Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (41295 Views)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MrHenshaw: 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

Folks like me? I'm currently handling girls of this age grade and I know what they could be like, they think they know everything. Most of the girls have boyfriends at 14, but as far as I'm concerned its non of my business, some try to come close but I put up this "dont come close" attitude had it been I'm interested @14 they would drop pants but if anything happens they would easily play the victim, and as you can see, she was not kidnapped
Eloping with an underage is stvpid, but I still maintain my stand that the girl was just making a soft landing for her self.

You are well on point bro.Forget the naive guys.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Realhommie(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
streetzdreamz:
the only sensible comment here,and some f**L's are already calling for his head, we are always so fast to heap all the blame on the culprit,ignoring the victims role in the crime,from her words he had sex with her the first day she visited him,definitely something was going on between em,and what's a girl her age doing at a guys house?? 98% of teenage ladies this days believes they know it all,give em pieces of advice they tag u an enemy, but why won't they?? when their sisters,cousins,mothers are sluts wannabe!! crazy wears all in d name of fashion,forgetting their lil daughters r watching, now when they go astray they blame the culprit and praise the victim, d other day it was a teenager being groped and kissed by a teenage guy,is that scenario a forced one too?? so many lewd comments and pictures on facebook by teenagers,instead of addressing basic issues their sisters are too busy getting the latest makeup kit in town,and the latest phones,at the end they bear the brunt and scream bloody murder,anyways its their life,their bodies,their woes.
You couldn't have said it any better.... Those who quoted and attacked his post obviously lack comprehension. After reading the article b4 even seeing comments i concluded the girl is just as guilty as the guy, she's getting pity only coz she's a minor... Was she forced or coerced? Hell nahhhhh.

Recently one of my second cousins, a girl of 15 was raped in a hotel.. She wasn't lured there oooo, she's been sleeping with guys so they decided to take advantage of her that day, she was invited for a party and she willingly agreed to have sex with one of the guyz now knowing he had planned with others. In the end i think six guys had her, her parents involved some army personnel and raided some of the guys..

I wouldn't wanna say this generation is cursed but it seems so.. I'm sure Sodom and Gomorrah didn't even do a quarter of the things happening today, may God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by jay5iveee: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
What a wicked world...this era of change is really taking its toll on people. Don't why any man in his right senses will want to kidnap an innocent girl and risk his life just because of 58k. May God have mercy and could not even afoord to pay 1k to visit a brothel at worse

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MrHenshaw: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
lielbree:

If only Nigeria was like other organised societies. Security operatives would be trailing you and have you arrested for this comment. ..
Paedophile

Dumb!

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by OBAGADAFFI: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

Folks like me? I'm currently handling girls of this age grade and I know what they could be like, they think they know everything. Most of the girls have boyfriends at 14, but as far as I'm concerned its non of my business, some try to come close but I put up this "dont come close" attitude had it been I'm interested @14 they would drop pants but if anything happens they would easily play the victim, and as you can see, she was not kidnapped
Eloping with an underage is stvpid, but I still maintain my stand that the girl was just making a soft landing for her self.

Guy, any type of consent from an underage is illegal.

That's why people are jailed in Europe for kissing 16year old girls.

Do yourself a favor, stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

His comment is not sick to me. She is a minor by Nigerian law but in some places in this world she is not. Do you know that in America people can get married even though they are below eighteen if they have their parent's consent? I have always wondered what is that special thing that happens in a person's brain at 18 that could not have happened when he or she is 16 or 17. He broke Nigerian law. Finish.

Gbam!

The rest are just academic stuff.
An age that experts believe is reasonable had to be set. This is in conjunction with local traditions & norms.

For someone without a grasp of adolescent physiology & mental health, age of consent of 16 or 17 or 18 might seem arbitrary. But it isn't.

At 15, most kids are still coming to terms with the enormous physical change & secondary sexual characteristics of the last couple of years as well as their sexuality. It is also a time of rebellious behaviour and trying to find their place in world of grown ups. Even 6 months is a long time in such a period of rapid change. Now also consider the school & peer pressure kids are vulnerable to at that age. Never mind possible family issues, poverty and so on.

The last thing they need at that point is to be exploited by a grown up preying on their insecurities.

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by magstan: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
He just need dis kind tin

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
saintmark88:

Why r u explaining for me, even more reason not to trust u, plus y r u so quick to point accusing fingers and try to prove ur innocence.....Abuser spotted!!!!!!!

