Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (41163 Views)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by chiedu7: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
angry
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Zoehill(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
The guy is bad and dangerous but the girl is greedy and untrustworthy
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Kennedymac(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
konji na bastard ooo
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Arewa12: 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmm.... Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Amacsom(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

I don't think he should be tagged a rapist, I'm sure the girl said all that in other to have soft landing at home cos she agreed to elope with him in the first place.
She's a minor.

4 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DICKtator: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
12inchDickson:
true talk I believe they have been having sex before they eloped

You obviously did not understand his point!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kinzation(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Johnsown1:
U wooed a 15 years old gal,some people are not ashame, i cant imaging engaging into friendship to a gal am 6 years older than. Shamless guy, u bought her phone.
Then you're 21 yrs of age..21 to 16 far nw
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DICKtator: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

I don't think he should be tagged a rapist, I'm sure the girl said all that in other to have soft landing at home cos she agreed to elope with him in the first place.

I agree with you.
I rather tag him a paedophile who took advantage of an underage girl.

So unfortunate that girls at such age are busy having relationships, seeking pleasure instead of focusing on their studies!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Lc8jpEAEu9w/WAzEu-tJvuI/AAAAAAAKxA8/YZVKWXMSF-woZbSd7kq04bYMm8GoAP7DwCLcB/s640/0.jpg[/img]
The operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command have apprehended a tricycle operator, popularly called, "Keke Marwa", for allegedly abducting a 15-year old girl and turning her to a sex slave.

The suspect, [size=28pt]Dada Azeez[/size], 28, had abducted his victim (names witheld) on October 5 while on errand for her aunt in Agege area before the RRS operatives rescued her on October 21th, 2016 from his den in the same Agege area of the state.

The suspect, after weeks of lodging in several locations to evade arrest, was eventually nabbed by the operatives at his residence at 7, Oseni Street, Danjuma Cinema area, Agege with the girl in his one room apartment.
Confessing to the crime, the suspect disclosed that he wooed the girl when she was 14-years old at her sister' shop in Agege.

"We started having secret affair about a year ago. But her sister frowned at our relationship when she got to knows" he claimed.
He continued that " Unknown to her, we were still seeing each other. In order to be having regular conversation with her, I bought a mobile phone for her and instructed her to hide it from her sister. So, whenever she intended coming to meet me, she would call and I will describe our meeting point for her".

He added: "then I thought if she could elope with me that would be better for us. I started working on her psyche and deceiving her with some material things".

Also arrested along with him, was one of his friends, [size=28pt]Wasiu Agunbiade[/size], who aided the abduction by accommodating the suspect and the teenager in his one-room apartment in Agege.
He said that he only accommodated them for a night, adding that he never knew he abducted the little girl.

The pedophiles are out again in full swing!

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Jacko1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmm

Shameless tout man
Police carry stick of broom chook am through him hole
Sars style

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Bashyours546: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
The girl is as guilty as the guy.for a girl of fourteen to have the guts to have affair with a man old enough to be her father is ridiculous.Home training matters alot. cool

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by streetzdreamz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

Folks like me? I'm currently handling girls of this age grade and I know what they could be like, they think they know everything. Most of the girls have boyfriends at 14, but as far as I'm concerned its non of my business, some try to come close but I put up this "dont come close" attitude had it been I'm interested @14 they would drop pants but if anything happens they would easily play the victim, and as you can see, she was not kidnapped
Eloping with an underage is stvpid, but I still maintain my stand that the girl was just making a soft landing for her self.
the only sensible comment here,and some f**L's are already calling for his head, we are always so fast to heap all the blame on the culprit,ignoring the victims role in the crime,from her words he had sex with her the first day she visited him,definitely something was going on between em,and what's a girl her age doing at a guys house?? 98% of teenage ladies this days believes they know it all,give em pieces of advice they tag u an enemy, but why won't they?? when their sisters,cousins,mothers are sluts wannabe!! crazy wears all in d name of fashion,forgetting their lil daughters r watching, now when they go astray they blame the culprit and praise the victim, d other day it was a teenager being groped and kissed by a teenage guy,is that scenario a forced one too?? so many lewd comments and pictures on facebook by teenagers,instead of addressing basic issues their sisters are too busy getting the latest makeup kit in town,and the latest phones,at the end they bear the brunt and scream bloody murder,anyways its their life,their bodies,their woes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Obynolee(f): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

