Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo (28643 Views)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by GIIJ: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:
why the boy come ugly like him papa Tufiakwa
u fine?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by soloroyality(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cherishing:
Baby and family looking very good, Wishing baby cutie many more years.

Today na my buy day too, want to plea to NLERS to do the needful...... don't think 10million Likes would be enough to say Baba God Thank you for the gift of life.

what about a good kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by ArabMopol(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
GIIJ:
u fine?
of course

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by ifyemex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
I love it!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:

After seeing your do I can say you are no better. Pele
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by junta007(f): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lovely
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by Cherishing(f): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
soloroyality:

what about a good kiss
Would have cherished it but its not allowed on Sunday tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by SURElee(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:

According to you, the husband is ugly. As long as Stephanie and family are happy inside and outwardly, that's all that matters. But guy as you fine reach, how has your being handsome put food on your table or paid your bills or will it pay your children's school fees in future?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by Nellybank(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
U have low brain count....
mackmanuel:
Boring!!! undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by ArabMopol(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
SURElee:

According to you, the husband is ugly. As long as Stephanie and family are happy inside and outwardly, that's all that matters. But guy as you fine reach, how has your being handsome put food on your table or paid your bills or will it pay your children's school fees in future?

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by ArabMopol(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

After seeing your do I can say you are no better. Pele

Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by omgseth: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
fastseo:
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Stephanie Linus Okereke posted this beautiful family photo to mark her son Maxwell's first birthday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL6U70Iho9e/

cute boy,mama's lookalike
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by soloroyality(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cherishing:
Would have cherished it but its not allowed on Sunday tongue

then i rest my cease.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=ArabMopol post=50453257][/quote]

A question you should ask yourself everyday when you wake up bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO / Little Boy Wins 44.8m On Bet9ja - See His Betslip Code / Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.