Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz Told Oprah Winfrey About Justin Bieber - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz Told Oprah Winfrey About Justin Bieber (816 Views)

Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped / Oprah Winfrey Spouts Inspirational Woo-woo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz Told Oprah Winfrey About Justin Bieber by stephendellas(m): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Justin Bieber ‘is a serious Christian’, Hillsong NYC pastor Carl Lentz tells Oprah Winfrey

The 'sorry' crooner, Justin Bieber according to Hillsong NYC pastor Carl Lentz, was baptised in 2014.

In a recent sit down with Oprah Winfrey, Lentz said he met Bieber through his friend, Pastor Judah Smith.

"Bieber was going through that self discovery phase, trying to figure out who he is, the people in his life, the choices he made. He actually got to a place where he was like "I want to start afresh and I want to make this real. What is baptism, what does that mean in this context?"
"Jesus did it, he commanded us to do it and if you are for real we'll baptise you." Lentz recalled telling the controversial musician.

Oprah then questioned whether or not it was time Bieber said he wanted 'to know Jesus'.

Read more... http://shekinaman.com/2016/10/23/justin-bieber-serious-christian-hillsong-nyc-pastor-carl-lentz-tells-oprah-winfrey/

(1) (Reply)

“I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God” – Stephanie Rose / How Does He Put An End To This? / Who Ordered The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman ? Come In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.