Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook (2875 Views)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
For almost a week now, each time i try to open my facebook on my opera/firefox/internet/chrome browser,i get below message. Who can help me on this

Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by alterswerve(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Stand firm. Help is on the way.
Just keep reading the comments below
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
alterswerve:
Ok oooo
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
why am I seeing facebook@2015 there op??
abi na last year screenshot?
just sell your phone and buy charger.... problem Solve

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
I am sure my phone can buy 3 of urs..Fact
YOUNGSTUNNA:
why am I seeing facebook@2015 there op??
abi na last year screenshot?
just sell your phone and buy charger.... problem Solve

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Davash222(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
georgee:
Pride.
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davash222:

Pride.
Some people deserve it..Honestly
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
georgee:
that was a joke and you toke it personal...
I believe you saw what I point out there..
and I don't recall saying my phone is more expensive than yours...
na the same nairaland my 5 hundred naira phone access na the same nairaland your 1 millions dollars phone access....so what's the big deal there....

anyway I apologize for my previous comment... you probably took it the wrong way...

Don't expect an apology for my 2nd comment... I speak my mind .
peace
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by ddjay: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2016
blackberry tins,its a sign of the end time for your device

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

that was a joke and you toke it personal...
I believe you saw what I point out there..
and I don't recall saying my phone is more expensive than yours...
na the same nairaland my 5 hundred naira phone access na the same nairaland your 1 millions dollars phone access....so what's the big deal there....
anyway I apologize for my previous comment... you probably took it the wrong way...
Don't expect an apology for my 2nd comment... I speak my mind .
peace
Funny dude..No hard feelings too. Na d frustration of not bn able to access facebook for more than a week cause am..No vex
ddjay:
blackberry tins,its a sign of the end time for your device
Broda, my phone no be Blackberry, na Android oooo.. I wonder wat could av gone wrong
alterswerve:
Brother, i still dey wait for help ooo
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Facebook:
Sorry, something went wrong.
We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

« Back to Home
This has been showing for more than a week now
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
georgee:

Funny dude..No hard feelings too. Na d frustration of not bn able to access facebook for more than a week cause am..No vex

Broda, my phone no be Blackberry, na Android oooo.. I wonder wat could av gone wrong

Brother, i still dey wait for help ooo
Your sins are forgiven son, go and sin no more.... grin grin...

just type facebook.com/your username....if it still doesn't work, clear up your browsers cache...hope this will help
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Your sins are forgiven son, go and sin no more.... grin grin...

just type facebook.com/your username....if it still doesn't work, clear up your browsers cache...hope this will help
Ok bro,i will go and sin no more grin
I tried ur advice, same of same..i used Opera,Morzilla, Chrome,Internet explorer..same thing..Wahala dey ooo

Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
georgee:

Ok bro,i will go and sin no more grin
I tried ur advice, same of same..i used Opera,Morzilla, Chrome,Internet explorer..same thing..Wahala dey ooo
if you've tried the former and it didn't work, try un-installing and of your browsers and make use of the follow come browser...
if it still doesn't work try using another phone to login---just to know if the fault is from the phone or from facebook..

alert me if it works
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by iamsholex(m): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
get 2gb ram phone for just#20k on konga...check my profile for the link and type mi-trybe.hurry while it lasts
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

if you've tried the former and it didn't work, try un-installing and of your browsers and make use of the follow come browser...
if it still doesn't work try using another phone to login---just to know if the fault is from the phone or from facebook..

alert me if it works
See the message i got when i entered facebook's help centre
I'm seeing a message saying Facebook will be back soon when I try to log in.
Mobile Browser Help
Desktop Help
Link label
Other platforms
If you're seeing this error message when you try to log in, it usually means that we're making an improvement to the database that your account is stored on. While we're doing this, you won't be able to access your account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

A few things to note:

After the maintenance is over, you'll still be able to log in with the same password
Your account won't be affected by the maintenance
We don't do site maintenance on all accounts at the same time, so it's possible that your friends will be able to access the site while your account is unavailable
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
georgee:

See the message i got when i entered facebook's help centre
I'm seeing a message saying Facebook will be back soon when I try to log in.
Mobile Browser Help
Desktop Help
Link label
Other platforms
If you're seeing this error message when you try to log in, it usually means that we're making an improvement to the database that your account is stored on. While we're doing this, you won't be able to access your account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

A few things to note:

After the maintenance is over, you'll still be able to log in with the same password
Your account won't be affected by the maintenance
We don't do site maintenance on all accounts at the same time, so it's possible that your friends will be able to access the site while your account is unavailable

I guest yuu have to be patience then
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I guest yuu have to be patience then
Ok oooooo
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
georgee:
For almost a week now, each time i try to open my facebook on my opera/firefox/internet/chrome browser,i get below message. Who can help me on this
Yh I noticed same pop up msg as I tried deleting a post but I couldn't find a solution until I logged out and In..Try doing same.
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Yh I noticed same pop up msg as I tried deleting a post but I couldn't find a solution until I logged out and In..Try doing same.
There is no place to log-off/on.
Even if i type www.facebook.com, it will just redirect me to that page below..I yam tired
I av logged in using another person's phone...Still same issue..Now i cnt even log out of that person's phone

Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Ikigia: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2016
Do you have another Facebook account apart from this? If yes, it could be the reason. Facebook is taking some new steps in making the platform more secure by requesting you upload your ID card etc, else you can try again after couple of days
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Ikigia:
Do you have another Facebook account apart from this? If yes, it could be the reason. Facebook is taking some new steps in making the platform more secure by requesting you upload your ID card etc, else you can try again after couple of days
I do not have another facebook account
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by georgee(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Thank u all.. FACEBOOK has fixed the issue. I am now up and running. I just clicked my FB bookmarked page and viola, i enta d place grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Tholluwallashe: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Who Is Currently Or Has Experienced This About Facebook by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
I'm having this same exact issue now since morning. nawa

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Now Giving Out Free 1000naira Worth Of Airtime. Get Yours / Pls Somebody Should Testify This User Name,am About To Buy Phone From Him, / Rise And Fall Of Blackberry RIM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.