Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) (35728 Views)

Davido Shades Wizkid And AFRIMA Over Awards (Video) / How Wizkid-linda Ikeji Rivalry Played Out At The MAMA / How Wizkid-linda Ikeji Rivalry Played Out At The MAMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Jacko1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
EFCC will probe your award

You will know urself

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by kachi08(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Explicitly spoken....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yemi tell dat Daura man

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by umehmj(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
unguarded statement. their are a million and one things she could have said instead of taking a swipe at the president at a continental stage. doesn't say well for us and for her as well.

dumb b**CH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Shebi the matter never reach

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by LUV1: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
EXCEPT A MAM BE BORN AGAIN HE CAN NOT SEE THE Kingdom of God.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by dreezybines: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:
And EFCC no fit kuku catch her.

You no kuku lie
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by ubaobi: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
It goes down in the other room.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by tiluv1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
TwoBottles:
Give me Yemi Alade and Omawumi any day not the Beyonce wanna be called Tiwa.

By the way, is this the only hairstyle she knows?

it's her
signature hairstyle

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by sallyzan(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
True but tread carefully...next time choose your words wisely. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Maximus85(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sometimes we see trouble going and we will by ourselves invite trouble. This semi olosho should be more intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Snapchat: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
"if you love me you go buy me ferrari...all my mate get house for banana island o...blah blah blah"

tell me how you kind don't belong to the kitchen and other room

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by chekasforchekas: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Last night was all fun. Was there live and direct
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by PMONEY6: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
So this Yemi Alade Yemen Aladite with her kpomo mounth no longer respect the president abi?
No worry yourself .

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by ogunboss: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dey dere Dey hate, No be like say I be Buhari addict o, Buh Shey u know the kind thing wey Dey btwn people wey don marry for 27 years? Na ur type go marry now, divorce in two years.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Neimar: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
with her wack and noisy songs
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by larrypapa(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
she dey crazy, did buhari mention all the women. he only said were his wife belongs not all the women. why yemi alade come dey wail. she no even get better song sef . all na #eyeservices.
oya wailing wailers where una dey.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by dyn1800: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
She just vindicates @mbuari cos AISHA equally Good at other stuff too
With the help of her hubby...so yemi when you're married and manage your marriage for more than 2decades I will listen to you further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by africandollar: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
She no even thank her Mama sef...shio! See as the poor woman stand by her expecting her daughter to say one or two good words about her but nothing of such came forth. That is what happens when you carry another person matter put for head but forget your own mama matter.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by CandyDiamond(f): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
On point
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Charlesdock(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is that all? NEXT jare. Let buhahi release another bomb jare, this other room is no more funny
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by holysina(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chanchit:
And EFCC no fit kuku catch her.
Hahahahahahaha bros you serious ooo. Waiting concern EFCC for this one now grin cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by saintmark88(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
She is not only Foolish for that comment, she is Mad as well..Buhari said his Wife, does she know the agreement both of dem had wen they ??...Is she more educated and intelligent than Buharis daughters and wife??....

We just love to criticize n dz country, she is just seeking for attention.

To me she isn't even good at what she does, she s a wack singer with very childish n unintelligent lyrics
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by b5ive(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
U just spoke fast b4 me
grin grin
TroubleMaker47:
Lol.yemi my lover.

Every award was a hit back2back grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by Lilimax(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Abeg, tell them!

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by lailo: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
People are so dumb!!!even Yemi Alade!!!!If people can't get d messge buhari was trying to pass,then "Mo Sorry fun gbogbo yin lookankan" in Lagbaja's voice.
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by oldninja(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Well, I would have taken her words serious if she was a real woman some people reasoning sef

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by caracas: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Well am not suprised
yemi alade is a biafrian .
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by BelleNoireZaire(f): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
TwoBottles:
Give me Yemi Alade and Omawumi any day not the Beyonce wanna be called Tiwa.

By the way, is this the only hairstyle she knows?

Lol not the Beyonce wanna be!!!!!!! But yes give me Yemi Alade any day!!!!! She's perfection!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by TwoBottles: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
BelleNoireZaire:

Lol not the Beyonce wanna be!!!!!!! But yes give me Yemi Alade any day!!!!! She's perfection!

vous parlez le Francis?
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by BelleNoireZaire(f): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
TwoBottles:

vous parlez le Francis?

peut être[color=#770077][/color] peut être grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shades Buhari On Stage At The MAMA Awards (Video) by RobertOGUNS(m): 5:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Chipappii:
Abeg make una free buhari. He didn't say the kitchen alone, he also called the other room. And Yemi was dressed like she was headed for the room cheesy grin

My mom won't stand near my sister with that sh1t on.

I hope Dss won't come and be asking you why you collect that corrupt award that was sponsored by Dasuki.
This is just the height of male chauvinism and a myopic mindset

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music / Lilien Klint-Igwemba, Klint Da Drunk’s Wife (Pictures) / Chacha Eke-fani's Father Made Commissioner Of Education In Ebonyi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.