You're right, they are dating, the girl said what she was asked to say(probably by the police) because they know the law but the guy is ignorance of the law(which is not a defense) that sexual consent obtained from a girl under 16years is immaterial. He will be tried for rape.
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Senorprinz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
sylve11:
I rather forck ashawo without condom than engage in such a shameful act. cool
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Senorprinz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
sylve11:
I rather forck ashawo without condom than engage in such a shameful act. cool
with which preek?

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by zeongeon: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
That's why I like Indonesia cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

He made a very sick comment. Disgusting.
His comment is not sick to me. She is a minor by Nigerian law but in some places in this world she is not. Do you know that in America people can get married even though they are below eighteen if they have their parent's consent? I have always wondered what is that special thing that happens in a person's brain at 18 that could not have happened when he or she is 16 or 17. He broke Nigerian law. Finish.

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by papiwyte(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Small girls now adayz

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

He made a very sick comment. Disgusting.

Hypocrite....someone like u s done worse..pple hu r quick to trow stones at those who were caught doing wrong, r hypocrites, they engage n d same very act

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Obynolee(f): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
lielbree:

If only Nigeria was like other organised societies. Security operatives would be trailing you and have you arrested for this comment. ..
Paedophile

Do you understand English at all?

4 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by olawonder(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
The way ppl talk about killing in Nigeria sef... Its like we believe we r too much so whoever commits crimes should just b killed! Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 12inchDickson: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
DICKtator:

You obviously did not understand his point!!!
grin grin grin grin
dicktator I understood ur moniker tho
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Obynolee(f): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
these colored zinc people sef, so they want to take over from their slave-masters okwa ya?? abeg use scissors cut off him preek jare

You're talking as if Igbo are saints, social vices cuts across all tribes,religion etc.Maka na-ala nuru mmiri eweghi Eve okoro uko.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by bilulu(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Because it happened in South our police moved into action but look at d one AIT aired throughout last week nothing even the commissioner of police has done...... I think dis team of RRS should b deployed to Kastina to rescue d 14 year old girl dat was forcefully married out...... Mind u am not in support he should b made to face d law
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
saintmark88:

Hypocrite....someone like u s done worse..pple hu r quick to trow stones at those who were caught doing wrong, r hypocrites, they engage n d same very act

I can see that you're the type that goes around using your chicken change to lure innocent neighborhood kids and abuse them. Disgusting.

FYI, I actually trained, work & live in a place where law works. Not a place where failed education does not educate people about decency.

It's obvious you have no kids. Do you wish that for your kids?

If you have ever been in capacity to be the first to look after abused kids, you will not say that nonsense. I can bet that your kind of person will never be in such a position & thank God for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

I can see that you're the type that goes around using your chicken change to lure innocent neighborhood kids and abuse them. Disgusting.

FYI, I actually trained, work & live in a place where law works. Not a place where failed education does not educate people about decency.

It's obvious you have no kids. Do you wish that for your kids?

If you have ever being in capacity to be the first to look after abused kids, you will not say that nonsense. I can bet that your kind of person will never be in such a position & thank God for that.

Why r u explaining for me, even more reason not to trust u, plus y r u so quick to point accusing fingers and try to prove ur innocence.....Abuser spotted!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
He have gbadun the girl buraciously
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Johnsown1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
kinzation:
Then you're 21 yrs of age..21 to 16 far nw
Did u understand what i wrote before quoting me,
I said i cant woo a gal that am 6 years older than,

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by sichri(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
It is a good thing that this shameless man has been arrested and should be prosecuted.

But what about the case of the 14years old girl who was abducted and forced into marriage in Katsina? The abductors are known, the police should go after them. The girl's family need justice.

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by jay5iveee: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
What a wicked world...this era of change is really taking its toll on people. Don't why any man in his right senses will want to kidnap an innocent girl and risk his life just because of 58k. May God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.