This is an open forum. You need to be told that child abuse should NEVER be tolerated. And should never be trivialized. You need that education because you had a failed one.
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

This is an open forum. You need to be told that child abuse should NEVER be tolerated. And should never be trivialized. You need that education because you had a failed one.

Anything coming from an "Area Fada" shouldn't be taken seriously....child molester!!!!!
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
saintmark88:

Anything coming from an "Area Fada" shouldn't be taken seriously....child molester!!!!!

And with your moniker, one should believe you are a saint? Another proof of failed education.

Lalasticlala, other mods, call this poster to order. Also Seun Osewa should take note..

Unless you guys are cool with a lawssuit as the owners & moderators of this forum.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ayaside(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Naija journalism... Names withheld. Suddenly "Ibukun" appears from nowhere...US isn't a such a wonderful place but if you are caught with a minor. You know prison is ur destination. No argument.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

And with your moniker, one should believe you are a saint? Another proof of failed education.

Lalasticlala, other mods, call this poster to order. Also Seun Osewa should take note..

Unless you guys are cool with a lawssuit as the owners & moderators of this forum.

I can c u have a problem with me naming myself a saint...Jealousy!!!!....Area Father!!!....i heard area fathers r very good with molesting their area children......how many of your area children have u molested, both boys and girls??
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:

I honestly think you shouldn't be handling girls at all, you are not in the right frame of mind for such a task. There is a difference between a minor and an adult yet I have a feeling you don't understand this, please quit that Job before you decide to try your luck and end up in jail, good luck.
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by slivertongue: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
"victim (names witheld)"
"Narrating her ordeal, Ibukun noted that the suspect"
i tire for our journalist

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by busar(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
slivertongue:
"victim (names witheld)"
"Narrating her ordeal, Ibukun noted that the suspect"
i tire for our journalist
cheesycheesycheesy i never saw that sha......
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
saintmark88:

I can c u have a problem with me naming myself a saint...Jealousy!!!!....Area Father!!!....i heard area fathers r very good with molesting their area children......how many of your area children have u molested, both boys and girls??

Hahahahaha!

Chai! I blame MTN abi Etisalat or Glo free megabytes. Anyway, at least they are helping those without real exciting life get at least an e-life. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by OBAGADAFFI: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

I honestly think you shouldn't be handling girls at all, you are not in the right frame of mind for such a task. There is a difference between a minor and an adult yet I have a feeling you don't understand this, please quit that Job before you decide to try your luck and end up in jail luck.

Did you just realize some Nigerians don't know the meaning of "age of consent "?

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AliJohn(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
I5yrz old is old enouf 2 knw ...wen is abducted or nt...
D gal enjoyd d adventure .no story

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Hahahahaha!

Chai! I blame MTN abi Etisalat or Glo free megabytes. Anyway, at least they are helping those without real exciting life get at least an e-life. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Well said...buh you still haven't told us how many area children u have molested
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
saintmark88:

Well said...buh you still haven't told us how many area children u have molested

Hope you know you are breaking rule 2 by trying to provoke a fight with him?
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Did you just realize some Nigerians don't know the meaning of "age of consent "?

It's a shame
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Name check 1, 2.

Afonjas again?!!!
Lalasticlala seun ban this guy. Rid Nairaland of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Martinola(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
lielbree:

If only Nigeria was like other organised societies. Security operatives would be trailing you and have you arrested for this comment. ..
Paedophile
why nt take up d trail? "trailer" d girl eloped, even if d guy av 2. shr d blame, "he did not kidnap her"

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
The girl sef at 15 u dont onow that if someone rapes u first time u should not go to him again
U want cane shey
I will lash both of you

D man na pepper dem suppose soak him joystick
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Hope you know you are breaking rule 2 by trying to provoke a fight with him?

Is it only rule 2 m breaking??...... am I not breaking rule 10 aloso.....RUBBISH!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by iukpe: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
I think this girl agreed to go all the way with the suspect on this. Having the N58,000 with her was part of their plan. The family probably want to paint all this so nicely, but the girl could have taken the money from her home. However from her age she may still not be seen as capable of consenting to the plan.
The keke guy is in for it anyway.
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
7Alexander:

Lalasticlala seun ban this guy. Rid Nairaland of tribalism

Sharap!
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

I honestly think you shouldn't be handling girls at all, you are not in the right frame of mind for such a task. There is a difference between a minor and an adult yet I have a feeling you don't understand this, please quit that Job before you decide to try your luck and end up in jail, good luck.

