Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) (60377 Views)

Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Lady Burnt Alive As Car Filled With Gas Explodes, After Police Chased Them(pics / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Kirinwa: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nma27:
Marriage is definitely not for d poor... D fool is mentally sick

Don't say this joor. As if everybody in the world will be rich.

Some of the leaders and well known people today came from poor parents.

Jonathan himself did not have shoes but rose to become President of Nigeria.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by warmachine(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:

If you say am materiistic I won't complain but you guys are worse hypocrites. You won't marry a girl if she is too short or too tall, can't cook, virgin or not, zagging boobs or loose hole, some of you won't even marry the girl if you don't sleep with her first or worse- impregnate her. And all of you rush here to complain that a lady is too materialistic.. Sorry for all of you and all other NL boys. cry

CC illmortal pennytration warmachine

Madame that's not me i see beyond the physical attributes ...and if she can't cook ,thank God I Can ,i will teach her and. I DONT do premarital sex. . girl I love is not half the prettiest I have seen but she's has a good heart and that's what matters.. She's dear to me
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
pussyAvenger:
yes ladies should also start helping themselves and not looking for a man to carry their problem in the name of marriage....marriage sucks......note:if I marry u wen am already made, forget it!!

Skmoda360

Why do most guys want to marry girls that Are graduates or final year and even today u hear them saying the babe must be working. Why don't y'all go to the village And pick a girl and train her through school. Or open a trade for her.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by warmachine(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
warmachine:

Madame that's not me i see beyond the physical attributes ...and if she can't cook ,thank God I Can ,i will teach her and. I DONT do premarital sex. . d girl I love is not half the prettiest I have seen but she's has a good heart and that's what matters.. She's dear to me
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by watered(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

I cannot even begin to imagine this sad story. If you cant feed them must you kill them. Send them back to the village na cry cry.

No need to charge this guy to corut. Just cut his preeq and send him to yaba left or kirikiri.

And you wonder why many Nigerian ladies prefer ready made men.
Go jor!!! What kind of ready made men? If the woman were to be made the man wouldn't have ended her and the daughter like that.

My dear be an asset to your man and not a liability.

I've said it and I will still say it; I can't marry a lady who earns nothing
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by pussyAvenger: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:

Skmoda360

Why do most guys want to marry girls that Are graduates or final year and even today u hear them saying the babe must be working. Why don't y'all go to the village And pick a girl and train her through school. Or open a trade for her.
where hv u seen a graduate lady marry a pauper....hunhhh?....the guy would either be a rich illiterate bizmam or a graduate as well..what pisses me of is dat your kind will just sit down, waiting for a man to carry their problem, perhaps because they hv d almighty pussy and boobs.......marry me when I don hussle finish and see the definition of cheating , bossiness and arrogance....after all u r just somethin I bought with money....MEN R NO FOOLS
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by pussyAvenger: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:

Skmoda360

as for trainin a gal in sch,millions of guys hv done it in d past and still doin it.....my uncle did it although d lady nearly dissapointed him.......u guys are d deal breaker because after years of trainin u in sch, u quickly realise is not good enough for u ,he is not ur taste and all dat..........I can see u are a poor gal whose parent or boyfriends trained in sch.......because the way u thnk ,being a graduate entitles u to dangotes son....but e go shock u
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by thunderkid55(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
imagine! i dont think i have heard this kind of thing before. se ori bibe ni ogun ori fifo ni? if you can't feed them why don't you return them back home or you leave the house for them? rather than throwing their family into morning? You also should not die o!
Hearthless creature..... angryimagine! i dont think i have heard this kind of thing before. se ori bibe ni ogun ori fifo ni? if you can't feed them why don't you return them back home or you leave the house for them? rather than throwing their family into morning? You also should not die o!
Hearthless creature.....
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by riczy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
To those whom d gods will he will first made mad! In Edochie's voice!
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kirinwa:

Don't say this joor. As if everybody in the world will be rich.

Some of the leaders and well known people today came from poor parents.

Jonathan himself did not have shoes but rose to become President of Nigeria.
I seriously don't understand d rationale behind d killing though.... You don't know how it breaks my heart seeing kids suffering and begging for their daily bread just because their parents brought them into this world without due plan. Anyway, I think I support Herbert Spencer's social theory
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Fact007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sharming95:
In Wailers voice.. .. buhari see wat he yaff cuz
kill ur family too so I go bilv say na buhari cuz am...ode
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
To be fair his logic may sound weird but he has a point, maybe they are "religious" people that believe in a place of "maximum enjoyment" after death so he decided to send them there instead of them suffering here angry angry
Receive sense undecided
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by talktonase(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:

