even begin to imagine this sad story. If you cant feed them must you kill them. Send them back to the village na cry cry.

No need to charge this guy to corut. Just cut his preeq and send him to yaba left or kirikiri.

And you wonder why many Nigerian ladies prefer ready made men.

& u're part of em ?
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by MosD: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
What is this country turning into!
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by shabakm: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
if i may ask name checkers this man is from where? because he look like some one from another planet may be mercury
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Zedoo(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Really?? Is "this" worthy to be called a man

You can't feed them so you killed them.....selfishness at its peak and his preek deserves to be cut off!!
He is not a man!
Neither is he human!
No matter the condition, your WIFE AND DAUGHTER.....
Devil just dey one corner for hell dey vex dey scroll Im iPhone 9x.....see wetin human beings wey no geh sense dey do, dey talk say " I don't know what came over me".....

Psyche ward? Oooohhh please abroad that works, but this na NAIJA....bros this nigga should be dealt with BADLY!
these are the people he was supposed to protect......damn at worst...oya run leave the woman na.....or pursue her say you no marry again......you kill her so that YOU go survive....plus innocent kid......damnnn
..idiot go kill himself....i will take a ban for this post I don't mind.....

Im not holier, but some acts are barbaric!!!!? And thats the least harsh word that describes this.....

Chai.....chai chai.....dis man is just....oh lord.....damn!!!! Why did I even come here To see ANIMALS EVERYDAY IN THE NEWS! We all gat vices.....but even assasins hold family dear.....

Damn!!!

Public flogging for 365days....from 150million people.....na wetin dis man deserve....
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by slivertongue: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
if u kant feed them why nt send them home or take off instead of takin dia lives
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Synzu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh! a trap well set. You reported me after I dealt your poverty stricken mal-nourished beggar ass to the gutters where you so rightly belong.

You'll forever be a shamed begging scumbag! look at your life and weep at the poverty that has befallen you!.

mal'nourished sodomized begging nitwit like you!. come lemme feed you, you miserable bedbug!.

On a sunday night?

Don't you have a family to be with?
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by bencarson007(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Has killing your wife put an end to your problem or it has compounded it the most ?

The problems I'm facing as a young man with numerous girlfriends whom I send feeding and data allowance monthly is much more than yours yet I have never attempted to kill them let alone kill myself
cool

Bros abeg leave me o...
I no fit laugh...you are really going through serious hardship
Lolll

Plenty girlfriends = heart attack

Lollll

No mind that foolish man
Na real mental case

If na him dey my guy shoe now,how he for do...
Three girls get belle for my guy right now...where we wan start naim we dey find now...
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
What on earth are you saying? A man kills his wife and only child and runs to hide in his farm! In his farm for crying out loud! Is a farm not where food is grown? Is he that lazy that he cannot cultivate the ground to plant yam, pepper, tomatoes and other subsistence crops to cater for the family? I am not in any place to judge him but he deserves whatever punishment he gets......wicked soul.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by misscall247: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
1stCitizen:
A clear case of mental illness.
many are mad bt few are roomin d street.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
bencarson007:

Bros abeg leave me o...
I no fit laugh...you are really going through serious hardship
Lolll

Plenty girlfriends = heart attack

Lollll

No mind that foolish man
Na real mental case

If na him dey my guy shoe now,how he for do...
Three girls get belle for my guy right now...where we wan start naim we dey find now...

Hahahaha haha roflwkmd.... You mean say your padi impregnate 3 babes?

Condom no dey market again ni? cheesy
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by lielbree: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Change oooo
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by warmachine(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
nkpommpko:
that's why they end up going into prostitution, ready made ni, tailor ko, when I finish reading the made and marry them and eventually allow them belong to the other room they grow wings and start shouting woman right. Nansense

Gbam!!!!
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by pennytration(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

I cannot even begin to imagine this sad story. If you cant feed them must you kill them. Send them back to the village na cry cry.

No need to charge this guy to corut. Just cut his preeq and send him to yaba left or kirikiri.

U r not sensible..
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
To be fair his logic may sound weird but he has a point, maybe they are "religious" people that believe in a place of "maximum enjoyment" after death so he decided to send them there instead of them suffering here angry angry
And he so forbids that place of "maximum enjoyment" okwaya undecided
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Irishrena1(f): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nothing person no go see. Why didn't he kill himself too
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by talktonase(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

ready made guys are the first thing that comes to your mind!? You must be very materialistic ...
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by persius555(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is pure greed and selfishness. The worst he could have done is to send the two back to village. He doesnt deserve peace.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Laple0541(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
[/quote]

This is not an issue of ready made men or whatsoever, It's a pure lunatic case, it got nothing to do with riches or poverty.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Marriage is definitely not for d poor... D fool is mentally sick
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by mmmoney(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dis story is completely false.d crime scene is a block away from mine.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by ShaqFu: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Synzu:

On a sunday night?

Don't you have a family to be with?
What a lame response from a lame purus idiota!. You now is a glorified numb-struck self proclaimed douchebag!.

A self sufficient man who answers to no man doesn't need to bother himself about the reigns of being like the likes of foolish fools like you!.

My night is already made, how about yours, hope you ain't contemplating killing someone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
talktonase:
ready made guys are the first thing that comes to your mind!? You must be very materialistic ...

If you say am materiistic I won't complain but you guys are worse hypocrites. You won't marry a girl if she is too short or too tall, can't cook, virgin or not, zagging boobs or loose hole, some of you won't even marry the girl if you don't sleep with her first or worse- impregnate her. And all of you rush here to complain that a lady is too materialistic.. Sorry for all of you and all other NL boys.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

This is clinical madness...........and mind you "ready made men" are not made in a day so lady think again, its hard working and perseverance that matter most.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Kirinwa: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
mii4u:

now who will send him?

Lol. Very sad indeed. I think the court might send him to 'enjoy' too.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
talktonase:

If you say am materiistic I won't complain but you guys are worse hypocrites. You won't marry a girl if she is too short or too tall, can't cook, virgin or not, zagging boobs or loose hole, some of you won't even marry the girl if you don't sleep with her first or worse- impregnate her. And all of you rush here to complain that a lady is too materialistic.. Sorry for all of you and all other NL boys. cry

CC illmortal pennytration warmachine
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by pussyAvenger: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

yes ladies should also start helping themselves and not looking for a man to carry their problem in the name of marriage....marriage sucks......note:if I marry u wen am already made, forget it!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex / Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.