You are still missing my point cos you fail to highlight the girl's involvement in the whole episode. In the eye of the law, the guy is guilty but the girl knows the family would review her own role too when she gets home as a typical Nigerian family that's why shes using that as her defence. But I can see you are not ready to reason

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Chanchit: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Guy, any type of consent from an underage is illegal.

That's why people are jailed in Europe for kissing 16year old girls.

Do yourself a favor, stay away from them.

Underage girls are a no no for me, not only in Europe, even in Nigeria here the guy is going to jail for sure but what I'm saying in a nut shell is that the girl would still have to go home and in a typical Nigerian family, she has her koboko soaked in pepper already.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by stankezzy: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Which people oh ooo, na them naa afonjas doing what they know best , rape and robbery

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by wtfCode: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Afonjas preeks no go school at all.
Just imagine.
angry they should just kill this ediotic cone head
Re: Tricycle Rider Kidnaps 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by pussyAvenger: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Lc8jpEAEu9w/WAzEu-tJvuI/AAAAAAAKxA8/YZVKWXMSF-woZbSd7kq04bYMm8GoAP7DwCLcB/s640/0.jpg[/img]
The operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State Police Command have apprehended a tricycle operator, popularly called, "Keke Marwa", for allegedly abducting a 15-year old girl and turning her to a sex slave.

The suspect, Dada Azeez, 28, had abducted his victim (names witheld) on October 5 while on errand for her aunt in Agege area before the RRS operatives rescued her on October 21th, 2016 from his den in the same Agege area of the state.

The alleged abduction of the girl was disclosed by her sister, Mrs. Gbemisola, who disclosed that the girl was abducted with a sum of N58, 000:00 meant for her thrift contribution.

The suspect, after weeks of lodging in several locations to evade arrest, was eventually nabbed by the operatives at his residence at 7, Oseni Street, Danjuma Cinema area, Agege with the girl in his one room apartment.
Confessing to the crime, the suspect disclosed that he wooed the girl when she was 14-years old at her sister' shop in Agege.

"We started having secret affair about a year ago. But her sister frowned at our relationship when she got to knows" he claimed.
He continued that " Unknown to her, we were still seeing each other. In order to be having regular conversation with her, I bought a mobile phone for her and instructed her to hide it from her sister. So, whenever she intended coming to meet me, she would call and I will describe our meeting point for her".

He added: "then I thought if she could elope with me that would be better for us. I started working on her psyche and deceiving her with some material things".

"I was able to perpetrate the crime when her sister sent her on errand on one Sunday afternoon. However, I didn't know she was with such amount of money. I just wanted to take her far away from her guardian for not supporting our relationship", he stated.

Narrating her ordeal, Ibukun noted that the suspect forcefully deflowered her, adding that, he turned her to a sex slave.
According to her," he forced himself on me the very first day I visited him at his residence. Ever since, he has been having sex with me without wearing condom".
"He slept with me anywhere and even at his friends' place where he hid me for weeks. I succumbed to him because I couldn’t go back home,” she added.

She said that the suspect collected the N58, 000:00 her sister gave her. "He fed me thrice a day probably from that thrift contribution money", she added.
The victim, who looked pale when he was rescued, said that, she eloped with him out of ignorance.
Also arrested along with him, was one of his friends, Wasiu Agunbiade, who aided the abduction by accommodating the suspect and the teenager in his one-room apartment in Agege.
He said that he only accommodated them for a night, adding that he never knew he abducted the little girl.

"If I had known the girl was abducted, I would have advised him to return her to her parents. I never believed he could commit such crime. He begged me to accommodate them for one night with her in my room, stressing, “He left my place the following day to somewhere else. I regretted allowing them to pass the night in my place".

He added in her reaction, the sister of the abducted girl, who was so elated upon seeing her niece, said that the family would take her to the hospital for medical check-up.
While confirming the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Dolapo Badmus, a Superintendent of police (SP) warned parents and guardians against exposing their wards and children to social vices around their environment.

The suspect, friend and the abducted girl have been transferred to the Divisional Police Office in Agege where the case was initially reported before RRS operatives took it up and rescued the girl

http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/he-deflowered-me-by-force-tricycle.html
this gal knew exactly what she was doing ,but guy's greatest undoung is rollin with a minor.......small girls of nowadays are becoming dickacious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Miracle Adereti Kolawole Kidnapped In Lagos / We Got N13million As Ransom For Emefiele - Soldiers / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.