If you say am materiistic I won't complain but you guys are worse hypocrites. You won't marry a girl if she is too short or too tall, can't cook, virgin or not, zagging boobs or loose hole, some of you won't even marry the girl if you don't sleep with her first or worse- impregnate her. And all of you rush here to complain that a lady is too materialistic.. Sorry for all of you and all other NL boys. cry

CC illmortal pennytration warmachine
I guess my comment hurt you so bad you just had to post yours twice... tongue. Well I think been materialistic is very normal for every woman because you all dont have a DNA of suffering in you...story for another day.Please not all guys are after the soo called specifications and features you listed.Some of us are simply asking for sincerity of purpose.The truth can be overrated for many ladies...
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by elegushichilling: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Things that happen when a man goes mad. That man is simply insane. He should be jailed forever with hard labour. Why kill the innocent child? Noone has the right to take another's life. Animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by ever811(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
To be fair his logic may sound weird but he has a point, maybe they are "religious" people that believe in a place of "maximum enjoyment" after death so he decided to send them there instead of them suffering here angry angry
what's this idiot saying...
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Fact007 post=50454325] kill ur family too so I go bilv say na buhari cuz am...ode[/quote undecided [code][/code] undecided undecided undecided d last i checked ha wasn't talking to yhu.. .. Oponu Akin Dani Dani....Amukun Meko kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fact007:
kill ur family too so I go bilv say na buhari cuz am...ode
undecided undecided undecided d last tym i checked ha wasn't talking to yhu.. .. oponu Akin Dani Dani... . Amukun Meko. .. . Shio kiss kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Fingerprint: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
That moment when your village people come for you at the middle of the night... [color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by issylarry(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
mii4u:

now who will send him?
d government
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by JBoss25(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Why kill the young girl This guy needs to be castrated like a goat.... this Is depressing, God will throw this man to the hottest pit in hell.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by mmmoney(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
It well
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by rabex123(m): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:

Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Gkemz: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is as a result of Buhari's decision that drove our economy into recession leading to severe hunger and hardship which drove this man into this. But i wonder the kind of strong demon that possessed this man to kill his own wife and daughter. This is horrible and his action no matter the level of hardship is condemnable and should be made to face the full wrath of the law. He has no right whatsoever to take away someone's life even if he brought her into this world.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by warmachine(m): 3:26am On Oct 24, 2016
talktonase:
I guess my comment hurt you so bad you just had to post yours twice... tongue. Well I think been materialistic is very normal for every woman because you all dont have a DNA of suffering in you...story for another day.Please not all guys are after the soo called specifications and features you listed.Some of us are simply asking for sincerity of purpose.The truth can be overrated for many ladies...

Haba...no o it didn't o...abeg I wantad to modify instead I ended up quoting and I didn't bother to delete ....I see you won't understand... U are not the type..I get it..tour...if being materialistic works for you ..hu are my to stop uu?...but truth be told its not the best..and for someone like that's a very hugecheckpoint...I need a helpmate someone I can share all with..not some sort money collector...this doesn't mean I won't share wealth with her..but love is more than money to me
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by tiswell(m): 4:40am On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Has killing your wife put an end to your problem or it has compounded it the most ?

The problems I'm facing as a promiscuous young man with numerous girlfriends whom I send feeding and data allowance monthly is even much more than your own problems yet I have never attempted to kill them let alone kill myself
cool
Only you numerous girls and promiscoussad?oya clap for yasef
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by nyabinghi(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Christian murderer, I know say na from religion of scam.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
cry

I cannot even begin to imagine this sad story. If you cant feed them must you kill them. Send them back to the village na cry cry.

No need to charge this guy to corut. Just cut his preeq and send him to yaba left or kirikiri.

And you wonder why many Nigerian ladies prefer ready made men.

Why him no kill himself join na? angry angry angry
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by iwadobo: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Has killing your wife put an end to your problem or it has compounded it the most ?

The problems I'm facing as a promiscuous young man with numerous girlfriends whom I send feeding and data allowance monthly is even much more than your own problems yet I have never attempted to kill them let alone kill myself
cool

Brotherly , I sight you . I'm having the same problem oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If you get the cure, kindly pm me . The thing is telling on me seriously, but I find it difficult to stop it
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by abudabu: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2016
the man should be under bundage.
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by ogaju007(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Why didn't he kill himself?
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2016
iwadobo:

Brotherly , I sight you . I'm having the same problem oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. If you get the cure, kindly pm me . The thing is telling on me seriously, but I find it difficult to stop it
Na the cure me sef still dey find oooo cheesy
Re: Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2016
tiswell:
Only you numerous girls and promiscoussad?oya clap for yasef
I'm enjoying my time bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Cult Clash In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Kills Lovers At Ojodu Berger / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.