Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant (895 Views)

Slay Queens Ass Explodes After Surgery. / Daddy Showkey Speaks Against Butt Implant / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant by pinkynatasha(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
A gym instructor paid £4,000 to get better boobs – but it made her breasts so big they exploded. Kim Brockhurst, 51, went under the knife hoping to increase her 32AA breasts by two cup sizes. But she was horrified when she came round after£4,000 surgery to find she had a pair of whopping double D breasts.
See photo below
Fitness fanatic Kim learned to live with her giant chest – until she discovered the PIP implants had burst to leak silicon into her body. Kim, who had reconstructive surgery to remove the faulty implants, yesterday told of her exploding boobs nightmare.
She said: “I was really flat chested and I wanted a bit more bounce. “So I saved up for the surgery hoping it would give me a nice confidence boost. “But I ended up with these big heavy breasts – much bigger than I’d asked for. “But it got worse when my br**sts slowly went out of shape – it was a terrible time. “Soon I had a big dent in my right chest and the implant on the left just exploded – leaking the implant’s industrial strength silicone into my chest tissue ” Doctors confirmed Kim’s surgeon had used the medically unauthorized PIP implants and they could be removed on the NHS but not replaced. Kim finally had her breasts taken down to a more manageable 34D.

view all photo + videos http://sley24..co.ke/2016/10/womans-b00bs-explodes-after-chest.html?m=1

Re: Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin
Re: Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Im happy to have a flat chest than having a fake silicon boobies... grin

Hope my crush won't mind it tho wink
Re: Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant by Davash222(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Im happy to have a flat chest than having a fake silicon boobies... grin

Hope my crush won't mind it tho wink
I seriously mind oo
Re: Woman’s B00bs Explodes After Chest Implant by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davash222:

I seriously mind oo

grin

My boobies are not like Reebok tat has air pump sha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kaffy Will Not Get The Attention She Is Seeking - Davido's Manager / My Story !! Just To Motivate Those Who Are Still Struggling.(by Richgang) / Photos: Wayne Rooney's Wife Slay In Bikini As She Holidays With Their Son At Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.