Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (41161 Views)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
freeze001:

Young man, the only consideration u should have is that she is underage and not capable of responsibility for those actions in the eyes of the law. There is something called d folly or foibles of youth and it is the duty of adults to steer them right and not exploit same then try to blame the victim.

She is the victim here pure and simple. There is nothing like soft landing. Why should an adult defile a child and not be called a rapist? Are u okay?

Lol! Well, since you took time to address me as a young man which I am, let me address you as madam.

You all seem to get carried away by my comment thereby ignoring one word that was the backbone of my comment "home" the guy is really guilty on allsides but I'm sure you won't cook jollof rice and chicken for your daughter when she returns home after such expedition.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 12inchDickson: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
oga dickson thank olumorock say u know...but mighty lol to ur analogy..well make no mistake pucci doesnt eat mr biggs or iya bashira..is either prick or nothing..and make no mistake women are more bitter and even suffer depression when they lack this pounding...
life done spoil, wen me dey small do dady nd Momi sef I refuse to pound Cus of fear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by streetzdreamz(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Realhommie:
Infact ehn, I weak...

That's y sometimes i wanna just agree with those people who'll say "Make God kuku destroy the world make everybody go rest"..Lol

It is well o my brother, surely...
lol, abi.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by neocortex: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Chanchit:

Folks like me? I'm currently handling girls of this age grade and I know what they could be like, they think they know everything. Most of the girls have boyfriends at 14, but as far as I'm concerned its non of my business, some try to come close but I put up this "dont come close" attitude had it been I'm interested @14 they would drop pants but if anything happens they would easily play the victim, and as you can see, she was not kidnapped
Eloping with an underage is stvpid, but I still maintain my stand that the girl was just making a soft landing for her self.

No matter how you try to spin it, cradle robbers and their supporters like you
are not welcomed in a civilised society.
Only a foolish and deranged man will claim that a 14 year old girl forced herself on him.
#DeathtoPedophiles
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by neocortex: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

His comment is not sick to me. She is a minor by Nigerian law but in some places in this world she is not. 1. Do you know that in America people can get married even though they are below eighteen if they have their parent's consent? . I have always wondered 2. what is that special thing that happens in a person's brain at 18 that could not have happened when he or she is 16 or 17. He broke Nigerian law. Finish.

1.Even in America, he will end up in jail for abducting a minor.
2. You could also have asked what special thing happens in a person's brain at 16 or 17
that could not have happened when he or she is 7 or 8 years old.

#DeathToPaedophile
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by neocortex: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
saintmark88:

Hypocrite....someone like u s done worse..pple hu r quick to trow stones at those who were caught doing wrong, r hypocrites, they engage n d same very act

What is it that turn you on about kids ?
Why won't you let them enjoy their lives ?
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by DanielGb(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
The dude mess up. on the other end, why the girl they shout rape. you didn't know this will happen when you go visit that brother wey dey buy you phone. OYO.

Most of the ladies here have face the same thing only for the fact that, they were not abducted. They automatically come back like the girl too.

The girl get her own mumu. She think all was love but the guy have other plans.

If the guy have truly love her and will support her in all ways. Then it won't turn out to be rape.

The girl child need security. yes she do. but, what do you say when she is the one that approach you with "Uncle do me well well, make I cry".

The girl needs flogging too.
As for the guy, real torture.
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2016
my bro...u can shout dat again..not say it..life don cast finish...na observe me juz dey observe ,even my daughter everytime i look her frightened ,afraid,scared,worry etc dey catch me but what can a man dothe forces mitigating a normal society is more than the forces trying to fix it..u feel me?
12inchDickson:
life done spoil, wen me dey small do dady nd Momi sef I refuse to pound Cus of fear...
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
neocortex:

No matter how you try to spin it, cradle robbers and their supporters like you
are not welcomed in a civilised society.
Only a foolish and deranged man will claim that a 14 year old girl forced herself on him.
#DeathtoPedophiles

You guys are all fast to uote me without understanding the comment, I never said the guy was right, but are you trying to tell me you would make jollof rice and chicken for your daughter if she tries this cos the guy "ra ped" her and you are happy she's now back home? I'm talking about the family and not the Nigerian law.
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
neocortex:

What is it that turn you on about kids ?
Why won't you let them enjoy their lives ?

Hehehe...look at this one o, seeking for my attention...hahaha, sorry I work, m not jobless like u...
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by 12inchDickson: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
my bro...u can shout dat again..not say it..life don cast finish...na observe me juz dey observe ,even my daughter everytime i look her frightened ,afraid,scared,worry etc dey catch me but what can a man dothe forces mitigating a normal society is more than the forces trying to fix it..u feel me?
u just have to be free with Ur daughter so she cn always confide in u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by snowblaq(f): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Chanchit:

I don't think he should be tagged a rapist, I'm sure the girl said all that in other to have soft landing at home cos she agreed to elope with him in the first place.
... . My dear..no matter what she agreed to do...that child is stil a minor and so whoever engages in an affair with an under aged child shld b treated as a rapist....
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Amacsom(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But she knows right from wrong undecided
Yea, you are right... But don't you think a kid of 5 or even 3years also knows his/her right from wrong
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2016
No way undecided.....the kid is very inexperienced and has only been on earth for just 3 years.....they don't know what is stealing, killing, rape, pregnancy, diick, pvssy, love etc....they don't know anything ....the only thing they know how to do is eat, sleep and play...that's all undecided
Amacsom:
Yea, you are right... But don't you think a kid of 5 or even 3years also knows his/her right from wrong
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Amacsom(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
ICQuinn:
No way undecided.....the kid is very inexperienced and has only been on earth for just 3 years.....they don't know what is stealing, killing, rape, pregnancy, diick, pvssy, love etc....they don't know anything ....the only thing they know how to do is eat, sleep and play...that's all undecided
Well, it appears you may not have spent quality time with kids or you haven't given them a keen attention. They actually can differentiate right from wrong but may not fully know the consequences of either(that's why they can do the wrong openly).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.